Local Wrestler Bob Backlund To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Jan 22, 2013, titled Local Wrestler Bob Backlund To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Bob Backlund, a professional wrestler who has lived in Rocky Hill and Glastonbury and owns Backlund Energy in Glastonbury, which serves all of central Connecticut, was announced on January 21, as a member of the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Joe Saladino

Port Jefferson, NY

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Mr. Backlund was not only the greatest wrestler and athlete of all time! He was the greatest gentlemen on Sports TV! He was an outstanding example to everyone I knew including myself! He spoke wisdom through the television set WORLD-WIDE and reached many kids turning to boys onward to teens and eventually men! He was a great mentor even when the WWE had him reinvent himself in later years! Mr. Backlund thank you for being a GREAT Wrestler, GREAT Man, and Great Role model for MILLIONS++ of people to emulate! God Bless you, yours, and America for great people like yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min EasyEed 1,224,388
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 53,051
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,823
Amazing Child educational DIY materials kit 16 hr Vinvin 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr Chuck 19,892
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 hr Pearl Jam 309,755
TS Tiffany Lord HIV POSITIVE.Beware! Sun manny 2
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]