fairview school
wondering y

Wellington, TX

#1 Nov 12, 2011
I am wanting to know a lil bout fairview schools ,my kids want to transfer there from boyd county.Does the high school really bring in kidsfrom different states and citys for sports ?I mean it would not matter to me but i would like to know about the schools themselves.Like how are the princaples at the high school and middle school and do they favor the rich kids more like boyd county plz i need all the info i can get before i send my kids there
parent

Lancaster, OH

#2 Nov 28, 2011
wondering y wrote:
I am wanting to know a lil bout fairview schools ,my kids want to transfer there from boyd county.Does the high school really bring in kidsfrom different states and citys for sports ?I mean it would not matter to me but i would like to know about the schools themselves.Like how are the princaples at the high school and middle school and do they favor the rich kids more like boyd county plz i need all the info i can get before i send my kids there
It's a greast school does'nt matter who u r or how much money ur parents make all kids are treated the same.
Sure

Ashland, KY

#3 Jan 7, 2012
They better be good in sports or they will be treated like trash!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 5, 2012
Sure wrote:
They better be good in sports or they will be treated like trash!
that is a lie
turth

Littlefield, TX

#5 Mar 8, 2012
it's a fact!!!
2011 grad

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Mar 11, 2012
Fairivew highschool is possibly the best school in the tristate area, I know I'm bias since I graduated from there last year...Though I spent my 3rd grade to 8th grade educational career at boyd county and despsised it...funny thing was, my GPA went up a whole letter grade once I transferred to fairivew, I honestly miss waking up n going to that school...and the whole athletes over scholastics is such crap, just because there is a coach that is the principal and they tend to focus alot on their athletic programs, the school itself is based on the kids...and trust me, Westwood isn't what you call in poverty, but not everyone around here is above the middle class line, in all honesty...Fairivew is the best decision. But they can be pretty strict on out of district kids causing trouble, they don't really tolerate a whole lot.
McFatty

Ironton, OH

#7 May 13, 2012
The principle tries to be overbearing and walks like he has something lodged up his rear. T graduation, he didn't even shake their hands. Kids on the football team would fight and other more serious things and they would still play, but if you didn't play a sport, you got suspended at that very least.His nephew is the football coach and teaches an unreal class called civilization class. Gives the kids wrong info, like telling them that Gettysburg is in Virginia. My kids came from an out of state school and was being taught things there as a junior that he already learned in 8th grade. Don't expect to have a Doctor graduating from that school. They do have a few good teachers like Maggard, Fletcher and maybe one or two more but it all starts at the top. Send your kid there and be the judge, but I think you'll see what I mean
Markmark

Hodgenville, KY

#8 May 14, 2012
McFatty wrote:
The principle tries to be overbearing and walks like he has something lodged up his rear. T graduation, he didn't even shake their hands. Kids on the football team would fight and other more serious things and they would still play, but if you didn't play a sport, you got suspended at that very least.His nephew is the football coach and teaches an unreal class called civilization class. Gives the kids wrong info, like telling them that Gettysburg is in Virginia. My kids came from an out of state school and was being taught things there as a junior that he already learned in 8th grade. Don't expect to have a Doctor graduating from that school. They do have a few good teachers like Maggard, Fletcher and maybe one or two more but it all starts at the top. Send your kid there and be the judge, but I think you'll see what I mean
My son and daughter had coach Mcpeek in class and really like it so shut your mouth mcnuggett or whatever your name is! Jealousy sure hints around you boy oh boy he's not as hard as fletcher but does good job but his main job is to coach football make no mistake about that but most schools are like that all over united states

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is topix liberal 4 min conservative 7
what is going in at the old Midtown Cinemas bui... 4 min AKY 2
Thinking of moving to rush heard it floods alot... 23 min Jimmy 1
Question about Confederate Statues 25 min Big Joke 56
Doctor Richard Paulus at trump rally 50 min Oldman Banjo 17
Who was the nude man running through mall parki... 56 min Angel 19
Kdmc fail. Make it go viral. abusing their pow... 1 hr Aaronp 22

Westwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance