Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday 47,470
When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore. Full Story

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#49603 Aug 27, 2014
How amazingly stupid! When a scientist calibrates an instrument, he is "massaging" the data! LOL Oh well. when that is the only argument available, I suppose the deniers have to latch on.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#49605 Aug 27, 2014
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
How amazingly stupid! When a scientist calibrates an instrument, he is "massaging" the data! LOL Oh well. when that is the only argument available, I suppose the deniers have to latch on.
That is amazing. Reminds me of the hilarious report of scientists manipulating input data on their computer models. Those darn scientists, they get an idea (or cash cow, as the case may be) in their heads and they'll do whatever it takes to 'prove' they're right.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#49606 Aug 27, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
That is amazing. Reminds me of the hilarious report of scientists manipulating input data on their computer models. Those darn scientists, they get an idea (or cash cow, as the case may be) in their heads and they'll do whatever it takes to 'prove' they're right.
Climate science is not easy like mud building, LOL. It is interdisciplinary, if you could fathom that.

Obviously, you have not been exposed to huge mathematical models and billions of data input. If you pull a stunt like you suggest, the whole crashes, DUH.

It is a good thing that you could not be educated and trained to become a climate scientist; you would have been highly unsuccesful in everything you did... thus you are who you are.
factcheck

Mystic, CT

#49607 Aug 27, 2014
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
And if you believe that you are more of a clown than the guy who thinks that the amount of energy in the Earth system is constant.

Calibration is worthless if the instrument is not verified to measure precise reference values. It is not a random process as it appears some of your thoughts may be. You don't calibrate to an unknown point because then there is a no reference to measure from. GGAM!
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#49608 Aug 27, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>The only modern science that is settled is the science you agree with TROLL!The only reports you post are the ones you agree with azz hat!Your not fooling anyone.
You sounded like a little sissy,I don't need any approval I'm gonna take my ball and go home,boo hoo!!!!!!!!!!
I'm pegging SB as somewhere between a precocious, naive, ill-informed wanna-be-important 16 year old and a dimwitted 34 year old.

Either way, discussion devolves quickly into sandbox taunts.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#49609 Aug 27, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>
Climate science is not easy like mud building, LOL. It is interdisciplinary, if you could fathom that.
Obviously, you have not been exposed to huge mathematical models and billions of data input. If you pull a stunt like you suggest, the whole crashes, DUH.
It is a good thing that you could not be educated and trained to become a climate scientist; you would have been highly unsuccesful in everything you did... thus you are who you are.
Gosh, with such a high probability for error, it's no wonder you got it wrong, huh. Of course the reverse is true as well; with so much data, superfluous and otherwise, it's relatively easy to tweak out the desired "proof".
I wonder if your hero brainiacs use spell check?
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#49610 Aug 27, 2014
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
Ow look... Mr. Jump to Conclusions and Say Something Really Stupid is back.

Do grow up.... you're gross generalities are boorish, tiresome and not worth the time, effort and CO2 for a response.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#49611 Aug 27, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously all the "science" you "support" is just meaningless words. Otherwise you wouldn't be posting over and over and over creating more CO2 that you say is ruining the planet.

Hypocrite!

Denier!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#49612 Aug 27, 2014
Our climate has accumulated

Hiroshima atomic bombs

of heat since 1998
factcheck

Mystic, CT

#49613 Aug 27, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>
It must suit your personality to follow the crowd. The terminology used by your sacred IPCC is "highly likely" that climate has been influenced, and more precisely, dominated by anthropogenic sources. When it comes to the science of weather (which is how one defines trends in climate) a rating of highly likely is about the equivalent of saying 1 out of 3 tosses wins. Not even fifty-fifty! If you were so deeply (and honestly which of course you are not) concerned/afraid of the impending doom you sure as hades wouldn't live in a location that is only a few feet above sea level you'd surely pack up and head for the hills, but wait the sea isn't rising locally right? Sea level rise will occur elsewhere because as the Earth warms it changes shape and Houston will not see flooding. If the sea were rising it would happen more quickly at the onset and the rate would decay with time. This is because the surface area of the allegedly melting ice is larger now and shrink as it melts. But wait this isn't happening? Fifteen to twenty percent of the way into the catastrophic process and all that waterfront property is still the same distance above the waterline? How can that be? Oh you mean you can't explain it? Try please. We need more than a false prophet on this thread. Where are the goods? Also, please make it clear so that you don't cause lifesong to have a total mental breakdown (or at least don't worsen the obviously acute condition that they already suffer). Thanks in advance for your forthcoming "brilliant" dissertation.
truth-facts

Mount Orab, OH

#49614 Aug 27, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
Hiroshima atomic bombs
of heat since 1998
Your an embarrassment.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#49615 Aug 27, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>Your[sic] an embarrassment.
Are you crying?

BWAHAHAHA
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#49616 Aug 27, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you crying?
BWAHAHAHA
As I noted before... "Either way, discussion devolves quickly into sandbox taunts. "

Grow up sonny.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#49618 Aug 27, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
Hiroshima atomic bombs
of heat since 1998
which goes to show how insignificant man is. on a global scale.....that amounts to a gnat fart compared to the amount that hits earth daily from the sun.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#49619 Aug 27, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you crying?
BWAHAHAHA
Crying?
I LMAO at your insanity. Go get your head checked.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#49620 Aug 27, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Crying?
I LMAO at your insanity. Go get your head checked.
Wow.. you are still crying to cover up your own embarassment.

Fortunately, you are not qualified to diagnose on topix. Just be pesponsible for your posts' content.

Back up, LOL.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#49621 Aug 27, 2014
responsible
Hey dude

Los Angeles, CA

#49623 Aug 27, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
Hiroshima atomic bombs
of heat since 1998
Hey troll boy, I visited Hiroshima 2 years ago. It's not a bad place. A little pricey, maybe.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#49624 Aug 27, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, you are not qualified to diagnose on topix. Just be pesponsible for your posts' content.
Back up, LOL.
And now the equivalent of "I'm rubber, you're glue..."

Geez. For your sake you better be 16... but I'm guessing 34.

What a loser.

And a DENIER.

And a hypocrite.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#49625 Aug 27, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>
Back up, LOL.
The "HYPOCRITE" opens it's mouth and all is better.
Fortunately we know your not qualified as well. You've proven that time and time again with your falsified data and horsesht so-called expert articles. You can't even muster an original thought.
Babble boy you keep on truckin,thinking your someone,when actually,YOUR INSIGNIFICANT!!!!!!!!

Bwa ha ha!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min donttazmebro 1,124,283
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min J RULES 69,943
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Gtown71 306,190
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Buck Rohde 19,354
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 hr Grau 68,634
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Oct 13 Day In Court 66
Office Depot Closing Both Metro Hartford Locations Oct 3 West Coast OD emp... 2

Freeze Warning for Hartford County was issued at October 20 at 4:08AM EDT

Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield Jobs

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance