Newtown Victim's Mom to Give Obama's ...

Newtown Victim's Mom to Give Obama's Weekly Address

There are 296 comments on the NBC Connecticut story from Apr 12, 2013, titled Newtown Victim's Mom to Give Obama's Weekly Address. In it, NBC Connecticut reports that:

Newtown supporters and residents gathered at town hall to read aloud all the names of those who lost their lives to gun violence since Sandy Hook in hopes that some talks will begin in Washington regarding stricter gun control laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Connecticut.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#259 May 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor AnalOriface, doesn't bother to read his own links.
ATF = George Bush Operation Wide Receiver
'The first known ATF "gunwalking" operation to Mexican drug cartels, named Operation Wide Receiver, began in early 2006 and ran into late 2007. Licensed dealer Mike Detty of Mad Dawg Global informed the ATF of a suspicious gun purchase that took place in February 2006 in Tucson, Arizona. In March he was hired as a confidential informant working with the ATF's Tucson office, part of their Phoenix, Arizona field division'
Poor Poor barefoot2626 the AnalOriface doesn't get it and went over her head which it was the Democrats & the Obama Administration who wanted & carried on with the ATF Gun Walking Scandal by allowing it to continue and could have ended the ATF Gun Walking Scandal and didn't want to but wanted to use the ATF Gun Walking Scandal for Social & Political reasons which has been proven to be obvious and the Obama Administration got caught and its the Obama Administration's own fault for not ending the ATF Gun Walking Scandal and the Obama Administration has to answer for it now.

barefoot2626 you can spin the ATF Gun Walking Scandal anyway you want but it falls back on the Obama Administration for allowing the ATF Gun Walking Scandal to Continue just to justify more Gun Control laws for the criminals of society who benefit from Gun Control which Chicago has proven over & over.

Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31727_162-5733854...
Gun Control Does Not Work

United States

#260 May 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
You have had over a week.
I have been proving it for over a week, and in typical lib fashion you try to lie and spin the story. Are you a paid Obama blogger?
CTM

United States

#261 May 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever fired any gun?
...... Gee, I asked you first. Answering a question with a question again I see, it's another way you hide. Yes I have range experience.
CTM

United States

#262 May 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
you told us that you could prove the bullet that killed border agent Terry came from one of the two weapons they found at the scene and we are still waiting for you to prove it.
Putting aside I already proved- on the very next post- that you are full of [email protected]
I noticed you still haven't proved that proof.
.......I never said that. What I did say was that the gov't will bake whatever test they want to give the results they want. I have documentation that they baked tests on other issues and have been doing this for a long time. If they wanted to prove it, it would be done. I think it would be done with partial striations and an honest collection of the fragments. Then oil, grease and powder residue tests. Was any live ammo recovered? Compare to what was fired and maybe a print on a shell or the magazine? It's also about what they don't test for.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#263 May 17, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
...it was the Democrats & the Obama Administration/
Bush = Operation Wide Receiver.

Location hidden

#264 May 17, 2013
Gun Control Does Not Work wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been proving it for over a week,
Funny how you can't simply provide the link.

And I proved the link and quotes saying ballistics proved inconclusive.

Wipe your chin, sweetie.

Location hidden

#265 May 17, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.......I never said that. What I did say was that the gov't will bake whatever test they want to give the results they want.
No proof.

Do stop wasting my time.

Needham, MA

#267 May 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you can't simply provide the link.
And I proved the link and quotes saying ballistics proved inconclusive.
Wipe your chin, sweetie.
It was reported of all major news outlets including CNN. I haven't seen you provide anything disproving what I post.

Needham, MA

#268 May 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush = Operation Wide Receiver.
Prove it, goo gobbler.
Obama= Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS scandal.

Needham, MA

#269 May 17, 2013
Gun control should start with bringing to justice the people that intentionally armed dangerous felons via Fast and Furious. F&F armed drug gangs and resulted in the murders of hundreds including a border patrol officer on US. soil.

Needham, MA

#270 May 17, 2013
All explained here www.wildbillforamerica.com
CTM

United States

#271 May 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No proof.
Do stop wasting my time.
...You can't disprove it you clown! And still, have you ever even fired a gun? Seems the biggest waste of time is you, nothing truly coherent is ever posted by you.
myth

Francesville, IN

#272 May 17, 2013
Until the vigilante shows up you're fucked. I have no faith in America ever overcoming the religious and political influence the Zionist Jews have over the USA. No protesters to get rid of the Federal reserve System or to pull out of the UN . Stop complaining. Your apathy and lack of involvement is the reason your nation sucks. Stop blaming a shill president for what happens. Bush and Obama are on the same side, and it ain't that of USA.
CTM

United States

#273 May 17, 2013
So now Russia is supplying Syria and telling Kerry to take a hike, Ha-Ha. If I were a foreign nation, and watched the U.S. bully Palestine with lies, bombs and the "Iron Dome" , I think I would say that too. We were once a respected and benevolent power. Now we are the bully that should be stopped. The War Crimes Commission still wants to try Dubya for the war crimes of Iraq, and we are trying to tell everyone who can or can't sell or buy a bomb? The representation I seek as an AMERICAN is that we lead the world in peace as an example. An example that if you tread on me I will kick your ass with the worlds most powerful army! But what I'm getting are a bunch of socio-paths that just buy, bully and threaten every small country around, and then in the name of "Liberty", drains their natural resources. With both Kerry and Bush descendants of Vlad the Impaler, we have their family values out front, not ours!

Location hidden

#274 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>
It was reported of all major news outlets including CNN.
Funny how you cannot find them.

Not ONE.

Location hidden

#275 May 18, 2013
I haven't seen you provide anything disproving what I post.
I guess it's hard to see with your boyfriend's sausage buried in your mustache.

"Within hours, the news spread inside ATF: The serial numbers on the two rifles matched guns bought by one of the Fast and Furious suspects a year before outside Phoenix. The bullet that killed Terry was so damaged that neither of the firearms could be definitively linked to his killing, according to a law enforcement official in the case."

Location hidden

#276 May 18, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>...You can't disprove it you clown!
I only have to prove your assertion is wrong.

"Within hours, the news spread inside ATF: The serial numbers on the two rifles matched guns bought by one of the Fast and Furious suspects a year before outside Phoenix. The bullet that killed Terry was so damaged that neither of the firearms could be definitively linked to his killing, according to a law enforcement official in the case."

Location hidden

#277 May 18, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.......I never said that.
Liar liar, pants on fire.

But we knew that already.

CTM

United States

#278 May 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar liar, pants on fire.
But we knew that already.
..........So they DO acknowledge that it IS one of the two guns! They just can't tell which one! Seems all the lifestyle you portray on others is really your own! Now we can see the ghonorreah your boyfriend gave you is eating your brain! Sad, there wasn't to much to start with there shug.

Location hidden

#279 May 18, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........So they DO acknowledge that it IS one of the two guns!
..........So, you can't read.

No surprise here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min June VanDerMark 319,901
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Semi-Ambidextrous 1,640,797
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Patriot AKA Bozo 64,110
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri Boo 21,334
News SOUTHINGTON: Teens Face Charges In Arson Fires,... (Mar '09) Thu You All Stink 144
News Gibbs College campus will be shut down (Feb '08) Nov 14 Ree 113
Morse School of Business, Where are they now? (Dec '06) Nov 12 True 23

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages