Woman dies in I-84 accident in West H...

Woman dies in I-84 accident in West Hartford

There are 5 comments on the WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut story from Jul 11, 2008, titled Woman dies in I-84 accident in West Hartford. In it, WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut reports that:

A 23-year-old woman from New Britain has died in a one car accident on Interstate 84 in West Hartford.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 11, 2008
That's sad :(
Father James

Pleasanton, CA

#2 Jul 11, 2008
It is quite sad that we allow females to drive. We need to update our DMV rules as a ban on females driving would have prevented this tragedy.
Good Dam Driver

Ossining, NY

#3 Jul 11, 2008
Father James wrote:
It is quite sad that we allow females to drive. We need to update our DMV rules as a ban on females driving would have prevented this tragedy.
So What the HELL you Mean females arent good drivers that a DAM lie i'm a good dam driver...Not one accident not one speedig tix and not even a parking tix...An I drive the speed limited..or over by 3 more so i know im a good driver dammit
Cindy

United States

#4 Jul 11, 2008
Father James wrote:
It is quite sad that you can't read and/or comprehend what you read very well. If my seven-year-old daughter was still awake even she could have read for herself that the woman was a passenger, not the driver.

But then again, you are probably just trying to incite irate comments back, which just makes me laugh because honestly, what is the point?
N smith

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jan 30, 2013
She wasn't the driver dumass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min Monday Blues 336,710
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min Julia 1,744,869
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr Anonymous 72,073
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 hr STEAMY FARTS 64,570
Do pretty Girls Fart??? Fri Jon Neno 4
News House leadership favors statewide gaming strate... Thu Radio Flyer 3016 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Apr 18 Radio Flyer 3016 21,530

Wethersfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages