Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday 47,489
When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore. Full Story

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#41605 Nov 26, 2013
B as in B S as in S wrote:
Believers are incapable of admitting the truth.
Believers are incapable of conceding an error on the part of Climate Science.
Believers are incapable of separating dogma from theory.
Believers are incapable of distinguishing between 'fact' and 'opinion'.
Believers are incapable of distinguishing Climatology from Theology.
I know. You need to study the science.

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#41606 Nov 26, 2013
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
More deflection.
Al Gore is a global warming hypocrite.
That you cannot admit an inconvenient truth demonstrates that you DON'T WANT or CAN'T HANDLE more in depth analysis.
Like that... turned your argument back on you.
LOL
Nuthin there.....Goodby. Come back when you can offer something concrete.
WARMING HOAX EXPOSED

Monroe, NC

#41608 Nov 26, 2013
It's all liberal ideology:

Not all scientists agree that global warming is man-made. Nearly half of meteorologists and atmospheric science experts don’t believe that human activities are the driving force behind global warming, according to a survey by the American Meteorological Society.

The survey of AMS members found that while 52 percent of American Meteorological Society members believe climate change is occurring and mostly human-induced, 48 percent of members do not believe in man-made global warming.

Furthermore, the survey found that scientists who professed “liberal political views” were much more likely to believe in the theory of man-made global warming than those who without liberal views.

“Political ideology was the factor next most strongly associated with meteorologists’ views about global warming. This also goes against the idea of scientists’ opinions being entirely based on objective analysis of the evidence, and concurs with previous studies that have shown scientists’ opinions on topics to vary along with their political orientation,” writes survey author Neil Stenhouse of George Mason University.

full story: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/26/poll-nearly...
litesong

Monroe, WA

#41609 Nov 26, 2013
motheaten wrote:
The "credentials" game is ......lame dodge of ......
toxic topix AGW deniers dodged science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra, & pre-calc in their poorly (or non-) earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas & avoided science & mathematics degrees, showing their credentials are lame.
Sexy Cali Girl

Los Angeles, CA

#41610 Nov 26, 2013
OMG. Global warming is so much better for vacations. My boyfriend says he wants to take me waterboarding in Mexico during the Christmas break. I can't wait.

What should I wear?
litesong

Monroe, WA

#41611 Nov 26, 2013
sexless call girl wrote:
My boyfriend says he wants........
"sexless call girl" shares its boyfriend with "luke-warm blond baby".
litesong

Monroe, WA

#41612 Nov 26, 2013
"sexless call girl" shares its boyfriend with "luke-warm blond baby". It is easy to do, when they are only 72 miles apart.
B as in B S as in S

Minneapolis, MN

#41613 Nov 26, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just trying to get it down to your level....
Wow... If that is the most intelligent contribution you can make in defense of CAGW Orthodoxy then
you guys are really screwed.
B as in B S as in S

Minneapolis, MN

#41614 Nov 26, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. You need to study the science.
Wow... If that is the most intelligent contribution you can make in defense of CAGW Orthodoxy then
B as in B S as in S

Minneapolis, MN

#41615 Nov 26, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
toxic topix AGW deniers dodged science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra, & pre-calc in their poorly (or non-) earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas & avoided science & mathematics degrees, showing their credentials are lame.
B as in B S as in S

Minneapolis, MN

#41616 Nov 26, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are going nowhere. Just whining.
B as in B S as in S

Minneapolis, MN

#41617 Nov 26, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad there is not a judgiecon for stupid. You would gain more of those than Katherine Hepburn did Oscars.
B as in B S as in S

Minneapolis, MN

#41618 Nov 26, 2013
litesong wrote:
"ratdownthemiddle" , "middleofthedownwronggull y" gushed:
....you loons are now playing the race card it seems.
////////
"motheaten" muffed:
Race card.......
/////////
litesong wrote:
toxic topix AGW deniers were racist from the beginning. Their toxicity would have been virulent, except they have no science or mathematics degrees & no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in their often unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaas.
"ratdownthemiddle" , "middleofthedownwronggull y" pretends it hasn't been here long enough to note the history of toxic topix AGW deniers. Once in a while "motheaten" makes note of racism here, as it tries to rub the taint of racism off itself because he blindly rubs shoulders with its toxic topix AGW denier brother & sister-hoods..... including members here from the KKK. However "motheaten" may rub, the taint remains on itself because of his long enduring associations.
B as in B S as in S

Minneapolis, MN

#41619 Nov 26, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
blockhead.
B as in B S as in S

Minneapolis, MN

#41620 Nov 26, 2013
Fair Game wrote:
<quoted text>
The usual circle jerk: wizened hand on wizened dick.
B as in B S as in S

Minneapolis, MN

#41621 Nov 26, 2013
Fair Game wrote:
<quoted text>
Your foolish babblings do not constitute a debate: they only constitute foolish babbling.
B as in B S as in S

Minneapolis, MN

#41622 Nov 26, 2013
Fair Game wrote:
Al Gore is fat!
I demand intelligent debate!
Al Gore is fat!
I demand intelligent discussion!
Al Gore is fat!
I demand intellectual honesty and integrity!
Look at yourself! What a foolish and transparently dishonest spectacle!
You approach to debate and discussion is to take your trousers down and take a dump.
You wouldn't recognise intellectual honesty and integrity if somebody smacked you round the face with them.
You are the hypocrite!
Your intention is to stifle debate, pollute discussion, to shirk honesty and integrity.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#41623 Nov 26, 2013
"When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore."

20 years later, the 2013 Atlantic hurricane season was the least active in thirty years.

Algore is bummin'...WAIT! What's that floating by my front door? Why, it's an emaciated polar bear!
B as in B S as in S

Minneapolis, MN

#41624 Nov 26, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Because they're two different charts, dumbass?
Are you paying attention while I screw your little butthole?
you guys are really screwed...

AND CERTIFIABLE PERVERTS

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#41625 Nov 26, 2013
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
More deflection.
Al Gore is a global warming hypocrite.
That you cannot admit an inconvenient truth demonstrates that you DON'T WANT or CAN'T HANDLE more in depth analysis.
Like that... turned your argument back on you.
LOL
Too much snow, not enough snow...Global Warming! Not enough rain, too much rain...GW! Too hot, too cold...GW!

Algore saw easy money playing on the guilt of a bunch of rich, fat, white college grads. A power point slide show, a <cough> Nobel Prize <snicker>, and in one fell swoop Al yells JACKPOT! No one ever accused Gore of being dumb. I will, however, accuse him of having a dumb fan club.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Eric 70,030
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Realtime 1,125,519
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 34 min The_Box 306,232
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Grau 68,644
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Chuck 19,377
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 7 hr Karma is a B 43
Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first... (Feb '09) 22 hr Jonah1 16,148
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield Jobs

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]