Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,051
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#265818 Nov 18, 2012
Oh, gee - oops - that should be $9.5k for the anal retentive like Lynne. LOL Lest she go on another moronic rampage about a mis-post.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#265821 Nov 19, 2012
Wow, the alleged Christians are the most offensive, foul-mouthed and un-Christ-like posters on this thread. Who would want to learn more about their religion, with them
as representatives? I thought Christians were supposed to bring people to their faith.
katie

Kent, WA

#265824 Nov 19, 2012
So how are you east coast folks doing?
Am looking for ways to help, maybe beyond immediate need ...?
Any suggestions or ideas?

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#265825 Nov 19, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So you claim in one post you "made" $6k, then in the other $95K.
Which time were you lying?
Sorry all, couldn't resist.
Divide by 5, add 20. Then take an average temperature out side and multiply by 30. Then ask the nearest troll what he/she thinks.. count how many posts it takes to come to a point. Use that number to dived the average..

Or you can simply make up a number.. Any number...

You're welcome....

Jonesboro AR

#265826 Nov 19, 2012
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
lady, no one but your fellow proabort pagans beleive that one. The bill collectors will fiund you no matter were you go.
LMAO Don't change, Tom Tom.. You are much better being a clown.

Jonesboro AR

#265827 Nov 19, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
Wow, the alleged Christians are the most offensive, foul-mouthed and un-Christ-like posters on this thread. Who would want to learn more about their religion, with them
as representatives? I thought Christians were supposed to bring people to their faith.
Not these dolts. Why bother when it easier to be the worse representative of a religion that is supposed to be about forgiveness and love...

“Who really cares?”

Since: Sep 09

Hopefully many.

#265828 Nov 19, 2012
katie wrote:
So how are you east coast folks doing?
Am looking for ways to help, maybe beyond immediate need ...?
Any suggestions or ideas?
Hi Katie! I sent you a PM via your registered account a few weeks ago, but not regarding Hurricane Sandy.

Red Cross is looking for donations, no matter how small, it would help. Folks are still suffering.:-(

Fondest regards! J

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#265829 Nov 19, 2012
Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
You are TRULY pathetic. I feel very sorry for you. What a waste of the existance God gave you, to try to beat down every person that disagrees with you.
You're desire to win is so desperate, that you don't even know how much you've already lost. Very sad.
Yeah, whatever you say. Just can't bring yourself to admit that Foo deserves every bit of ridiculing she dishes out. Problem for you is; when she dishes it out like when you do, neither of you knows what you're talking about and you both look stupid trying to put yourselves above pro-life posters here.

You know you can't defend Foo's ignorance, so you try to attack with stupidity and lies like, " What a waste of the existance God gave you, to try to beat down every person that disagrees with you."

Wrong, Toots, that's people like Foo, whom you so loyally defend for who knows WHAT reason, while you report people like me who simply post the truth. People who try to "beat down every person who disagrees with" them, people like Foo, are the ones you defend here, and people they try to beat down are the ones you choose to attack with lies. I'm sure that hasn't gone unnoticed by anyone with intelligence or sense.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#265830 Nov 19, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't made ANY excuses Lynniekins, I said plainly, I misread it. We've ALL done that - including you y'dumb bitch.
But keep going Lynniekins, as I pointed out FACTUALLY, all you have is your miserable and sorry nitpicking.
Oh, and BTW, if you thinking you've "OWNED" me or anyone else here gets you though your sad little life, more power to you. Just know that you're ONLY deluding yourself. The reality is you're nothing but a smarmy little fido with delusions of grandeur.
Factually, you proved you can't read for comprehension, and is why your arguments on any topic are so ignorant and have nothing to do with what the poster you reply to has said. Yes, Foo, people who "misread" on a regular basis as you do haven't got adult reading comprehension skills. No amount of your bullshit or name calling is relevant to that fact, or effective in any way in distracting from that fact.
Googleicious

Syracuse, NY

#265831 Nov 19, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, whatever you say. Just can't bring yourself to admit that Foo deserves every bit of ridiculing she dishes out. Problem for you is; when she dishes it out like when you do, neither of you knows what you're talking about and you both look stupid trying to put yourselves above pro-life posters here.
You know you can't defend Foo's ignorance, so you try to attack with stupidity and lies like, " What a waste of the existance God gave you, to try to beat down every person that disagrees with you."
Wrong, Toots, that's people like Foo, whom you so loyally defend for who knows WHAT reason, while you report people like me who simply post the truth. People who try to "beat down every person who disagrees with" them, people like Foo, are the ones you defend here, and people they try to beat down are the ones you choose to attack with lies. I'm sure that hasn't gone unnoticed by anyone with intelligence or sense.
Thank you for proving my point. You are a very angry, viscious and I suspect emotionally stunted person. I do feel sorry for you. It must be awful to live your existance in such pain and anger and you show EVERY time you post here.

Say what you want about Lilrabbit, but those with "intelligence or sense" know your words are those of a closed minded, bitter harridan, someone to be pitied, but ultimately dismissed as just another of society's sad cast off's.
Googleicious

Syracuse, NY

#265832 Nov 19, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Factually, you proved you can't read for comprehension, and is why your arguments on any topic are so ignorant and have nothing to do with what the poster you reply to has said. Yes, Foo, people who "misread" on a regular basis as you do haven't got adult reading comprehension skills. No amount of your bullshit or name calling is relevant to that fact, or effective in any way in distracting from that fact.
I fail to see where Lilrabbit fails to comprehend what she "reads on a regular basis". In fact, I see that she comprehends MUCH more than you wish she did, for if she didn't, she wouldn't OWN YOU so often, neither would she get under your skin so easily. I think that's simply you trying desperately to gain attention from those that see through you.

In point of fact, Lilrabbit is 100% correct when she OWNS YOU on your incessent nitpicking, and your own failures on this forum to have or gain any credibility.

You think you OWNED her on a mistake she admitted she made. What kind of award would you like for that? <<tic>>

Enjoy your phyrric victory, at the cost of your credibility.
katie

Kent, WA

#265833 Nov 19, 2012
_Bad Axe wrote:
<quoted text>What? I said that the interests of the potentail life was not represented in what you said. "PREGNANCIES" are not just a woman's medical condition, they also involve a developing human life, you seem unable to comprehend, or acknowledge that. Maybe you are the one that should reread what you write?
<quoted text>Then tell me, if "pregnancies" include the interest of the fetus, per Roe v Wade, why do you suggest that the decision to abort a viable fetus should be left solely to the woman and her physician, with no regard for any law or court decision? Again, what you say you stand for and what you argue for are two different things.
<quoted text>Wow, have you really not understood my arguements against Doe v Bolton? Roe v Wade provides provisons for "mental health" Doe v Bolton extends that to a very vauge definiton which includes "emotional health". Show me where in Georgia law, prior to 1973, that abortion is allowed for "emotional health", which is all that would be relivent here.
Seems to me you've missed my posts stating what I'd do following my own unplanned pregnancy (these are the views similar to yours) and that, generally, I want women legally able to proceed with an unplanned pregnancy in ways they and their physicians decide. The law already has reasonable restrictions, I don't think we need more. I also do not believe Doe is as vague as you claim. Healthy fetuses aren't usually aborted for frivolous reasons -- which is your underlying claim when minimizing "emotional health" as you consistently do.

Bottom line, Kevin, is you're not as familiar as you'd like to believe and have no business claiming I'm an extremist. For one who thinks the PC/PL labels are stupid, you seemed to revel in your mistaken beliefs about me and showed it by labeling me an extremist.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#265834 Nov 19, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Not these dolts. Why bother when it easier to be the worse representative of a religion that is supposed to be about forgiveness and love...
lol. It just bothers me that these a-holes claim to be members of the same religion as the real Christians that I know.
katie

Kent, WA

#265835 Nov 19, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Katie! I sent you a PM via your registered account a few weeks ago, but not regarding Hurricane Sandy.
Red Cross is looking for donations, no matter how small, it would help. Folks are still suffering.:-(
Fondest regards! J
Hi, AJ :)

Won't be able to access it, might lose it. Maybe you can hang onto it a couple more weeks? Am using DD's phone, Topix's "mobile" setting. Navigating's getting easier, but it's limited ... Still don't see the big deal regarding their use online/texting. Will take a standard keyboard any day.

Thanks for the tips ... it's gonna be a long heartache for all affected. Take care over there.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#265837 Nov 19, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You embarrass Christians... on behalf of Christians,,, no thank you
ps - I usually don't like to make a big deal out of spelling mistakes,,,, but seriously? Thanks 'smart' Christian...
So true. I'm not gay, been married to the same man for going on 29 years. I've done the whole going to church and being saved and baptized thing since I was 10 years old. Funny thing, I found myself needing forgiveness more when I was attending church than I do not being under that influence anymore.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#265838 Nov 19, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
What an uneducated fool you are, and you try to accuse others here of being uneducated. You can't read for comprehension, ever.
The poster typed:
"The woman in the ROE vs WADE case didn't even have an abortion. She had her baby and wants this overturned."
"She had her baby and wants it overturned."
SHE wants it overturned, not her baby, you ignorant buffoon.
Now do what you typically do, and try to insult me using lies because you just got OWNED by me, again, due to you being so obnoxious with your ignorance.
You actually think she doesn't realize "the baby" couldn't want it overturned? LOL.

Jonesboro AR

#265839 Nov 19, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>lol. It just bothers me that these a-holes claim to be members of the same religion as the real Christians that I know.
It is pathetic with out a doubt.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#265840 Nov 19, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO Don't change, Tom Tom.. You are much better being a clown.
Yeah, he's always good for a laugh.

Location hidden

#265841 Nov 19, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
That would be because the fools like Skanky, Knutter and Lynne D aren't actually Christians. At best, they're Hypochrist's.

Location hidden

#265842 Nov 19, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!! Oh this is some funny shit!! Lynniekins, you dont know a THING about 'intelligence' and 'sense'. Your 7 year history proves that! LOLOLOL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,174,250
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 50,472
missing my daughters Thu paulacasey 1
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Thu paulacasey 45
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Thu Uzi 69,017
Connecticut News - State, National and Local Ne... (Mar '07) Thu Malishx 33
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Alberto 19,592

Winter Storm Watch for Hartford County was issued at January 31 at 4:57AM EST

Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance