Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,489)

Showing posts 249,761 - 249,780 of304,941
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, she went from being used by one side to being used by another.
You've spoken to "her baby"? Really? Show us where "her baby" wants this overturned?
EIther way, they're both in for a tough shit moment, it ain't gonna happen.
What an uneducated fool you are, and you try to accuse others here of being uneducated. You can't read for comprehension, ever.

The poster typed:

"The woman in the ROE vs WADE case didn't even have an abortion. She had her baby and wants this overturned."

"She had her baby and wants it overturned."

SHE wants it overturned, not her baby, you ignorant buffoon.

Now do what you typically do, and try to insult me using lies because you just got OWNED by me, again, due to you being so obnoxious with your ignorance.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
If you don't like the place, don't go, idiot. You might as well go to salt lake city and scream about all the goddamn mormons.
Why do you care about lesbians at all? You don't have a shot with any decent hetero women; lesbians don't even care if you find them attractive.
<quoted text>
Wh do you tink posts like that are worthy of your attention, while ignoring posts that ask you relevant questions like the ones asking you to prove a c-section would KILL a woman with eclampsia, and that a late term abortion is the treatment for that condition in late pregnancy.

You ignore those type of posts, claiming they're not worthy of your attention, yet you respond to the off topic stupidity about lesbians, like you responded to the person who posted about you in a sexual manner.

Just admit it Petey, you know you had no answer, because you were wrong, you knew it, knew you couldn't prove your claims and instead proved what an ignorant buffoon you are. How did you handle that? You pretended to ignore the posts asking you for proof.
Foobage

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a self-righteous fundie pontificating while hiding behind a proxy.
Atheist red heads like you are the bane of this country who support anti jesus homosex agenda. No matter how your red headed bretheren try us holy followinger of jesuspenis will rule over you.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Foobage wrote:
I don't care what aberrant deviants think anyway.
Foobs
Cpetey
Ayakyak
Junkage
All deviant perverts!
I don't care what the resident Christian hating atheist Long Night Moron thinks either. That crazy atheist always has her fangs imbedded in Christians juggulars anyway. Her only redeeeming quality is that she's not a deviant same sexer.
The rest of you seriously need change your pervert ways!!1
"Juggulars" huh??@@ Hello Skanky, you ignorant coward.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Foobage wrote:
<quoted text>
To you perverts over running a town means they should just grope and grab each others privates with abandon in public and deep throat each other and act like animals in heat right out in the open. Come back with something lame about the heterosexuals go ahead. Nobody denies that some SOME heteros are perverts too. ALL same sexers are deviant perverts though and now you brag that they fill a whole town and act like animals out of control with public groping, grabbing and sexual displays best left for private places. Just shows how sick you are! Maybe the gays think they should be able drop to the floor and have animal sex while waiting in checkout lines because they obviously have NO self control. Maybe you all should be allowed to just drop and have sex anywhere because you all have absolutely no control over your crazed sexual urges.
You just proved my point that your all sexual deviants!
Yet none of this actually happens in Provincetown. Nobody "ran over" any towns, we BUILT that town to what it is today, one of the premiere resorts in the US. I remember you had this same kind of meltdown about another resort town where gays and lesbians go. You're an ignorant freak Skanky, and a coward to boot. What a pathetic slug you are.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Juggulars" huh??@@ Hello Skanky, you ignorant coward.
I kind of had a suspicion that was Sassy BM.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Foobage wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you seem to know so much about the pig pen that is P town then you know most of the deviant women lumbering around there are fat, disgusting and ugly.
You must have been looking in a mirror Skanky, MOST of the women there are nothing of the kind.

http://www.lynettemolnar.com/girl-splash/abou...

http://womensweekprovincetown.com/2012-photog...

There's a number of famous women in these pics, I'm betting you're not educated enough to know ANY of them.

I dont see any lumbering, fat, disgusting or ugly women in these photos.

The ugliest, lumbering, disgusting thing is the one behind YOUR computer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
What an uneducated fool you are, and you try to accuse others here of being uneducated. You can't read for comprehension, ever.
The poster typed:
"The woman in the ROE vs WADE case didn't even have an abortion. She had her baby and wants this overturned."
"She had her baby and wants it overturned."
SHE wants it overturned, not her baby, you ignorant buffoon.
Now do what you typically do, and try to insult me using lies because you just got OWNED by me, again, due to you being so obnoxious with your ignorance.
Lynne, drop dead. Seriously. Do the world AND this forum that favor.

Good lord, yes, I mis-read "had" for "and". Big freaking deal, like YOU'VE NEVER DONE THE SAME THING. The sentiment stands - nobody CARES what SHE want's overturned.

Oh and BTW dear - You didn't "own" me Lynniekins, you dont "own" ANYTHING or ANYONE here, tho its clear you WISH you did. But you're a failure at that, just like you're a failure at pretty much everything else you've tried here, including convincing anyone that you're not Lynne D.

Hell, you can't even OWN your own history here you pathetic schlub.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Wh do you tink posts like that are worthy of your attention, while ignoring posts that ask you relevant questions like the ones asking you to prove a c-section would KILL a woman with eclampsia, and that a late term abortion is the treatment for that condition in late pregnancy.
You ignore those type of posts, claiming they're not worthy of your attention, yet you respond to the off topic stupidity about lesbians, like you responded to the person who posted about you in a sexual manner.
Just admit it Petey, you know you had no answer, because you were wrong, you knew it, knew you couldn't prove your claims and instead proved what an ignorant buffoon you are. How did you handle that? You pretended to ignore the posts asking you for proof.
Oh good lord Lynniekins, get OFF that dead horse already. Jesus H Christ on a crutch, that was over MONTHS ago. Get a life you ridiculous thing.
katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

_Bad Axe wrote:
<quoted text>OK, extremist. What you miss in the abortion arguement is that some feel that the viable fetus, with a very good chance of survival, deserves protection, even in some cases, from it's mother. Do you find it absurd that people and courts feel an obligation to protect born children from abusive parents who endured the entire pregnancy? Then why is it so hard to understand that people feel an obligation to protect a viable fetus from an irrational, unnecessary termination? There must be a very compelling reason to abort a viable fetus, and there comes a point to where it's not just about the woman's right to privacy anymore, Roe v Wade agrees.
<quoted text>You ended that with sarcasm, but my point all along is that Doe v Bolton is too vauge and does allow such, I dont find it funny. If you agree that there should be no such circumstances that allows a woman to abort a viable fetus than why are you so against clarifying "mental health" and eliminating "emotional health"? Or are you just under the assumption that no woman would ever choose to abort a viable fetus except to protect her life or health, just as no woman is capable of harming her born child?
I am not understanding your deliberate disregard of my repeatedly posted perspectives. It's as if you cherry pick bits and pieces of what I've said and argue inane points that aren't mine. I am under no assumptions. If a woman aborts illegally, the authorities will deal with it. It's as if you believe society must create more restrictions against abortion in order to bring down the number of lta to zero when reality shows it's already down to about two percent of All annual abortions.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynne, drop dead. Seriously. Do the world AND this forum that favor.
Good lord, yes, I mis-read "had" for "and". Big freaking deal, like YOU'VE NEVER DONE THE SAME THING. The sentiment stands - nobody CARES what SHE want's overturned.
Oh and BTW dear - You didn't "own" me Lynniekins, you dont "own" ANYTHING or ANYONE here, tho its clear you WISH you did. But you're a failure at that, just like you're a failure at pretty much everything else you've tried here, including convincing anyone that you're not Lynne D.
Hell, you can't even OWN your own history here you pathetic schlub.
Foo: "I mis-read "had" for "and"."

Sure you did, you ignorant fool. lol

Try using what you claim you misread in that sentence and it still doesn't make sense the way you read it. That's because you can't read for comprehension, ever.

"She had her baby and wants this overturned."

You misread "had" for "and", you say?

This was the sentence as it was typed, which anyone who can read for comprehension understood as it was.

So which way did you "mis-read "had" for "and", Fool?

This way? She [and] her baby and wants it overturned.

Or this way? She had her baby [had] wants it overturned.

Either way you claim is STUPID, because neither way makes any sense, you ignorant buffoon.

Now go on and try to act like you haven't been owned by me, AGAIN, dimwit, with a bunch of stupidity that makes you look even more stupid than you already made yourself look with your inability to read for comprehension, and stupid argument you came back with because of it.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Foobage wrote:
<quoted text>

You just proved my point that your all sexual deviants!
And you continually prove the point that you're an idiot!

To each their own

Ya insecure, uneducated fool

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look, Tommy is practicing his homophobia again. Ain't he cute? ROFLMAO!
pinch his cheeks adorable!

I wish he wasn't so insecure about himself... must be a 'mommy' thing

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Foobage wrote:
I don't care what aberrant deviants think anyway.
Foobs
Cpetey
Ayakyak
Junkage
All deviant perverts!
I don't care what the resident Christian hating atheist Long Night Moron thinks either. That crazy atheist always has her fangs imbedded in Christians juggulars anyway. Her only redeeeming quality is that she's not a deviant same sexer.
The rest of you seriously need change your pervert ways!!1
You embarrass Christians... on behalf of Christians,,, no thank you

ps - I usually don't like to make a big deal out of spelling mistakes,,,, but seriously? Thanks 'smart' Christian...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Foobage wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you seem to know so much about the pig pen that is P town then you know most of the deviant women lumbering around there are fat, disgusting and ugly.
More 'Mommy' issues? Awwwwwe

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Why do you care about lesbians at all?
<quoted text>
Mommy issues... it's soooo obvious

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
You are severely mentally ill. You should get help. Do you believe yourself to be a Christian?
I sure pray to God, NO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
"OUR" values? You DO understand that you are among the worst examples of what a 'good Christian" is, right?
The "scourge" in this country, are cowardly fools like yourself, that think your "values" are something to be proud of.
What STINKS in this country are people like you, intolerant phonies.
here here

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

big lily wrote:
<quoted text>
bitchkunt
hahahhahah

Aren't you special?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>pinch his cheeks adorable!
I wish he wasn't so insecure about himself... must be a 'mommy' thing
oops,,, someone's on the mistake path,,, that should read "weren't"....

I'm not correcting myself again. Unless someone is special, they will get the intention

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 249,761 - 249,780 of304,941
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••