Newtown Victim's Mom to Give Obama's ...

Newtown Victim's Mom to Give Obama's Weekly Address

There are 296 comments on the NBC Connecticut story from Apr 12, 2013, titled Newtown Victim's Mom to Give Obama's Weekly Address. In it, NBC Connecticut reports that:

Newtown supporters and residents gathered at town hall to read aloud all the names of those who lost their lives to gun violence since Sandy Hook in hopes that some talks will begin in Washington regarding stricter gun control laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Connecticut.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#219 May 13, 2013
Gun Control Does Not Work wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can read, the report is available on line. Two semi auto rifles, that were both fired at the murder scene, were found.
++

The report released Thursday by the Pima County Medical Examiner's Office only describes the bullet as "medium caliber."

"The bullet is recovered free floating on the upper surface of the liver and is medium caliber, markedly deformed from side to side, and partially jacketed with a non-jacketed tip."

++
Gun Control Does Not Work

United States

#220 May 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bow to your experiences in both, Shug.
Wipe your chin, we can see where he wqs at last.
Nowhere at your level though, Shug.

Location hidden

#221 May 13, 2013
The distorted bullet was of the same type and caliber used in each of the rifles.
Then prove it.

Funny how you have been asked to prove it around fifty times so far.

And what you have come up with so far is: it might have been from the rifles that were at the scene.

"it might be" doesn't count as proof, especially when one of the gunmen got away.

Shug.

Wipe...

United States

#222 May 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
++
The report released Thursday by the Pima County Medical Examiner's Office only describes the bullet as "medium caliber."
"The bullet is recovered free floating on the upper surface of the liver and is medium caliber, markedly deformed from side to side, and partially jacketed with a non-jacketed tip."
++
Do you really need a lesson in forensics, I normally charge a consulting fee for this, unlike what you charge for.
Medium caliber is a .30 cal bullet, deformed side to side was due to a secondary impact, which is likely a primary impact in this case, and the victim was a secondary impact. This means the bullet penetrated another object first if both side were deformed because the bullet spins in flight. The non jacketed tip is referred to as a soft point. Based on the caliber, style of bullet, weight in grams, style(soft point), the internal and external ballistics, it is unlikely to have come from anything other than the two weapons recovered from the scene. Both weapons were fired, and BOTH weapons were traced to the Fast and Furious program. Fast and Furious was a program that put firearms in the hand of violent felons via straw purchases.

You lose again azz wipe.

United States

#223 May 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
++
++
Also remember goo gobbler, criminals usually drop the murder weapon at or near the scene because if they are caught they don't want to be caught with the evidence. Your theory of a third or fourth weapon is preposterous.

United States

#224 May 13, 2013
One last thing goo gobbler, your defense would only be a claim for a defendant in a criminal proceeding. For example, the defendant would try to blame the crime on another perpetrator. Not the case here. The assertion is that based on the facts the murder weapon was one of the two weapons that were fired and recovered at the crime scene. For my point it doesn't matter because BOTH weapon were from the Fast and Furious arming of violent criminal operation. Doesn't matter which weapon was used because they both came from fast and furious.

Again knowingly arming violent felon to perpetrate a crime is a conspiracy to the act and the people involved in fast and furious should be charged accordingly.
CTM

United States

#225 May 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably have never heard it because your boyfriend has his fingers in your ears.
......No, I never heard it because I haven't experienced what you have and since you don't want to tell us what it means, it must be a term of endearment you want to hide. So is that what they call the busterdized child of a prostitute? You must be angry since your question is not"who's my daddy?" , it's more like "how many daddies am I made from mommy? I guess the odds of finding what fathered you through DNA must be lower than "spin the wheel"!! You really are a moron, you just keep lying and putting your family history on others. No matter how much you believe the lie, it's still a lie. I'm sure your mother loved you for the extra ten bucks she could make by letting you off your leash as a child, you must have been cute to some perevert under a streetlight. And your gun "facts"??!! ROFLMAO!! Do you really think someone has a qualification when they use the term "medium caliber"? Does that mean the bullet was psychic? Or was it a little off from well-done? So go hide behind some more lies and pleasant dreams Shug..

Location hidden

#226 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you really need a lesson in forensics, I normally charge a consulting fee for this, unlike what you charge for.
We both know what you charge "consulting fee" for: bringing a happy ending for a lonely trucker while he rides your mustache home.

Shug.

Or maybe tonsil massage therapy, eh?

What we can be sure of: you don't know jack about the forensics in this case, as I have jammed it up your azz repeatedly.

As your steady does his Johnson.

You cannot prove where the bullet came from that killed the agent and this is why:

The cops- who care a lot more than you, shug, cannot say.

If you cannot prove otherwise, STFU.

Location hidden

#227 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Also remember goo gobbler, criminals usually drop the murder
Jzzmcheeks: at least one got away.

I like that word "usually" though: what it means is: you can't prove anything here.

It's like you have a case of maybes.

Wipe your chin, Shug.

Location hidden

#228 May 13, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>......No, I never heard it
Ding ding ding!

Mommy's home!

Wipe your chin, Jzzmcheeks.

Location hidden

#229 May 13, 2013
Based on the caliber, style of bullet, weight in grams, style(soft point), the internal and external ballistics, it is unlikely to have come from anything other than the two weapons recovered from the scene.
I see why you don't make a living consulting.

The two rifles found at the scene were AK-47s.

How many AK-47s would you- in your expert opinion- would there be in the USA and Mexico right now?
CTM

United States

#230 May 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ding ding ding!
Mommy's home!
Wipe your chin, Jzzmcheeks.
.....So that's what the fleet says to you when you're back from the street!! Do they let you wipe or are you just kept raw?

Holyoke, MA

#231 May 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We both know what you charge "consulting fee" for: bringing a happy ending for a lonely trucker while he rides your mustache home.
Shug.
Or maybe tonsil massage therapy, eh?
What we can be sure of: you don't know jack about the forensics in this case, as I have jammed it up your azz repeatedly.
As your steady does his Johnson.
You cannot prove where the bullet came from that killed the agent and this is why:
The cops- who care a lot more than you, shug, cannot say.
If you cannot prove otherwise, STFU.
I learned from the best, Your mother.

Yes, one perpetrator got away, but both fired guns were left behind. One of those guns killed the agent. Which gun is inconclusive because they are both of the same type including caliber and type of rifling that leaves marks on the bullet. Both of the guns were from the Fast and Furious operation. Fast and furious was a operation that knowingly put firearms in the hands of dangerous felons. The people involved with this criminally negligent program should be charged accordingly. No one can dispute this FACTS even a goo gobbler like you.

Holyoke, MA

#232 May 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see why you don't make a living consulting.
The two rifles found at the scene were AK-47s.
How many AK-47s would you- in your expert opinion- would there be in the USA and Mexico right now?
Both AK's were left behind so it doesn't matter how many are in Mexico or the US. One AK killed the agent and both came from the Fast and Furious.

Location hidden

#233 May 14, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.....So that's what the fleet says to you when you're back from the street
What's that matter, Jzzmcheeks- you can't come up with anything new?

Location hidden

#234 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I learned from the best, Your mother.
Yes, one perpetrator got away, but both fired guns were left behind.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

M/F C/S liar: now it's "both" buns?

HAHAHAHAAHAH!

There were in a firefight with five guys!

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Notice: you still don't have the police report saying the bullet used came from either gun... and I have the police report saying they DON'T KNOW.

Wipe your chin!

Holyoke, MA

#235 May 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
M/F C/S liar: now it's "both" buns?
HAHAHAHAAHAH!
There were in a firefight with five guys!
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Notice: you still don't have the police report saying the bullet used came from either gun... and I have the police report saying they DON'T KNOW.
Wipe your chin!
Nope two guys fired. Two fired AK's discarded by perps and both came from your beloved demorat Fast and Furious program that armed violent felons who could not buy firearms because there is a BACKGROUND check to buy from a dealer.

Holyoke, MA

#236 May 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that matter, Jzzmcheeks- you can't come up with anything new?
Like you are?

Location hidden

#237 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope two guys fired.
~stomp stomp stomp~

Funny how the police continue to insist they cannot prove which weapon fired the bullet.

How many AK47s in USA and Mexico, Jzzmchks?

Funny how you can't prove your assertions and I can, eh?

Location hidden

#238 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Like you are?
I don't have to come up with anything new, Jzzmcheeks: I have the police findings that they cannot proof what weapon the bullet came from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min bob53h 1,563,929
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 39 min WPWW 20,966
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr cpeter1313 315,193
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Thu jjbowler300 54
News What is Being Done About the Fentanyl Crisis in CT Jul 18 Gavone 11
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Jul 17 Standing up to DCF 86
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Jul 13 John 63,930

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages