2 men wanted for Hartford murder

2 men wanted for Hartford murder

There are 1 comment on the WTNH story from Jul 16, 2013, titled 2 men wanted for Hartford murder. In it, WTNH reports that:

Hartford police are looking for two murder suspects involved in a fatal shooting in an elementary school parking lot last Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTNH.

a caring person

Tampa, FL

#1 Jul 17, 2013
My heart goes out to the murder and the murdered. My sympathy to the family of the victim. Only God truly knows what happened. I feel so bad for Quan getting accussed for something he didn't do, but know the family is willing to assist with paying an attorney to prove you're innocent.

We stand and support the Soyini brothers. God Bless!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 51 min Chris Rather 1,509,498
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 52 min Well Well 8,075
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 63,572
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr True Christian-Jew 313,676
News 16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) 7 hr Hypocrites 305
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun WPWW 20,933
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Sat doG mnaDed lyHo p... 71,273

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages