Jon Lender: Malloy Starts Kicking Out...

Jon Lender: Malloy Starts Kicking Out Rell's People

There are 10 comments on the WTIC-TV Hartford story from Jan 15, 2011, titled Jon Lender: Malloy Starts Kicking Out Rell's People. In it, WTIC-TV Hartford reports that:

The ax started to fall last week on political appointees who were given permanent civil service payroll jobs by the Rell administration in the months leading up to the change in governors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTIC-TV Hartford.

Joe B

United States

#1 Jan 15, 2011
good job...now put your own morons in their place!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 15, 2011
So far, Malloy is doing a great job.

Since: Mar 08

Stratford, CT

#4 Jan 15, 2011
Joe B wrote:
good job...now put your own morons in their place!
Isn't that the truth..They all do the same crap..our former mayor did the same and replaced with a bunch of incompetent people who did JackS for big bucks via our tax dollars..They all suck!!! Hope Malloy is different but I highly doubt it. Only time will tell

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 16, 2011
Good Afternoon Phyllis and LynneB. How are you? I am sicker then a junk yard dog, and need soup. Thank you. Yes, Time will tell about Malloy.
Observer

Hartford, CT

#6 Jan 16, 2011
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Good Afternoon Phyllis and LynneB. How are you? I am sicker then a junk yard dog, and need soup. Thank you. Yes, Time will tell about Malloy.
Sicker than a junk yard dog, that you are pal, see I even agreed with you.
Observer is a A Hole

Hartford, CT

#7 Jan 16, 2011
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sicker than a junk yard dog, that you are pal, see I even agreed with you.
More insults from the RETARDED MEAN NASTY BA$TARD. GHY.
strafturd

Monroe, CT

#8 Jan 17, 2011
THE GENUINEPHYLLIS wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that the truth..They all do the same crap..our former mayor did the same and replaced with a bunch of incompetent people who did JackS for big bucks via our tax dollars..They all suck!!! Hope Malloy is different but I highly doubt it. Only time will tell
Yeah and the new guy left them in there and even promoted one!

Since: Mar 08

Stratford, CT

#9 Jan 17, 2011
strafturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and the new guy left them in there and even promoted one!
I was not referring to those people..The ones that jumped ship when he departed...One that was paid well, attended college and was paid well, full pay and bene's for part time..grant writer replaced by someone who hadn't a clue as to how...those that remained were good choices, that I will give him. Granted it is a regular expectation for newly elected to bring in their team..but "some people" in Stratford took that too far in replacing some with those less competent..hence they took off ..booked right on out shortly after election. You think all that was on the up and up...was it ok with you??
Sandy

Fremont, CA

#10 Jan 17, 2011
It seem that Genuinephyllis is a nice lady. Best of luck to her.
America Criminal Samuel

Southington, CT

#11 Jan 17, 2011
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
yes, one sick puppy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,236,337
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min IBdaMann 53,593
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr sassyjm 310,002
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) 18 hr Jermaine Shivers 42
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 19 hr Mike BOGUSlawski 39
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Mon ZAP 70,043
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun Hello 19,944
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]