Morse School of Business, Where are t...

Morse School of Business, Where are they now?

Posted in the Wethersfield Forum

Sylvrmr

New Britain, CT

#1 Dec 5, 2006
Does anyone know what happened to this school?
wendy

Lakeland, FL

#2 Feb 21, 2007
Sylvrmr wrote:
they closed down in 1999. if you are looking for your transcripts lincoln tech. school has them.
stan

Compton, CA

#4 Apr 19, 2011
Lincoln Technical Institute doesn't have Morse's transcipts. I just called them (headquarters). All I was able to get from them was that morse wasn't their school before they hung up on me.
gail

Atlanta, GA

#5 Apr 21, 2011
I called the board to edu. in Hartford CT. today. They told me Lincoln has the transcipts for Morse School of Business. I called and still waiting for them to call me back. If anyone is still trying to get in touch with the school let me know. I am also trying to go to school and need my transcipts from 1977.
Sarah

Bronx, NY

#8 Jun 14, 2011
sarah wrote:
[QUOTE]"Morse School of Business"
Gail: I also graduated from Morse School of Business in '93. If you ever find out where our transcripts went, please reply back here. I wonder whatever happened to "lifetime job placement". Guess we're out of luck
Sarah

Bronx, NY

#9 Jun 14, 2011
Gail: If you ever find out where we can obtain our transcripts, please post it here. I graduated in 1993. I know I have my original transcripts and diploma somewhere in this house, but haven't seen them in years.
mary

Hartford, CT

#10 Jun 15, 2011
I am also looking to get my transcript and was told that lincoln had them?
Karen

Norwich, CT

#11 Jun 24, 2011
I graduate in 89 and my college doesn't care about my copy. They want the transcript from Morse/Lincoln Tech only.
Paula

Beacon Falls, CT

#12 Jul 28, 2011
I graduated in 85 from the Medical Assisting Program and wanted to know about their, "FREE" refresher courses for alumni! If anyone knows anything about this or transcripts please post it!
Lincoln hung up on me when I told them what I was calling for!
notsofunny

Hamden, CT

#15 Jan 19, 2012
send your request throught the state of ct Board of Education. Lincoln does have them and they have sent them to my new school for me.
Dellmisel

United States

#16 Feb 8, 2012
Does anyone know the Accreditation Code for Morse School of Business? I really really need it as soon as possible. Thnxs
Handy-muschett

AOL

#19 Mar 30, 2012
Is Morse School of business formerly Hartford Secretarial college. Does anyone know? I graduate Hartford Secretarial college in 1989.
joel white

Springfield, NJ

#21 Oct 2, 2012
Karen wrote:
I graduate in 89 and my college doesn't care about my copy. They want the transcript from Morse/Lincoln Tech only.
I went in 1987 and is fighting with the dept of ed because they lost their accreditation in 1988 so the credits are void!
Brian Whitworth - Miami

Miami, FL

#22 Mar 25, 2013
As a graduate of Morse in 1983, going through the same issues you are, I have located the correct information you require.
Go to the site www.ctohe.org and select the link for Private Occupational & Hospital-Based Schools. Select the Information for Students link. Then select the Request a Transcript link. Then get the form at this link and mail it to them:

http://www.ctohe.org/POSA/pdfs/RequestForStud...

At least any credits we obtained while attending are still acceptable, despite them losing their accredidation before closing in 1999.
Deb

Glastonbury, CT

#23 Apr 22, 2013
Where they NCATE accredited? MCC is questioning this?
Ernestine

Plainville, CT

#26 Apr 21, 2014
can someone help me with this I lost my iploma and transcrpt in y storage and Im gradurate of New Englandtech in NewBritain Ct. and I need these items can anyone direct me.
Ernestine

Plainville, CT

#27 Apr 21, 2014
keys messing up ..
munty

West Jordan, UT

#28 Jun 21, 2015
Sylvrmr wrote:
I thought they went to New England Tech. At one point (sometime in the 2000s) they had my transcripts and was able to provide them for me. I don't know what happened to them after that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 35 min Bill 1,395,959
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min OzRitz 60,143
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr ThomasA 311,353
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 70,730
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1
In The War on Police Traffic Stops Have Become ... (Aug '15) Dec '15 Anthony Wall 11
Wethersfield high school honor roll is about 50... (Jan '13) Jul '15 Anthony Wall 6

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages