Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309888 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#265801 Nov 18, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>l
I have to admit, I actually laughed out loud when I read this...
"...the resident Christian hating atheist Long Night Moron... That crazy atheist always has her fangs imbedded in Christians juggulars..."
I'm actually still laughing.
Wow. Christian juggler's jugular.... I hate picky eaters.
Googleicious

Syracuse, NY

#265802 Nov 18, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you misread it, dimwit. That's because you don't have adult reading comprehension skills, as I've said.
The sentence read, "She had her baby and wants this overturned."
You claim you misread it it to say, "She AND her baby want this over turned."
There's another AND in that sentence, moron, "She had her baby AND wants it overturned."
THAT's how bad your reading comprehension is, and you proved it by misreading it and sounding like an ignorant buffoon when you replied with something about her baby wanting it overturned.
You didn't just misread one part of the sentence, you left out an entire word in the second part of the sentence, proving WHY you can't read for comprehension. lol. Damn you're stupid.
OWNED, again. 3 for 3 in my favor.
Want to make it 4 for 4, bonehead? Keep replying trying to make excuses for your ignorance.
You are TRULY pathetic. I feel very sorry for you. What a waste of the existance God gave you, to try to beat down every person that disagrees with you.

You're desire to win is so desperate, that you don't even know how much you've already lost. Very sad.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#265803 Nov 18, 2012
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
So you and your lesbain lover Kathy have been allowed back on. Now roll over and celebrate your election, pagan!
Aww looky the little homophobe is babbling..

Jonesboro AR

#265804 Nov 18, 2012
Foobage wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheist red heads like you are the bane of this country who support anti jesus homosex agenda. No matter how your red headed bretheren try us holy followinger of jesuspenis will rule over you.
You should ask the nurse to up your drip at times like these.. You are raving..

Jonesboro AR

#265805 Nov 18, 2012
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not talking to you but the two fools who have been banned for months due to their outrageous and hateful comments.
You really disappoint me. I thought you may be coming around to a more balanced and responsible way of communicating but you continue to display unacceptable behavior and outrageous comments. You really need to try harder to reform your behavior. Maybe then I can feel a stronger sense of kinship with you.
Hey dumb@ss I was never banned.. I have been in a long process of a move across country. That took a lot more time than getting on here to laugh in your fool face..

But like most idiots you will never believe the truth. As it doesn't work well with your delusional little world.
katie

Kent, WA

#265806 Nov 18, 2012
Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
You are TRULY pathetic. I feel very sorry for you. What a waste of the existance God gave you, to try to beat down every person that disagrees with you.
You're desire to win is so desperate, that you don't even know how much you've already lost. Very sad.
Can you believe this is how she chooses to spend Sunday before Thanksgiving? Am thinking she's not able to save any baybees today so she'll do the next best thing -- fling ad homs like sh*t.

:/
HUSKERliciousnes s

Muscotah, KS

#265807 Nov 18, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumb@ss I was never banned.. I have been in a long process of a move across country. That took a lot more time than getting on here to laugh in your fool face..
But like most idiots you will never believe the truth. As it doesn't work well with your delusional little world.
Horse and buggy? Your thumb?
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#265808 Nov 18, 2012
youtube.com/watch... FM thumb,,,,,old forum here interesting still

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#265809 Nov 18, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you misread it, dimwit. That's because you don't have adult reading comprehension skills, as I've said.
The sentence read, "She had her baby and wants this overturned."
You claim you misread it it to say, "She AND her baby want this over turned."
There's another AND in that sentence, moron, "She had her baby AND wants it overturned."
THAT's how bad your reading comprehension is, and you proved it by misreading it and sounding like an ignorant buffoon when you replied with something about her baby wanting it overturned.
You didn't just misread one part of the sentence, you left out an entire word in the second part of the sentence, proving WHY you can't read for comprehension. lol. Damn you're stupid.
OWNED, again. 3 for 3 in my favor.
Want to make it 4 for 4, bonehead? Keep replying trying to make excuses for your ignorance.
I haven't made ANY excuses Lynniekins, I said plainly, I misread it. We've ALL done that - including you y'dumb bitch.

But keep going Lynniekins, as I pointed out FACTUALLY, all you have is your miserable and sorry nitpicking.

Oh, and BTW, if you thinking you've "OWNED" me or anyone else here gets you though your sad little life, more power to you. Just know that you're ONLY deluding yourself. The reality is you're nothing but a smarmy little fido with delusions of grandeur.

Location hidden

#265810 Nov 18, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>l
I have to admit, I actually laughed out loud when I read this...
"...the resident Christian hating atheist Long Night Moron... That crazy atheist always has her fangs imbedded in Christians juggulars..."
I'm actually still laughing.
I did too. I keep laughing every time I see it. What a stupid, cowardly thing she is.

Location hidden

#265811 Nov 18, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Christian juggler's jugular.... I hate picky eaters.
They're juggling the bible, its part of why they get it so screwed up so often LOL!

Location hidden

#265812 Nov 18, 2012
Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynne lost many years ago here, and it seems she'd determined to shred every last iota of compassion or respect ANYONE may have once had for her.

Dont feel sorry for that thing. SHe asks for EXACTLY what she gets.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#265813 Nov 18, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Christian juggler's jugular.... I hate picky eaters.
Imagine all those Jesus wafers being digested today.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#265814 Nov 18, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>I did too. I keep laughing every time I see it. What a stupid, cowardly thing she is.
Hey, I feel honored! I get noted as the "resident" atheist. And the fangs in the "Christians juggulars" was some humorous imagery.

I saw you mentioned on a list of notables. You go girl!

Location hidden

#265818 Nov 18, 2012
Oh, gee - oops - that should be $9.5k for the anal retentive like Lynne. LOL Lest she go on another moronic rampage about a mis-post.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#265821 Nov 19, 2012
Wow, the alleged Christians are the most offensive, foul-mouthed and un-Christ-like posters on this thread. Who would want to learn more about their religion, with them
as representatives? I thought Christians were supposed to bring people to their faith.
katie

Kent, WA

#265824 Nov 19, 2012
So how are you east coast folks doing?
Am looking for ways to help, maybe beyond immediate need ...?
Any suggestions or ideas?

Jonesboro AR

#265825 Nov 19, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So you claim in one post you "made" $6k, then in the other $95K.
Which time were you lying?
Sorry all, couldn't resist.
Divide by 5, add 20. Then take an average temperature out side and multiply by 30. Then ask the nearest troll what he/she thinks.. count how many posts it takes to come to a point. Use that number to dived the average..

Or you can simply make up a number.. Any number...

You're welcome....

Jonesboro AR

#265826 Nov 19, 2012
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
lady, no one but your fellow proabort pagans beleive that one. The bill collectors will fiund you no matter were you go.
LMAO Don't change, Tom Tom.. You are much better being a clown.

Jonesboro AR

#265827 Nov 19, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
Wow, the alleged Christians are the most offensive, foul-mouthed and un-Christ-like posters on this thread. Who would want to learn more about their religion, with them
as representatives? I thought Christians were supposed to bring people to their faith.
Not these dolts. Why bother when it easier to be the worse representative of a religion that is supposed to be about forgiveness and love...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min RealDave 1,233,394
News Police say Conn. pastor's shooting may be linke... 4 hr david traversa 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Earthling-1 53,570
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 hr Ratloder 70,028
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr Bam 19,928
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) Tue hrichard91 37
News Pastor Shot Outside Connecticut Church While Pu... Mon BUSTER CRABBE 1
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]