Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday

When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore.

Comments (Page 2,275)

Showing posts 45,481 - 45,500 of45,761
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
You have no basis for your claims, LOL.
You ignore thermodynamics, the basis of his claims. Instead of engaging the issue S.B. uses insults.

SpaceBlues wrote:
You are billions of lights years away from science,
Science is changed by experimentation and new evidence, not consensus.

SpaceBlues wrote:
sockit. Why do you hate yourself so much? Because you deserve it for your lies, misrepresentations, hoaxes, etc.
S.B. uses defamation because the science isn't on his side.

SpaceBlues wrote:
Others like you, former deniers such as gord, funfacts, stevecase, kal, giblets, etc, did exactly what you do these days, copy/paste denier trash. Then they stopped without apology or goodbye. See the end, sockit.
Now they depend on us for the truth and I will not let them down.

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>You won't discuss computer model reliability and only offer name calling. What's up with that?
Learned a new word?
What is there to discuss, whackadoodle? They are models. They are not the real thing. They are the best we have and are being refined whenever possible. They are the best we have. What do you use to support your wonkie wanderings????
No Warming

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Judged:

The possibility of a super El-Nino this year is gone and the chance of a strong El-Nino isn't favorable. Poor warmies, just cant catch a break.

http://www.commdiginews.com/news-2/el-nino-20...

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Judged:

Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
What is there to discuss, whackadoodle? They are models. They are not the real thing. They are the best we have and are being refined whenever possible. They are the best we have. What do you use to support your wonkie wanderings????
Learned a new word? Can't get your mind around it? Even paranoid people have enemies and the climate models haven't been reconciled with real world tests. Climate models produce output and climate modelers program models to demonstrate man made greenhouse gas emissions have enormous climate impact. That's observed and admitted fact, not conspiracy.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Judged:

Quick climate science history reminder for the Supermoon 12 July, perigee simultaneous with the full moon tonight.

Svante Arrhenius based his AGW theory on temperature measurements of moonbeams traveling through known different lengths of atmosphere.

I wonder if that's why some people think Arrhenius' theories are lunatic, especially when he promoted white power and eugenic programs against Asians, Southern Europeans and Africans. Svante Arrhenius, the founder of progressive climate science and climate justice.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>You ignore thermodynamics, the basis of his claims. Instead of engaging the issue S.B. uses insults.
<quoted text>Science is changed by experimentation and new evidence, not consensus.
<quoted text>S.B. uses defamation because the science isn't on his side.
<quoted text>Now they depend on us for the truth and I will not let them down.
Nonsense, brainless.

Remember Anthropogenic Global Warming is real per science. When are you exiting Topix?
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Judged:

When Bill Clinton took office in 1993 Global Warming was a slow moving enviromental problem that was easy to ignore.

Well in 2014 it's still easy to ignore, unless your a wacko bird.
No Warming

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Judged:

Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Models are being refined ? Next you're going to say James Hansen is preparing for public debates, keep lying to yourself and see what comes from that.

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

No Warming wrote:
The possibility of a super El-Nino this year is gone and the chance of a strong El-Nino isn't favorable. Poor warmies, just cant catch a break.
http://www.commdiginews.com/news-2/el-nino-20...
And why do you say that?
Washington DC

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Judged:

truth-facts wrote:
When Bill Clinton took office in 1993 Global Warming was a slow moving enviromental problem that was easy to ignore.
Well in 2014 it's still easy to ignore, unless your a wacko bird.
When Bill Clinton took office in January 1993 in Washington DC it was freezing. It was probably about 30 degrees.

Now, over 20 years later, the temperature today is over 80 degrees. See what's happened in just 20 short years?

Now who's the wacko bird?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
Nonsense, brainless. Remember Anthropogenic Global Warming is real per science. When are you exiting Topix?
Hold your breath. If man can change climate then global warming is already mitigating against climate change, the catastrophic and well known ice age climate scenario.

When CO2 levels reach 500ppmv, I'll take a vacation to celebrate.
No Warming

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
And why do you say that?
Why do you ask that question? LMAO

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Judged:

Washington DC wrote:
<quoted text>
If the President doesn't think it's a priority, why should I?
He went to 3 fundraisers yesterday. Not 1. Not 2. 3
He should be meeting with industry and government leaders in a climate change roundtable.
So like Al Gore, Obama should reside in a tree house while you keep driving around in your big a$$ truck. Who is the hypocrite then ? All you deniers are about is trying to gag the messenger by not accepting anything they say. It's the same stupid message from the gun lobby who say Obama is a hypocrite wanting to ban automatic weapons while he allows his secret service agents to carry. If you can't see the stupidity in that logic then we are all wasting our time trying to debate anything with you.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>This is where we differ, you should keep posting to demonstrate your political goals. The argument's not over, nobody has yet tested climate change mitigation.
I thought John Edwards got rich on junk science.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Hold your breath. If man can change climate then global warming is already mitigating against climate change, the catastrophic and well known ice age climate scenario.
When CO2 levels reach 500ppmv, I'll take a vacation to celebrate.
So will Obama. Here goes another 5 million dollar vacation as the world falls apart.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
So like Al Gore, Obama should reside in a tree house while you keep driving around in your big a$$ truck. Who is the hypocrite then ? All you deniers are about is trying to gag the messenger by not accepting anything they say. It's the same stupid message from the gun lobby who say Obama is a hypocrite wanting to ban automatic weapons while he allows his secret service agents to carry. If you can't see the stupidity in that logic then we are all wasting our time trying to debate anything with you.
CLUELESs as usual.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
True leaders lead by example.
What are examples of Obama's leadership.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Judged:

Lord Hater wrote:
<quoted text> True leaders lead by example.
A turnip.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Judged:

Lord Hater wrote:
<quoted text> True leaders lead by example.
Do you expect a troll to answer a simple question. Well actually this is a difficult question and will take the trolls a long time to find an answer.
Examples of leadership....... wait for it.........wait for it..........

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 12

No Warming wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you ask that question? LMAO
Just wondering where you get your weird ideas.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 45,481 - 45,500 of45,761
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••