Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,490)

Showing posts 249,781 - 249,800 of304,948
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

I've been banned to this thread alone... I'm under Topix arrest and believe I won't be discovered here!

Although my post count is going to get noticed!

Bwhahahahahahah

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo: "I mis-read "had" for "and"."
Sure you did, you ignorant fool. lol
Try using what you claim you misread in that sentence and it still doesn't make sense the way you read it. That's because you can't read for comprehension, ever.
"She had her baby and wants this overturned."
You misread "had" for "and", you say?
This was the sentence as it was typed, which anyone who can read for comprehension understood as it was.
So which way did you "mis-read "had" for "and", Fool?
This way? She [and] her baby and wants it overturned.
Or this way? She had her baby [had] wants it overturned.
Either way you claim is STUPID, because neither way makes any sense, you ignorant buffoon.
Now go on and try to act like you haven't been owned by me, AGAIN, dimwit, with a bunch of stupidity that makes you look even more stupid than you already made yourself look with your inability to read for comprehension, and stupid argument you came back with because of it.
Yes Lynniekins, you stupid thing, I misread it. As in "She AND her baby want this over turned.

Good lord, I made a mistake. Big deal. All you have is nit-picking garbage you pathetic bitch. Grow up already Lynne. Own your OWN history and ignorance here before you pick on someone elses errors.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You embarrass Christians... on behalf of Christians,,, no thank you
ps - I usually don't like to make a big deal out of spelling mistakes,,,, but seriously? Thanks 'smart' Christian...
l

I have to admit, I actually laughed out loud when I read this...

"...the resident Christian hating atheist Long Night Moron... That crazy atheist always has her fangs imbedded in Christians juggulars..."

I'm actually still laughing.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Lynniekins, you stupid thing, I misread it. As in "She AND her baby want this over turned.
Good lord, I made a mistake. Big deal. All you have is nit-picking garbage you pathetic bitch. Grow up already Lynne. Own your OWN history and ignorance here before you pick on someone elses errors.
Of course you misread it, dimwit. That's because you don't have adult reading comprehension skills, as I've said.

The sentence read, "She had her baby and wants this overturned."

You claim you misread it it to say, "She AND her baby want this over turned."

There's another AND in that sentence, moron, "She had her baby AND wants it overturned."

THAT's how bad your reading comprehension is, and you proved it by misreading it and sounding like an ignorant buffoon when you replied with something about her baby wanting it overturned.

You didn't just misread one part of the sentence, you left out an entire word in the second part of the sentence, proving WHY you can't read for comprehension. lol. Damn you're stupid.

OWNED, again. 3 for 3 in my favor.

Want to make it 4 for 4, bonehead? Keep replying trying to make excuses for your ignorance.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>l
"...the resident Christian hating atheist Long Night Moron... That crazy atheist always has her fangs imbedded in Christians juggulars..."
Wow. Christian juggler's jugular.... I hate picky eaters.
Googleicious

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you misread it, dimwit. That's because you don't have adult reading comprehension skills, as I've said.
There's another AND in that sentence, moron, "She had her baby AND wants it overturned."
THAT's how bad your reading comprehension is, and you proved it by misreading it and sounding like an ignorant buffoon when you replied with something about her baby wanting it overturned.
You didn't just misread one part of the sentence, you left out an entire word in the second part of the sentence, proving WHY you can't read for comprehension. lol. Damn you're stupid.
Want to make it 4 for 4, bonehead? Keep replying trying to make excuses for your ignorance.
You are TRULY pathetic. I feel very sorry for you. What a waste of the existance God gave you, to try to beat down every person that disagrees with you.

You're desire to win is so desperate, that you don't even know how much you've already lost. Very sad.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
So you and your lesbain lover Kathy have been allowed back on. Now roll over and celebrate your election, pagan!
Aww looky the little homophobe is babbling..

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Foobage wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheist red heads like you are the bane of this country who support anti jesus homosex agenda. No matter how your red headed bretheren try us holy followinger of jesuspenis will rule over you.
You should ask the nurse to up your drip at times like these.. You are raving..

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not talking to you but the two fools who have been banned for months due to their outrageous and hateful comments.
You really disappoint me. I thought you may be coming around to a more balanced and responsible way of communicating but you continue to display unacceptable behavior and outrageous comments. You really need to try harder to reform your behavior. Maybe then I can feel a stronger sense of kinship with you.
Hey dumb@ss I was never banned.. I have been in a long process of a move across country. That took a lot more time than getting on here to laugh in your fool face..

But like most idiots you will never believe the truth. As it doesn't work well with your delusional little world.
katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
You are TRULY pathetic. I feel very sorry for you. What a waste of the existance God gave you, to try to beat down every person that disagrees with you.
You're desire to win is so desperate, that you don't even know how much you've already lost. Very sad.
Can you believe this is how she chooses to spend Sunday before Thanksgiving? Am thinking she's not able to save any baybees today so she'll do the next best thing -- fling ad homs like sh*t.

:/
HUSKERliciousnes s

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumb@ss I was never banned.. I have been in a long process of a move across country. That took a lot more time than getting on here to laugh in your fool face..
But like most idiots you will never believe the truth. As it doesn't work well with your delusional little world.
Horse and buggy? Your thumb?
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

youtube.com/watch... FM thumb,,,,,old forum here interesting still

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't made ANY excuses Lynniekins, I said plainly, I misread it. We've ALL done that - including you y'dumb bitch.

But keep going Lynniekins, as I pointed out FACTUALLY, all you have is your miserable and sorry nitpicking.

Oh, and BTW, if you thinking you've "OWNED" me or anyone else here gets you though your sad little life, more power to you. Just know that you're ONLY deluding yourself. The reality is you're nothing but a smarmy little fido with delusions of grandeur.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>l
I did too. I keep laughing every time I see it. What a stupid, cowardly thing she is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Christian juggler's jugular.... I hate picky eaters.
They're juggling the bible, its part of why they get it so screwed up so often LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynne lost many years ago here, and it seems she'd determined to shred every last iota of compassion or respect ANYONE may have once had for her.

Dont feel sorry for that thing. SHe asks for EXACTLY what she gets.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Christian juggler's jugular.... I hate picky eaters.
Imagine all those Jesus wafers being digested today.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>I did too. I keep laughing every time I see it. What a stupid, cowardly thing she is.
Hey, I feel honored! I get noted as the "resident" atheist. And the fangs in the "Christians juggulars" was some humorous imagery.

I saw you mentioned on a list of notables. You go girl!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Oh, gee - oops - that should be $9.5k for the anal retentive like Lynne. LOL Lest she go on another moronic rampage about a mis-post.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Wow, the alleged Christians are the most offensive, foul-mouthed and un-Christ-like posters on this thread. Who would want to learn more about their religion, with them
as representatives? I thought Christians were supposed to bring people to their faith.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 249,781 - 249,800 of304,948
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for Hartford County was issued at July 14 at 4:03AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search