FrustratedJogger

Hamden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

There has been dog poop spread out and not picked up both on the bike path and also in the gutter on follybrook blvd inbetween the road where greenfield is and jordan lane.
I almost ran into it after passing a lady on a cell phone, oblivious to the world, who owned a black poodle that was not on a leash.. If it was you or whoever it was, Please pick up after your animal.

I suspect the bike path is used as a doggy pooping ground as I see lot of dogs and no owners with poop bags.
Don't be an inconsiderate slob, pick up after your pooch.
Terry

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Why don't you be considerate & not nearly run people over with your bicycles'
Everytime we walk on a bike path, we are nearly run over by speeding reckless bikers!
Maybe that is the raason people don't stop to pick up a little pile of poop.
Or maybe b/c many people r breaking State Law & allowing their dogs off a leash on land that isn't theirs at all & it's unsafe for people w/bags to pick it up to start with.
FrustratedJogger wrote:
There has been dog poop spread out and not picked up both on the bike path and also in the gutter on follybrook blvd inbetween the road where greenfield is and jordan lane.
I almost ran into it after passing a lady on a cell phone, oblivious to the world, who owned a black poodle that was not on a leash.. If it was you or whoever it was, Please pick up after your animal.
I suspect the bike path is used as a doggy pooping ground as I see lot of dogs and no owners with poop bags.
Don't be an inconsiderate slob, pick up after your pooch.
FrustratedJogger

Sandy Hook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

I have some problems with bikes when they want to take up the whole path and not share, but that goes for the walkers too. It's also a problem with walkers on sidewalks in that respect, which is why I run in the road.

Lack of courteousness all around, young and old, or if they are on cell phones or listening to music they are not aware of their surroundings.
Bottom line is, besides a lack of common sense and basic courtesy is:
There is an ordinance in Wethersfield that requires you to pick up after your dog or be fined. There is no law that requires a leash in town, just that you have your dog under control. Most dogs I see off lead are not under control.
Same Old Wethersfield

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Again, wow.

Same old sh*t in Wethersfield, CT.

Get over yourselves.
slobby people

Lund, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

I see dog poop and cigarette butts ... people out for healthy exercise and puffing away.
Person complaining about bikes on a bike path WTF lol lets see. bike path for bikes and dog park for dogs ... that makes sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wethersfield Discussions

Search the Wethersfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Homer 1,072,320
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min HughBe 68,160
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 33 min R C Honey 304,913
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 45,499
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 hr voice of peace 67,529
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr toomanymistakes 18,494
FBI at Carabetta Office Building on Center and ... (Jun '11) Jul 8 Cahoots 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE