Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,489)

Showing posts 249,761 - 249,780 of303,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ScrewFoo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Just so you know Foobs your chit stinks and it stinks out loud!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

ScrewFoo wrote:
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO!!! Oh gee, yet ANOTHER pure COWARD to add to my fan club. How wide is that streak up your back NOW dear?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

ScrewFoo wrote:
Foobs is nothing but a stinking ccoward!
Oh the IRONY! LOLOLOL!!!

Let see, YOU are the one too gutless to make this lame attempt at telling me off using your own name and ISP, but you're calling ME the coward?? ROFPMPLMFAO!!!

Grow up you yellow weakling.@@

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Would you please answer this question! Does the Catholic church permit abortion in order to save the mother's life?
letsyakalot wrote:
<quoted text> No.
So Knutter, why is it you think your Jesus would rather two die when one could be saved?

And why is it none of your ilk will ever answer this?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Yeah, those obese lesbians...sometimes portia di rossi and ellen degenerus can't even get through the door....

Idiot. A quick walk through waalmart will tell you where the corpulent women congregate, along with their husbands. Of course, that you denigrate heavy people just means your hatred is widely-spread.

Lesbians don't have to show defiance in p-town; we OWN it. YOU were the outsider; if you can't deal with the locals, don't go there.
ScrewFoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your ilk are an embaraasment to our country. You bring us nothing but shame. The very fact that you come here as a woman and tell us you have another woman for a wife shows just how depraved and sick you are! The fact that you think "marrying" a fellow woman is natural shows how depraved you are! What a horrid sight you both must make! No doubt you're both obese with close cropped hair and ugly loud attitudes while you both stagger your corpulent selves around being all in_your_face with people. I remember visiting P-town and the butchies tried to show their defiance by publicly squeezing each others breasts and grossing people out by deep tonguing each other like jungle beasts in heat! Sick and depraved people you all are! And you have the nnerve to act like your chit don't stink while your so depraved and deviant!

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

You are just as insulting and rude as anyone on here, bigot.

Awww...does oo feew abused? Grow the hell up, you thin-skinned troglodyte.

We don't care if you accept us or not. Why would we?
ScrewFoo wrote:
<quoted text>
What's old is your loud *my chit don't stink cuz Im butch" attitude. Your the most abusive person on here. Your the most intolerant person on here and you get away with your abuse. Too bad but people don't have to think your deviant lifestyle is decent and people don't have to accept your say about everything but if they don't they get heaped with ugly abuse. Your the most abrasive and uncivil person on here but that must be because your a sick deviant.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

So, in your dimension, olfactory perception is hard-wired to auditory sensation?'Cause it doesn't work that way on earth.
ScrewFoo wrote:
PastorBob666

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

<<Is there a stink in the air? >>

It's your own breath blowing back in you face, Pizda!

<<Could be Chicky OR Foobs. >>

I think that stink is yo momma! Tell her to hold a dime between her knees!

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
what really happened in benghazi ?
"it was a tragedy"
i forgot how much we missed your insightful commentary while you were gone.
http://news.yahoo.com/petraeus-believed-terro...
"The general was adamant there was no politicization of the process, no White House interference or political agenda," said Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif. "He completely debunked that idea."

And of course the republicans wannt to make political hay out of it.. though Imagine that the tin hat wearing loons will makes this into some sort of conspiracy theory.. oh wait those poor deluded fools already have started to do just that.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

ScrewFoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your ilk are an embaraasment to our country. You bring us nothing but shame. The very fact that you come here as a woman and tell us you have another woman for a wife shows just how depraved and sick you are! The fact that you think "marrying" a fellow woman is natural shows how depraved you are! What a horrid sight you both must make! No doubt you're both obese with close cropped hair and ugly loud attitudes while you both stagger your corpulent selves around being all in_your_face with people. I remember visiting P-town and the butchies tried to show their defiance by publicly squeezing each others breasts and grossing people out by deep tonguing each other like jungle beasts in heat! Sick and depraved people you all are! And you have the nnerve to act like your chit don't stink while your so depraved and deviant!
depraved? You know what I don't understand about the heterosexual society? I don't understand that it's perfectly acceptable and "natural" to get "turned on" by a little girl on girl action when they are not lesbians, bi, or "butchies". Men love it and often ask or secretly desire their female partners participate in girl on girl sex. Totally confuses me.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

ScrewFoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a self-righteous fundie pontificating while hiding behind a proxy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a self-righteous fundie pontificating while hiding behind a proxy.
Yup. Bunch of cowards is all they are.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. Bunch of cowards is all they are.
Jesus supposedly ate with lepers and befriended prostitutes but his fundie followers obviously don't have the same level of tolerance.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Well, they don't befriend prostitutes, but they do help them earn a living.
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus supposedly ate with lepers and befriended prostitutes but his fundie followers obviously don't have the same level of tolerance.
sad

Medina, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

The woman in the ROE vs WADE case didn't even have an abortion. She had her baby and wants this overturned.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

She couldn't get an abortion because the court case took too long. Whether or not she wants it overturned is irrelevant; the decision concerned the constitutionality of the law itself, not just her case.
sad wrote:
The woman in the ROE vs WADE case didn't even have an abortion. She had her baby and wants this overturned.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

sad wrote:
Yeah, she went from being used by one side to being used by another.

You've spoken to "her baby"? Really? Show us where "her baby" wants this overturned?

EIther way, they're both in for a tough shit moment, it ain't gonna happen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
So you and your lesbain lover Kathy have been allowed back on. Now roll over and celebrate your election, pagan!
Oh look, Tommy is practicing his homophobia again. Ain't he cute? ROFLMAO!
Googleicious

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
http://news.yahoo.com/petraeus-believed-terro...
"The general was adamant there was no politicization of the process, no White House interference or political agenda," said Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif. "He completely debunked that idea."
And of course the republicans wannt to make political hay out of it.. though Imagine that the tin hat wearing loons will makes this into some sort of conspiracy theory.. oh wait those poor deluded fools already have started to do just that.
Yes, I'm sure he started an affair a year ago to avoid having to testify about Benghazi....
Googleicious

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
grumpy wrote:
So Knutter, why is it you think your Jesus would rather two die when one could be saved?
And why is it none of your ilk will ever answer this?
I would like to see an answer to this as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 249,761 - 249,780 of303,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 16 at 11:38AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE