Resident fees in Wethersfield are out...

Resident fees in Wethersfield are outrageous

Posted in the Wethersfield Forum

Poor Taxpayer

East Hampton, CT

#1 May 22, 2010
Normal towns let the residents use the facilities without extra fees that they pay taxes for, like the pool and the boat launch. Wethersfield has to charge an arm and a leg for these features. We get hit up for personal property, plus property taxes to pay the salaries and up keep of the pool and parks .. If we want to use the pool and park we get charged extra... I call that double dipping.. Where does the money go?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Trump he pied piper 1,403,987
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 1 hr Mother 80
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Brian_G 311,489
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr dGo mnaDed lyoH r... 60,658
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr NotInPotatoQuality 20,387
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 hr TRD 70,827
"OX" cover band from the 70s. (Oct '10) 22 hr Babs 15

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages