Wilmington woman, 20, killed in crash

Wilmington woman, 20, killed in crash

There are 13 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Dec 12, 2010, titled Wilmington woman, 20, killed in crash. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

A 20-year-old woman who graduated from Shawsheen Valley Technical High School was among four people killed in three accidents around the state early yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Boomer

Shelburne, VT

#1 Dec 12, 2010
What a shame.
Citizen

Lowell, MA

#2 Dec 12, 2010
So sad. Rest in Peace Ashley.
Chumly

Lowell, MA

#3 Dec 12, 2010
Speed kills.
Ron

Tyngsboro, MA

#4 Dec 13, 2010
God bless this young woman but everyone PLEASE slow down.

Rest in peace and to the family I am very sorry for your loss.
hot head

Milton, MA

#5 Dec 13, 2010
God Bless! RIP Ashley.
GreasedUpDeafGuy

Lawrence, MA

#6 Dec 13, 2010
First off, my condolences to Ashley's family. I could not imagine losing a family member or a friend.

These kids need to slow down and not drink and drive. My brother wrecked his car driving drunk. Two weeks later, he borrowed my car and wrecked it due to speeding. A friend of my brother crashed into a stone wall and hit a pole driving drunk on Friday night.

What will it take for these people to open their eyes and drive safely?
Live and learn

Londonderry, NH

#7 Dec 13, 2010
This poor young womens family, my prayers go out to the family.

I must say, this young womans friends on Facebook should please watch out what they write, instead of writing its her own fault for driving drunk, how about you take it to heart, and you learn a lesson from it.
billerica

Lowell, MA

#9 Dec 13, 2010
you people dont know if she was drunk or was speeding as in the article says it is still under investigation..also its not just teens there are plenty of older people drinking and driving and speeding...this shouldnt be a place where you go to bash someone that just died and "why ask why" you are a pathedic human being why dont you have a heart and not be so ignorant you think its funny to drink and drive on the highway like this isnt a place to joke her family just lost their daughter stop being so dam ignorant
Citizen

Lowell, MA

#10 Dec 13, 2010
Live and learn wrote:
This poor young womens family, my prayers go out to the family.
I must say, this young womans friends on Facebook should please watch out what they write, instead of writing its her own fault for driving drunk, how about you take it to heart, and you learn a lesson from it.
I have seen Ashley's facebook page and didn't see anyone writing it was her own fault. Just many posts from her friends saying they missed her.
wilmres

Walled Lake, MI

#11 Dec 13, 2010
My deepest condolences to the Ashleys family and friends in both Wilmington and at Shawsheen. My daughter was a teammate of Ashleys in Pop Warner cheerleading and had nothing but good things to say about Ashley when she found out about this tragedy.
Anonymous

Brighton, MA

#12 Dec 13, 2010
GreasedUpDeafGuy wrote:
First off, my condolences to Ashley's family. I could not imagine losing a family member or a friend.
These kids need to slow down and not drink and drive. My brother wrecked his car driving drunk. Two weeks later, he borrowed my car and wrecked it due to speeding. A friend of my brother crashed into a stone wall and hit a pole driving drunk on Friday night.
What will it take for these people to open their eyes and drive safely?
First of all, if you don't know what happened DONT post anything you DONT know about. Ashley wasn't drinking and driving. Why do people automatically think that because it's a young kid who got killed in a car accident they were drunk? She wasn't drunk; the roads were slippery that night, it was really late at night, and it was just an accident. Please have respect for her and her family and don't post things that you are making out to be fact when they arent facts at all.
Thank you.
Kris

Woburn, MA

#16 Jan 5, 2011
Chumly wrote:
Speed kills.
Thats funny huh because the amazing young women was my baby sister that you were talking about and she wasnt speeding and she wasnt drinking!!! So before you people open your mouth maybe you should get your facts straight. I dont own you people anything, but my sister was a responsible young adult and doesnt deserve to be talked about like this. Thank you
STFU

Boston, MA

#17 Jan 5, 2011
Kris wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats funny huh because the amazing young women was my baby sister that you were talking about and she wasnt speeding and she wasnt drinking!!! So before you people open your mouth maybe you should get your facts straight. I dont own you people anything, but my sister was a responsible young adult and doesnt deserve to be talked about like this. Thank you
was she hot? have any pictures, 20 year old chics rule

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pittsfield police officer files complaint again... 20 hr Cops are degenerates 29
What say you Ernie Bock Jr Oct '16 Frankendrumpf 3
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Norwood, MA Oct '16 dpdonahue 25
norwood comedy night -- nov. 17 Oct '16 JeanBHall 1
News Strange brews: Making beer with Boston river water Sep '16 Parden Pard 6
Beatles Tribute returning to Walpole September... Aug '16 New England Music... 1
News Woman who hit pedestrians doesn't have a license Aug '16 grounded in reality 1

Westwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westwood Mortgages