School Chiefs Urged To Update Crisis Plans

Aug 19, 2010 Full story: The Hartford Courant 9

Pointing to tornadoes that have touched down in Bridgeport and Wethersfield as well as the Manchester shooting rampage earlier this month, the state's public safety commissioner Wednesday urged school superintendents to update their disaster plans and hold school crisis drills.

Full Story
The Sam Brothers

United States

#1 Aug 19, 2010
Good Morning America. How are you. We are your favorite native sons and Tippy is your favorite native cat. Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen.
The Sam Brothers

United States

#2 Aug 19, 2010
Phyllis and Lynne and Aviles and Owen are WORTHLESS MEAN NASTY BA$TARDS who one day will go to HELL.
TD Owen

Conshohocken, PA

#3 Aug 19, 2010
The Sam Brothers wrote:
Good Morning America. How are you. We are your favorite native sons and Tippy is your favorite native cat. Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen.
Daniel, what are you doing posting in a story about Schools?

You never attended School anywhere, you never graduated from ANY School anywhere.
What would you know about it.
You even failed Potty training. Thats why you still have to wear a Diaper.
The Sam Brothers

Bristol, CT

#4 Aug 19, 2010
Owen is so stupid that the last grade that he was in was the Eight grade. Check out our records at HCC to found out that Owen is a LYING BA$TARD.
He will end up in jail for threatening to kill us.
TD Owen

Conshohocken, PA

#5 Aug 20, 2010
Daniel, you have no records at HCC. I checked.
You are a liar. You NEVER graduated from ANY school.
A Safely Commissioner

Avon, CT

#6 Aug 20, 2010
TD Owen wrote:
Daniel, you have no records at HCC. I checked.
You are a liar. You NEVER graduated from ANY school.
I check and you lie. Sam graduated from HCC in 1981 majoring in Accounting, and all of you can check the same records. Owen never got out of grade school. He join the Marines or he would had gone to jail, for being a crook.
MRS AVA

Moore, SC

#7 Aug 20, 2010
Waa Waa Daniel is now A Safely Commissioner( use spell check) because you would have learned the word Safety which you spelled wrong in the 3rd grade
Just Fine

Milford, CT

#9 Aug 20, 2010
She is a BA$TARD, for real.
anti-update

Glastonbury, CT

#10 Aug 22, 2010
no need to panic CT. No one is going to come to school with weapons or guns. The blacks and the hispanics already ruined it for the rest of us. If thats not bad enough, they are using guns to rape america's women. They think because thier dicks are longer than everyone else's they can screw anyone they want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min Bluestater 1,127,006
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Mandela 68,666
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr cpeter1313 306,280
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr True blue 19,387
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr grave digger 47,501
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 hr scirocco 70,102
Popular '80s West Hartford Music Hall To Be Dem... (Jun '09) Thu AWXYZ 254
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield Jobs

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]