melssa alfred is in your town on run ...

melssa alfred is in your town on run for kidnapping

Posted in the Wethersfield Forum

cant fix stupid

Baldwin, IL

#1 Jan 10, 2014
Melissa anne alfred, an extremely disturbed woman. For those of you who know her. Believe me, you do not. What ever she may be telling you about her recent past and sybil, and the boys, she is lying. She has taken that baby girl (sybil dee anne webb) from a caring stable father and home. She also has has two boys kaleb and khristien lunn, whom she has also endangered with these past two years. I know first hand and will be testifying against her. The tornado of absolute heartless selfish unworthy behavior has endangered all 4 of them and shattered dozens of lives, including and most important, all three of her children. I call upon those of you that do have a heart, please help that baby get home safe.. Pls forward, repost, friends family. Primary areas include buckshorn/belfast maine area, boston, ohio/pennsylvania, stockton california, possibly nc/sc... Together all of us can bring that baby home and help those boys. Melissa however must face the music. Laws both legal and moral have been broken, willfully. She has existing warrents in several states, followed shortly by more in indiana. Please help! Contact me here, or savigsybil@gmail, saving sybil on face book.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,761,905
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Susanm 341,046
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) 6 hr Newby666 336
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Onions 17 21,720
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr FARTS BLAKE 64,679
Do pretty Girls Fart??? Wed Guy 5
News Democrats back Bysiewicz for lieutenant governor May 21 BPT 4

Wethersfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages