Wethersfield Police Shoot, Kill Homicide Suspect

State, Wethersfield and Hartford police are investigating the death of a homicide suspect who was killed by a Wethersfield officer. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
paul

Storrs Mansfield, CT

#2 Nov 6, 2007
great job officers.this helps the prison population problem
crookville

Manchester, CT

#3 Nov 6, 2007
HSP are you out there? Please chime in.... thanks!
Linda

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4 Nov 6, 2007
So a "customer walked in with blood on his hands and called 911". Don't you think this could have been worded a little differently?? Even I was confused and had to take a second look at the sentence.
Fred

Granby, CT

#5 Nov 6, 2007
Keep it up.
Stop Complaining

Southington, CT

#6 Nov 6, 2007
Shoot to kill is the only way. Don't have to worry about frivolous lawsuits, tax payers paying for attorneys, and even more taxpayer money on supporting this degenerate in prison and getting free health care. Good work!
out of hartford

Vernon Rockville, CT

#7 Nov 6, 2007
to many of these idiots are out there,i know some of the police in wethersfield,they do a good job.
shelly

Concord, MA

#8 Nov 6, 2007
If someone points a gun at the police they deserve to get shot. Good job Wethersfield SWAT!!
WORST

Boston, MA

#10 Nov 6, 2007
GUN2MOUTH CPR wrote:
PEOPLE ASK ME WHAT I SAY TO A DEAD PIGS WIFE
PIGS KILL PEOPLE EVERYDAY
THATS LIFE
REST IS PEACE BROTHER
AND KNOW POLICE OFFICERS ARE RIPPED FROM THERE FAMILIES EVERYDAY WHEN A TRUE HERO GUNS THEM DOWN
If you put a gun2your mouth..I'll pull the trigger
Enough is Enough

Hartford, CT

#11 Nov 6, 2007
WORST wrote:
<quoted text>If you put a gun2your mouth..I'll pull the trigger
LOL. You might have to take a number for that honor. Just a Dumbell who's obviously trying to do nothing but cause a stir.
Enough is Enough

Hartford, CT

#12 Nov 6, 2007
GUN2MOUTH CPR wrote:
PEOPLE ASK ME WHAT I SAY TO A DEAD PIGS WIFE
PIGS KILL PEOPLE EVERYDAY
THATS LIFE
REST IS PEACE BROTHER
AND KNOW POLICE OFFICERS ARE RIPPED FROM THERE FAMILIES EVERYDAY WHEN A TRUE HERO GUNS THEM DOWN
Sounds like someone's done some prison time. With that in mind you should probably change your screen name from "gun2mouth" to a "certain bodypart to mouth" which I'm sure you've had some experience in. You're a total zero.
Early Childhood Adv

Hartford, CT

#14 Nov 6, 2007
Who was the woman and how was he related to her or was it a case of attempted robbery?
Anti Social Maggots

AOL

#16 Nov 6, 2007
Another scum bag off the streets. Too bad the two slime balls that committed that home invasion in Cheshire weren't victims. How will Dr. Petit ever get through life? Maggots like this deserve a bullet every time. In fact, empty the whole magazine of the 9mm in them. That way, there's no chance we have to spend any more tax dollars on their sorry asses.
Keep up the good work Law Enforcement.
Liam Gallagher

United States

#17 Nov 6, 2007
GUN2MOUTH CPR wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY SHEEP TAKE THE GRASS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH BEFORE YOU START TO SPEAK
UH IF YOU HAVE NOT NOTICED IN THIS COUNTRY COPS DO NOT BOTHER WHITE PEOPLE
IF I HAD A DOLLAR FOR EVERY TIME I SMUGGLED KILOS OF COCAINE PAST A CHECKPOINT WHILE THE POLICE ARE BOTHERING A BLACK MAN WITH A BUSTED TAIL LIGHT, I WOULD NOT HAVE TO TRAFFIC COCAINE!
IN THIS COUNTRY
WHITE IS RIGHT
AND I LOVE MY WHITE SKIN AS IT AFFORDS ME POLICE IMMUNITY
Seek help. Unless you're typing from an institution. In that case, stay there!
More idiots

Newington, CT

#20 Oct 13, 2012
The WPD are really loose with those guns. From dogs to humans. Hmmm.
Police State

Newington, CT

#22 Oct 14, 2012
Since my last post was censored by the Thought Police....

Here's another:

Many of you cheer the murder of civilians at the hands of our ever-growing militarized police while your basic civil rights erode right in front of your faces. EVERY. DAY.
cops are fcking pigs

Chicago, IL

#23 Oct 14, 2012
wow ,another nnocent human being is killed by the fcking pigs
cops are fcking pigs

Chicago, IL

#24 Oct 14, 2012
Anti Social Maggots wrote:
Another scum bag off the streets. Too bad the two slime balls that committed that home invasion in Cheshire weren't victims. How will Dr. Petit ever get through life? Maggots like this deserve a bullet every time. In fact, empty the whole magazine of the 9mm in them. That way, there's no chance we have to spend any more tax dollars on their sorry asses.
Keep up the good work Law Enforcement.
good cop is a dead one .

ppl such as Abu Jimal who killed a fcking pig are heroes .

cops are smelly pieces of shits . their lives are worth not a thing
Anthony Wall

Wallingford, CT

#25 Nov 7, 2012
cops are fcking pigs wrote:
<quoted text>
good cop is a dead one .
ppl such as Abu Jimal who killed a fcking pig are heroes .
cops are smelly pieces of shits . their lives are worth not a thing
You're a dirty cop? It's about the fact that police commit crimes and tell lies too. It's about the fact that yall have accepted poverty as it was imposed upon this nation. And then you want to punish the adults who were forced to grow up in it, under unacceptable conditions only deemed as anything more, but for means to the persuasions of our politics that have been justified by international economic agendas designed around the exploitation of peoples under the guise of giving them the same right to rise from poverty, only, nobody fixed the poverty here first, and/or declaired it with language for what it was. Nobody makes distinctions. All the police kids, and military kids are the ones who'd had the weight drug connections growing up. Scary.
Anthony Wall

Wallingford, CT

#26 Nov 7, 2012
Who knows parker English?
Police State

Newington, CT

#27 Feb 1, 2013
Anthony Wall wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a dirty cop? It's about the fact that police commit crimes and tell lies too. It's about the fact that yall have accepted poverty as it was imposed upon this nation. And then you want to punish the adults who were forced to grow up in it, under unacceptable conditions only deemed as anything more, but for means to the persuasions of our politics that have been justified by international economic agendas designed around the exploitation of peoples under the guise of giving them the same right to rise from poverty, only, nobody fixed the poverty here first, and/or declaired it with language for what it was. Nobody makes distinctions. All the police kids, and military kids are the ones who'd had the weight drug connections growing up. Scary.
Mr. Wall,

Keep on doing what you're doing. Exposing the corrupt, self-serving, self-investigating and fascist police state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Teaman 1,127,130
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 min not a playa1965 306,282
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,104
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr scirocco 68,668
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr True blue 19,387
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 hr grave digger 47,501
Popular '80s West Hartford Music Hall To Be Dem... (Jun '09) Thu AWXYZ 254
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield Jobs

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]