Coping with sexual woes

May 18, 2009 Full story: MyFox St. Louis 113

Thanks, Hollywood, for making sex look so easy. In real bedrooms, the rest of us must wrangle with some not-so-sexy issues: unsatisfactory erections, untimely ejaculation, pain, low libido, and more.

Full Story

“Tired of being alone!!”

Since: Mar 11

Massillon Ohio

#68 Aug 10, 2011
Twatmom wrote:
You want to hear about Coping with sexual woe's ? Try being locked up in plain sight of 10 guards 24/7 for three years !

So are you out now?

Since: Aug 11

Dundee, MI

#69 Aug 10, 2011
franko wrote:
<quoted text>All very interesting but divorce exitsted long ago too ... in fact the divorce rated peaked around 1980 and has actualy dropped by 5 or 6% since then.
that is true...my mother divorced me in 80.

bitch...makes me live in the basement...
Beddy Bye

Glen Head, NY

#70 Aug 10, 2011
If you are a man who has trouble performing intercourse for one reason or another, learn how to use your hand and your mouth.

Women love it when you help them achieve an orgasm in other ways. Being gentle is the secret, believe me.

A beautiful platinum blond woman 30 years my junior (I'm 73, while she is 43 and looking like Marilyn Monroe, no exaggeration) has fallen in love with me because I treat her intently but softly in bed. She constantly wants to go there with me day and night. She comes every time.

We have lived together for several months now and I still can't believe that our relationship is real. I have to pinch myself every so often. I have got to be the luckiest man in the world.
HumanSpirit

Alachua, FL

#71 Aug 11, 2011
franko wrote:
<quoted text>All very interesting but divorce existed long ago too ... in fact the divorce rated peaked around 1980 and has actually dropped by 5 or 6% since then.
Divorce has always been around but the high rates of Divorce in the 1980's was a Republican plot to disrupt the USA and to support the Mental Health Industry for political intent of Power and social control for the Republican New World Order.

There is no science to the Mental Health Industry (no medical model, no evidence based medicine, no test for chemical imbalance to which they wouldn't know the good chemistry of the brain from the bad, but under the Bush Social Service Act the Health and rehabilitative services (CPS) became an enforcement arm of Mental Health Industry for mind drugging of children by taking parents to court and terrorizing parents if they failed to drug their child with Foster-care (in the best interest of the child was horse-crap). Further ordered (Bush) was the program IDEA for paying from the Department of Disability to the Department of Education to State school boards money for each child diagnosed with a bogus mental illness. Drug America

It's a dirty Republican deal

George Bush New World Order

--------

Prozac / Ritalin: Armed Guards

http://www.naturalnews.com/cartoons/mental_tr...

------

American Psychiatric Association admitted it lied to the American Public

http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp...
HumanSpirit

Alachua, FL

#72 Aug 11, 2011
Parents court add/adhd / IDEA
ADD/ADHD

In the past and today , parents often were taken to court for refusing treatment for ADHD or other "made to order" so called mental illnesses by the mental health and counseling industry. If a school personnel required mental health testing for a child and the parent refused then the parents were charged with child neglect and evaluation was forced. The same applied to a child medication. If a parent took their child off Ritalin because adverse effects then they were also charged with child neglect.(A costly procedure to regain their child who was put in a foster home and psychotropic drugged anyway). Many parents went through expensive court procedures to get their child back. Some parents moved out of state or went to home schooling to avoid prosecution.

The treatment and indirect forced drugging of a child is still present today. ADHD it is considered a medical condition that would endanger a childs health. ADHD is considered a disability and there are a host of Federal Laws for a disabled child. What I am getting to is that child neglect is still present in the school system and the court relies on the mental health and counseling for evaluation of a child which is always is against the parent..Kind of like the Fox guarding the Chicken coop.(money and power is what it is all about)

When you consider Bush's reason for"Teen Screen" and consider he used to be employed by Eli Lilly along with his father, then you can see what is happening. Don't count on a Republican politician to help you if you get in a jam because most of them have pharmacutical stock and they are not going to be adverse to a program that fills their pockets with gold and only sacrafices a childs mind to get rich.. 11 million children ADD/ADHD.... Made to order! Don't overlook the political and propaganda aspects of the MHC and how easy it is to fine tune (brainwash) a childs mind under a hypnotic drug.

Here's some information to show the how dirty the mental health and pharmaceutical industries are.(A slick piece of legislation that is the root cause of kids being diagnosed with ADD/ADHD and drugged)

Under "IDEA" , ADHD become a disability. The State gets allotted monies from the Federal Government for each child with a disability. Therefore, just about every child is diagnosed with ADHD. If you refuse to medicate the child which makes the pharmaceutical industry and mental health and counseling industry monies then you are neglectful of the child health and the child will be put in a Foster home and psychotropic drugged anyway. Your stuck with the court and attorney fees and hurtful indignity of losing your child.
HumanSpirit

Alachua, FL

#73 Aug 11, 2011
Read for yourself:

IDEA Final Regulation

300.7 Child with a disability.

(a) General.

(1) As used in this part, the term child with a disability means a child evaluated in accordance with §§300.530-300.536 as having mental retardation, a hearing impairment including deafness, a speech or language impairment, a visual impairment including blindness, serious emotional disturbance (hereafter referred to as emotional disturbance), an orthopedic impairment, autism, traumatic brain injury, an other health impairment, a specific learning disability, deaf-blindness, or multiple disabilities, and who, by reason thereof, needs special education and related services.

(i) The term means a condition exhibiting one or more of the following characteristics over a long period of time and to a marked degree that adversely affects a child's educational performance:

(A) An inability to learn that cannot be explained by intellectual, sensory, or health factors.
(B) An inability to build or maintain satisfactory interpersonal relationships with peers and teachers.
(C) Inappropriate types of behavior or feelings under normal circumstances.
(D) A general pervasive mood of unhappiness or depression.
(E) A tendency to develop physical symptoms or fears associated with personal or school problems.
(ii) The term includes schizophrenia. The term does not apply to children who are socially maladjusted, unless it is determined that they have an emotional disturbance.
9) Other health impairment means having limited strength, vitality or alertness, including a heightened alertness to environmental stimuli, that results in limited alertness with respect to the educational environment, that-
(i) Is due to chronic or acute health problems such as asthma, attention deficit disorder or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, diabetes, epilepsy, a heart condition, hemophilia, lead poisoning, leukemia, nephritis, rheumatic fever, and sickle cell anemia; and
(ii) Adversely affects a child's educational performance

§300.24 Related services.
(a) General. As used in this part, the term related services means transportation and such developmental, corrective, and other supportive services as are required to assist a child with a disability.

(9) Psychological services includes-
(i) Administering psychological and educational tests, and other assessment procedures;
(ii) Interpreting assessment results;
(iii) Obtaining, integrating, and interpreting information about child behavior and conditions relating to learning;
(iv) Consulting with other staff members in planning school programs to meet the special needs of children as indicated by psychological tests, interviews, and behavioral evaluations;
(v) Planning and managing a program of psychological services, including psychological counseling for children and parents; and
(vi) Assisting in developing positive behavioral intervention strategies.

§300.26 Special education.
(a) General.
(1) As used in this part, the term special education means specially designed instruction, at no cost to the parents, to meet the unique needs of a child with a disability, including-
(i) Instruction conducted in the classroom, in the home, in hospitals and institutions, and in other settings; and
(ii) Instruction in physical education.
(2) The term includes each of the following, if it meets the requirements of paragraph (a)(1) of this section:
(i) Speech-language pathology services, or any other related service, if the service is considered special education rather than a related service under State standards;
(ii) Travel training; and
(iii) Vocational education.
(3) Specially-designed instruction means adapting, as appropriate to the needs of an eligible child under this part, the content, methodology, or delivery of instruction-
(
HumanSpirit

Alachua, FL

#74 Aug 11, 2011
There Are NO tests for "Chemical Imbalances"

American Psychiatric Association admitted it lied to the American Public

http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp...

Without a test for chemical balance the mental health (psychiatry) is limited in the ancillary tests of medicine like an EKG, EEG, blood work or other tests in the diagnoses of a patient. They aren't needed in Psychiatry. Psychiatry wouldn't know a good chemical balance from a bad chemical balance or an imbalance of chemistry in the brain. It was a fraud designed to drug and addict the American (world) population and to create a mentally compromised person for political and financial reasons.

The psychiatric diagnosis is made on the basis of behavior and hearsay at the discretion and feeling of the therapist (psychiatrist) who makes money from the prescription drugs and office visits.

If we respect metabolic changes based on daily dietary habits, weight gain / loss , terms of the survival of the organisms as a person age along with physical conditioning, physical illness, electrolyte level, gender differences , body temperature, I don't see where the Mental Health Industry could conform to any consistency in data with consideration to the above to state a person has a mental disease or illness based on chemical imbalance.

The fraud has been going on for more then 40 years since H W Bush was CEO, Eli Lilly and before his VP under the Reagan Presidency (1980's) when the essential Amino Acid "Tryptophan" was limited in the food chain by the FDA and Prozac entered the market place. Lots of people compromised under the fraud of mental health services with made to order mental illnesses with mind altering drugs as the capitalist & political solution for some.

There Are No "Chemical Imbalances"

"The hypothetical disturbances of neurochemical function that are said to underlie "mental illness" are just that: hypothetical. No experiment has ever shown that anyone has an "imbalance" of any neurotransmitters or any other brain chemicals. Nor could any conceivable experiment demonstrate the existence of a "chemical imbalance," simply because no one, least of all the biopsychiatrists, has the slightest idea what a proper and healthy chemical "balance" would look like."

"...the views and beliefs of biopsychiatry have nothing to do with the answers to scientific questions in any case: the hunt for biological "causes" of "mental illness" is an entirely fallacious enterprise in the first place; the non- existence of data to support its assertions is quite beside the point."

"The latest edition of one pharmacology text has this to say about the status of depression as a disease: "Despite extensive efforts, attempts to document the metabolic changes in human subjects predicted by these [biological] hypotheses have not, on balance, provided consistent or compelling corroboration." This is a long-winded way of admitting that not even a scrap of evidence supports the idea that depression results from a "chemical imbalance." Yet patients are told every day - by their doctors, by the media, and by drug company advertising - that it is a proven scientific fact that depression has a known biochemical origin. It follows directly that millions of Americans are being lied to by their doctors; and people surely can't give informed consent for drug treatment when what they're being "informed" is a fraud...

To sum up: there is no evidence whatsoever to support the view that "mental illness" is biochemical in origin; in other words, things like "Unipolar Disorder" and "Attention Deficit Disorder" simply do not exist."

http://www.adhd-report.com/biopsychiatry/bio_...
HumanSpirit

Alachua, FL

#75 Aug 11, 2011
Mental Health terrorizes the country for political power and control underthe Republican New World Order.

Innocent lost the Plea

The McMartin Preschool | Fells Acres Day School | Wee Care Nursery
Country Walk | Wenatchee | The Bronx Five | Dale Akiki

Pasted from < http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows... ;

Prosecutorial Abuse: The Wenatchee Witch Hunt Unravels Further

Pasted from < http://www.vdare.com/roberts/wenatchee.htm> ;
HumanSpirit

Alachua, FL

#76 Aug 11, 2011
More terrorizing of the public and too boot the Pharmacutical Mind drugs are causing the violence.

Latest Threat to the Constitution: The Domestic Violence Industry
http://mensnewsdaily.com/2010/03/26/latest-th... ;

Friday, March 26, 2010
By Carey Roberts

The principles and precepts of the American Constitution are once again under attack, this time at the hand of groups that operate under the laudable façade of curbing partner abuse. Aptly taking the name from its signature legislation — the Violence Against Women Act – the self-proclaimed VAWA Mafia is relentlessly working to take us back to an era when persons could be accused, charged, and even convicted of a heinous act without evidence or proof.

These determined women have not only succeeded in passing a gaggle of federal and state domestic violence laws, they have erected a nearly unassailable moral authority that makes it difficult to pose even the most basic questions, like are these programs working?(The answer to that question is an unequivocal “no,” but that’s not the focus of this article.)

It’s well-known that federal domestic violence laws dole out $1 billion a year for programs that often escalate partner conflict and weaken families. But what does that have to do with ignoring the Constitution?

The VAWA Mafia members are compulsive worry-warts when it comes to the boogeyman of “power and control.” Believe it not, they are now pushing to make “coercion” part of the federal definition of domestic violence. This has already happened in Rhode Island, where the state Judiciary published this handy-dandy checklist:“Are you concerned about your relationship?” and “Does your partner tell you what to do?”

http://www.courts.state.ri.us/domesticnew/
----

Violence, Deaths Murders and Suicides from mind drugs.

SSRI stories

http://ssristories.com/index.php
HumanSpirit

Alachua, FL

#77 Aug 11, 2011
Psychiatry is fake science. The Thud Experiment proof.

&fe ature=related

Psychiatry "No Science"

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
----------

Psychiatry: An Industry of Death, Introduction

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Wanker

Prospect, CT

#78 Aug 11, 2011
Methinks HumanSpirit REALLY needs to get laid...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#79 Aug 11, 2011
lmao i gotta agree

“Tired of being alone!!”

Massillon Ohio

#82 Aug 11, 2011
Twatmom wrote:
You want to hear about Coping with sexual woe's ? Try being locked up in plain sight of 10 guards 24/7 for three years !
Do you need a conjugal visit?
HumanSpirit

Branford, FL

#84 Aug 11, 2011
Wanker wrote:
Methinks HumanSpirit REALLY needs to get laid...
WOW. Does that mean to be Cozy up to candlelight and cradled in loving arms and to be caressed in the lyrics of sweetly stated words of emotions?

I see you have a friend (LoveIn TheFamily) to agree with you.

Why would you gals state that to a Hawk with ruffled feathers unless you gals are Gypsy fortune tellers locked into a Romantic illusion.

Thanks for the thought and interesting observation.
Wanker

Prospect, CT

#85 Aug 12, 2011
HumanSpirit, while it is true I have not an intimate relationship for years much like fellow contributor sidewinder63, it is incontrovertible that the ability to put another's needs/pleasure/well-being ahead of your own is its own reward and increases the health, both mind and body, of both participants.

I sincerely hope that all people, and especially those that think they don't need it, will find such selflessness during their short time on Earth.
Tomeck

Luxembourg

#87 Aug 11, 2012
I have used http://goodgeneric.com for about 3 years and find their products to be reliable and speedily delivered. The Support team are very promt and helpful in solving any issues that arise,caused by my errors not the company's. I was a little sceptical initially about buying generic products rather than brand names. However, the Mens' Health products I have bought have been equally as efficatious as the brand names at a fraction of the cost.

“Tired of being alone!!”

Massillon Ohio

#89 Aug 12, 2012
I don't have pharmacy problems,it stand at attention too much....I have relationship problems...I want more than a lay....have a phobia of getting a disease from someone who just lays with anyone!!!
Javier

Riga, Latvia

#90 Dec 6, 2012
I would recommend http://orderedmeds.com . Excellent service, lowest price, product arrives within 2 weeks in plain envelope. They are the sole of discretion. Believe me, I have used them several times, not that I need them but wow.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#91 Dec 7, 2012
Instead of ordering unregulated and potentially dangerous products over the internet or through the mail, why not speak with your doctor? If he isn't able to help, he might be able to refer you to someone else. If you don't have health insurance, contact your local Health Department and see if they can help out.

It would be a shame to get the results from the internet product just to end up dead. What would be the use then?
southbeach4lyfer

Miami, FL

#92 Dec 13, 2012
Now you are a unhappy disgusting lesbian :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Earthling-1 49,218
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min JOEL 71,025
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,154,077
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr melody colombus 19,556
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 306,987
Mix-And-Match Home Design (Mar '08) Fri William Walker 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Fri TRD 68,882
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News