CBS and WFSB channel three, are part ...

CBS and WFSB channel three, are part of the problem in our violent society.

Posted in the Wethersfield Forum

Izzy Lion

Waterbury, CT

#1 Jan 23, 2013
WFSB came up with the solemn music to lead into their reporting on everything Sandy Hook/Newtown. When they starting playing the music, people were in shock over the tragedy. But over a month later, WFSB TV, continues with the music. Now, being realistic, does anyone really think this is a kind/respectful thing to keep doing? How are the people, who are the victims and families, suppose to deal with this non stop reminder of a day that many would like leave and go forward from?? WFSB TV, and other stations of course, should bring this nonsense to an end. What ever needed to be said, has been.

CBS, the mother station for the left, helps to sing the song that guns are evil. The only good gun is one that can be made into a bracelet, or manhole cover. Fine, CBS thinks its part of the wholesome sector of society. I don't agree. Most of CBS programming for the 8 to 11 pm time slots is full of high level hard core violence. Shows that feature people having their eyes cut out of their heads, or blood drained from their body, while they are still alive, is the main stay of CBS's family programming.

CBS may think it is virtuous company, but I think they are a big part of the reason our society has become so violent. They highlight screwballs and more nut cases try to out do the last set of murderers. You can't blame these facts on the NRA.

The wacko Mayor of New York, Bloomberg tells me I can't buy an 20 oz soda while in his town. Yet, he does nothing when his city is the host of "kill them all" type violence filled TV shows.

There is a saying, "You are what you eat". In this case, people, some very crazy ones, are over indulging in these brain rotting waves of hard core violence packed TV shows. So, it is no wonder that so many copy cats are trying out shoot the others.

Lanza was a product of CBS and the other networks. The major networks prove that life is less profitable then death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Trims phu see hat 1,602,493
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 28 min Superwilly 317,591
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr TheReal411 21,191
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,981
News Developer Resubmits Plan In Wethersfield (Jun '08) Thu ANONYMOUS 45
News Eastman Chemical cutting up to 300 jobs, reduci... (Mar '09) Sep 18 Caitlyn Jenner 7
Sick Minded Sexual Perversion is an Abomination!! Sep 18 TrueX 2

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages