Newtown Victim's Mom to Give Obama's ...

Newtown Victim's Mom to Give Obama's Weekly Address

There are 296 comments on the NBC Connecticut story from Apr 12, 2013, titled Newtown Victim's Mom to Give Obama's Weekly Address. In it, NBC Connecticut reports that:

Newtown supporters and residents gathered at town hall to read aloud all the names of those who lost their lives to gun violence since Sandy Hook in hopes that some talks will begin in Washington regarding stricter gun control laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Connecticut.

CTM

United States

#239 May 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that matter, Jzzmcheeks- you can't come up with anything new?
..... Gee, does that mean you finally realize I keep replying to the same old crap you keep repeating? You know this stuff so well you must still be living in it. If you sit in a cesspool long enough, it will seem normal. You seem to have decorated yours. On the guns, the Feds have spent so much time testing stuff that they will give the results prior to the tests being done and their testers and labs will prove those results with tests designed to provide those results. Confusing? The tests are a sham. The gov't is going to do what they want and provide proof, no matter how crooked, that they are right. Unfortunately what lets this "proof" stand, is the cost of the lawyers and the labs. You need independant labs since most are state or federally regulated and can get their license pulled from any "inspection". Why do you think fracking is deemed safe? So take a shot, oops, sorry, so take a moment to get the pubes out of your face and take a look at the real world. Oh, for testing stuff, I have documents and proven media. Like I've said, I have lived a lot of the injustice or crookedness of this Gov't.
CTM

United States

#240 May 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
~stomp stomp stomp~
Funny how the police continue to insist they cannot prove which weapon fired the bullet.
How many AK47s in USA and Mexico, Jzzmchks?
Funny how you can't prove your assertions and I can, eh?
.... Have you ever fired any gun? Do you have any kind of experience with firearms? You used to be able to buy cut 47s from junk dealers.
Gun Control Does Not Work

United States

#241 May 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to come up with anything new, Jzzmcheeks: I have the police findings that they cannot proof what weapon the bullet came from.
You mean they can't prove which of the two weapons recovered at the crime scene, but both came from fast and furious, the program where the leftists armed dangerous criminals to have an excuse to abolish the 2nd Amendment.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#242 May 15, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..... Gee, does that mean you finally realize I keep
Jzmbreath: you told us that you could prove the bullet that killed border agent Terry came from one of the two weapons they found at the scene and we are still waiting for you to prove it.

Putting aside I already proved- on the very next post- that you are full of cr@p.

I noticed you still haven't proved that proof.

Location hidden

#243 May 15, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.... Have you ever fired any gun?
Have you ever fired any gun?

Location hidden

#244 May 15, 2013
Gun Control Does Not Work wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean they can't prove which of the two weapons recovered at the crime scene,
Funny you have to insist I mean something I didn't say while I can just quote you exactly and prove you are full of cr@p.

Where is that proof that the bullet came from one of these two guns?

Location hidden

#245 May 15, 2013
... the program where the leftists armed dangerous criminals to have an excuse to abolish the 2nd Amendment.
Uh, sure, it was part of their plan, the leftist cops who run the ATF who work for anything you say.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#246 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
You mean they can't prove which of the two weapons recovered at the crime scene, but both came from fast and furious, the program where the leftists armed dangerous criminals to have an excuse to abolish the 2nd Amendment.
Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31727_162-5733854...

Location hidden

#247 May 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations/
How DARE the ATF use the FACT that gun gnutters sell thousands of weapons to people they don't know and straw buyers to prove gnutters sell thousands of weapons to people they don't know and straw buyers!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#248 May 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How DARE the ATF use the FACT that gun gnutters sell thousands of weapons to people they don't know and straw buyers to prove gnutters sell thousands of weapons to people they don't know and straw buyers!
How DARE the ATF try to hide the fact in the Tucson and Phoenix area ATF "purposely allowed licensed firearms dealers to sell weapons to illegal straw buyers, hoping to track the guns to Mexican drug cartel leaders." and try use this for justification for more unnecessary gun legislation that the criminals are not going to adhere to & benefit from.

ATF gunwalking scandal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_s...

United States

#249 May 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, sure, it was part of their plan, the leftist cops who run the ATF who work for anything you say.
Actually you are starting to finally get it. It is not the leftist cops it is the leftist political appointees that head these agencies.

Location hidden

#250 May 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<
ATF gunwalking scandal
Poor AnalOriface, doesn't bother to read his own links.

ATF = George Bush Operation Wide Receiver

'The first known ATF "gunwalking" operation to Mexican drug cartels, named Operation Wide Receiver, began in early 2006 and ran into late 2007. Licensed dealer Mike Detty of Mad Dawg Global informed the ATF of a suspicious gun purchase that took place in February 2006 in Tucson, Arizona. In March he was hired as a confidential informant working with the ATF's Tucson office, part of their Phoenix, Arizona field division'

Location hidden

#251 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually you are starting to finally get it. It is not the leftist cops it is the leftist political appointees
Right, because we know there are no actual cops in the ATF, the DEA, the FBI, or the DoJ.

Location hidden

#252 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually you are starting to finally get it.
PS: I noticed you haven't been able to prove the bullet came from the captured weapons yet.

United States

#253 May 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, because we know there are no actual cops in the ATF, the DEA, the FBI, or the DoJ.
The street officers are bound by the orders of their leftist political appointee bosses. Look at the whistleblower agent for fast and furious, he tried to warn his supervisors that the plan was dangerous and was likely to cost innocent lives.

United States

#254 May 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
PS: I noticed you haven't been able to prove the bullet came from the captured weapons yet.
Two weapons fired of same type. Two weapons recovered. One of the two weapons fired the fatal shot. That is proof enough for anyone other than a leftist that supports criminals.

Location hidden

#255 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
The street officers are bound by the orders of their leftist political appointee bosses.
Tell us about the black UN hellycopters, PA!

PS: Operation Wide Receiver.

Location hidden

#256 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Two weapons fired of same type.
Five suspects, three got away, only two weapons found, origin of bullet can not be traced to either.

According to the FBI.

Still waiting for that proof.

Location hidden

#257 May 16, 2013
That is proof enough for anyone
Actually, no, if you say a bullet comes from a gun, then not only should you be able to prove it came from that gun, but that gun and only that gun.

And you can't do either: you cannot prove it came from either gun let alone a few hundred thousand other guns.

Location hidden

#258 May 16, 2013
One of the two weapons fired the fatal shot.
Prove it.

You have had over a week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Uncle Tab 1,708,431
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr June VanDerMark 330,626
News Man accused of secretly installing hidden video... (Feb '09) 5 hr Richard Kranium 24
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr FART TYME 64,465
News Court rejects request to return Kennedy cousin ... 8 hr Eddie M 1
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) 15 hr Goat 331
News Vinny Vella: We Can't Ignore Sex Trafficking Ca... Wed America Gentleman... 1

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages