Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday 48,583
When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore. Full Story
cricket

Winter Park, FL

#33010 Dec 5, 2012
PHD wrote:
Just in the expert forecasters climate changers couldn't predict climate weather change in a brown paper bag.
Al & Hansen & the dictators at the UN say that they can and do just that. Now & years into the future.
lol.
Northie

Spokane, WA

#33011 Dec 5, 2012
cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Al & Hansen & the dictators at the UN say that they can and do just that. Now & years into the future.
lol.
Don't forget the Trilateral Commission and the international chemtrail conspiracy.

Anything to distract attention from the oil industry's skullduggery on climate science, right?

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#33012 Dec 5, 2012
Northie wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the Trilateral Commission and the international chemtrail conspiracy.
Anything to distract attention from the oil industry's skullduggery on climate science, right?
Talking about distractions, what happened to Earthling-1? I kinda miss the old fellow.
PHD

Overton, TX

#33013 Dec 5, 2012
cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.
Good one!! They use magic or maybe a crystal ball.
PHD

Overton, TX

#33014 Dec 5, 2012
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about distractions, what happened to Earthling-1? I kinda miss the old fellow.
The dirtling ran out of its entitlements or its care giver is keeping it locked up for the winter.

“Denying those who deny nature”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#33015 Dec 5, 2012
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
I've avoided 3 accidents in my small car that would have collected your truck. When jacked-up pickups get too close to me, I just drive underneath them & come out on the other side.
Don't try that with my GMC Jimmy, it isn't jacked up and has a brush guard on the front that can mount a plow blade which would be great for scraping up smart car remains.

Funny thing is that while a smart car might survive it dosn't mean that those inside will. After all, since it is so small the chances of someone bouncing a head off some part of the car.

The problems with accidents involving such small cars and such big SUVs is that physics is still physics and engineering can only do so much to cheat when dealing with that much kinetic energy.

“Denying those who deny nature”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#33016 Dec 5, 2012
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Most likely on vacation somewhere else. They have Catalonia voting for independence, people upset with austerity, crime is up, and many think that riots in Spain are around the corner. I would be willing to Bet that Earthling-1 would be willing to clear out before something blows up. To take an extended vacation somewhere a little more peaceful.
PHD

Overton, TX

#33017 Dec 5, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Most likely on vacation somewhere else. They have Catalonia voting for independence, people upset with austerity, crime is up, and many think that riots in Spain are around the corner. I would be willing to Bet that Earthling-1 would be willing to clear out before something blows up. To take an extended vacation somewhere a little more peaceful.
Are you sure the dirtling isn't in your back yard? That would be its mountain hideaway for sure. The once runner up for your position of the Less than a Box of Rocks award.
reality

Germantown, OH

#33018 Dec 5, 2012
PHD wrote:
Just in the expert forecasters climate changers couldn't predict climate weather change in a brown paper bag.
A warming climate? Great! Maybe for our S. Ohio house I'll grow some banana trees!
No! Wait! I almost forgot! We've already been growing and overwintering banana trees here for about 20 years!
PHD

Overton, TX

#33019 Dec 5, 2012
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
A warming climate? Great! Maybe for our S. Ohio house I'll grow some banana trees!
No! Wait! I almost forgot! We've already been growing and overwintering banana trees here for about 20 years!
Well good for you and the native Ohio people. One thing for sure your potassium level should be in good shape. Hay do you use a brown paper bag to store them?
Northie

Spokane, WA

#33020 Dec 5, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try that with my GMC Jimmy, it isn't jacked up and has a brush guard on the front that can mount a plow blade which would be great for scraping up smart car remains.
Funny thing is that while a smart car might survive it dosn't mean that those inside will. After all, since it is so small the chances of someone bouncing a head off some part of the car.
The problems with accidents involving such small cars and such big SUVs is that physics is still physics and engineering can only do so much to cheat when dealing with that much kinetic energy.
So let's end the government subsidy of large SUVs and start taxing the living hell out of them instead, as sane countries do. By the way, there's a more apt name for those "brush guards"; some call them kid shredders.

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#33021 Dec 5, 2012
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
The funding seems to have dried up for astroturfing.

Either that or he went to join the choir invisible like JRS and Gord.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#33022 Dec 5, 2012
Fair Game wrote:
Strange that 'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling' disappeared right after Pres. Obama became Pres. Obama for the second time. I don't miss the slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.

Think 'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling' morphed into phdudd with less brainpower, altho 'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling' was 'earthling has no brain'.

I know....I know.'phdudd' was always panning dirtling...... ever hear of self-hate.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#33023 Dec 5, 2012
tina anne wrote:
...... while a smart car might survive it dosn't mean that those inside will.
Said that already 'tiny-minded anne'. Guess you don't know the difference between 'g-forces' & 'g-strings'.
PHD

Overton, TX

#33024 Dec 5, 2012
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange that 'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling' disappeared right after Pres. Obama became Pres. Obama for the second time. I don't miss the slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.
Think 'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling' morphed into phdudd with less brainpower, altho 'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling' was 'earthling has no brain'.
I know....I know.'phdudd' was always panning dirtling...... ever hear of self-hate.
Hell not only do we hear it we watch you live it. Oh good job on the Less than a Box of Rocks AKA "tina" So so funny. Could be a nightmare that g string thing.
Northie

Spokane, WA

#33025 Dec 6, 2012
Fair Game wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I suspect either Heartland cut him off or he did the honourable thing, opting for room temperature.
PHD

Overton, TX

#33026 Dec 6, 2012
It's the global warming that did him in.
cricket

Winter Park, FL

#33027 Dec 7, 2012
snippets:
“Three years ago, President Obama helped create a United Nations Green Slush Fund that would redistribute over $100 billion from developed countries to developing countries,”

“While he has been racking up huge deficits and talking up tax increases, the president has already sent billions of American taxpayer dollars to the United Nations – and he’s managed to do it quietly so that no one will notice,”

“... the top U.N. climate chief: she sees herself as the overseer of ‘transforming’ the lives of everyone on the planet,”

"...if “green” agenda campaigners get their way, the biggest tax increase ever could soon be coming out of Washington. Bigger even than the hundreds of billions of dollars Obamacare will collect. In fact, in the range of $1.2 trillion to $1.6 trillion. A year."

“While all of the attention today in Washington is on the looming fiscal cliff, President Obama’s administration is quietly handing over billions of dollars to the United Nations in the name of global warming."

“It’s not surprising that this year’s conference has been ignored. Remember EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson admitted to me that EPA’s global warming regulations are based primarily on the now exposed Climategate science of the completely discredited UN IPCC.‘The stink of intellectual corruption is overpowering.’‘This is the worst scientific scandal of our generation,’”

He said the simple fact is that the conference has nothing to do with the environment but is all about “spreading the wealth,” or taking taxes from the United States and giving them away.

“At the global warming conference in Milan, I asked an African delegate who I knew why he had attended and he said,‘It has nothing to do with the science; it’s because it’s the biggest party of the year.’

the African delegate was right, it’s all about money and power.

“Once you control carbon, you control the world,” he said.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/senator-says-obama...

Empowering and funding the UN dictators to rule the world with your tax dollars. No wonder they have been so brazen lately. Now, the UN wants total control over the internet.

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#33028 Dec 7, 2012
cricket wrote:
snippets:
“Three years ago, President Obama helped create a United Nations Green Slush Fund that would redistribute over $100 billion from developed countries to developing countries,”
“While he has been racking up huge deficits and talking up tax increases, the president has already sent billions of American taxpayer dollars to the United Nations – and he’s managed to do it quietly so that no one will notice,”
“... the top U.N. climate chief: she sees herself as the overseer of ‘transforming’ the lives of everyone on the planet,”
"...if “green” agenda campaigners get their way, the biggest tax increase ever could soon be coming out of Washington. Bigger even than the hundreds of billions of dollars Obamacare will collect. In fact, in the range of $1.2 trillion to $1.6 trillion. A year."
“While all of the attention today in Washington is on the looming fiscal cliff, President Obama’s administration is quietly handing over billions of dollars to the United Nations in the name of global warming."
“It’s not surprising that this year’s conference has been ignored. Remember EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson admitted to me that EPA’s global warming regulations are based primarily on the now exposed Climategate science of the completely discredited UN IPCC.‘The stink of intellectual corruption is overpowering.’‘This is the worst scientific scandal of our generation,’”
He said the simple fact is that the conference has nothing to do with the environment but is all about “spreading the wealth,” or taking taxes from the United States and giving them away.
“At the global warming conference in Milan, I asked an African delegate who I knew why he had attended and he said,‘It has nothing to do with the science; it’s because it’s the biggest party of the year.’
the African delegate was right, it’s all about money and power.
“Once you control carbon, you control the world,” he said.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/senator-says-obama...
Empowering and funding the UN dictators to rule the world with your tax dollars. No wonder they have been so brazen lately. Now, the UN wants total control over the internet.
More hysteria from World Nut Daily. Unemployment is now lower than when President GWB left office.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#33029 Dec 7, 2012
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
More hysteria from World Nut Daily. Unemployment is now lower than when President GWB left office.
If you don't count all the people who have gave up looking for work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,144,008
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 4 hr JosephA214 9
"OX" cover band from the 70s. (Oct '10) 7 hr boogie 11
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Chuck 19,485
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr Kathwynn 306,595
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 hr TRD 68,794
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 hr JOEL 70,615
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield People Search