Police charge 2 after remains found

Police charge 2 after remains found

There are 128 comments on the WHAS11 story from Apr 20, 2013, titled Police charge 2 after remains found. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

Police have charged two men after finding human remains in eastern Kentucky while investigating a report of a missing person.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Sunny

Ironton, OH

#1 Apr 21, 2013
What happened to Chris Frazier?
Informed Source

Greenup, KY

#2 Apr 21, 2013
Evil on rock gate rd.
Robert

Greenup, KY

#3 Apr 21, 2013
It's all drug related anymore.
Dead

Lexington, KY

#4 Apr 21, 2013
Todd Gallman killed the snitch. He even has a kid on the way. He won't see day light again
Too Badd

United States

#5 Apr 21, 2013
Aaron Gallion was an innocent by stander and got the shaft. He wouldn't hurt a fly and is now locked up too. Why is he locked up!? He was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Only 1person is responsible and it's not Aaron I can guarantee that!
Three

Winchester, KY

#6 Apr 21, 2013
Three people out of society that everyone is better off without is my openion. Now they need to get Criss's sister and brother in-law and mother and we will all be safer and the children will at least have a chance in life to become something more than their parents have been.
just me

Ashland, KY

#7 Apr 21, 2013
all 3 of the sick asses involved should rot in jail .. Todd, Aaron Gallion and Candace Smith.. Aaron and Candace for knowing it happened and letting him lay unfound for weeks.. sick people !! it should happen to someone in their family and see hiw all 3 of them like that
someone who cares

Acme, PA

#8 Apr 21, 2013
Too Badd wrote:
Aaron Gallion was an innocent by stander and got the shaft. He wouldn't hurt a fly and is now locked up too. Why is he locked up!? He was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Only 1person is responsible and it's not Aaron I can guarantee that!
Aaron Gallions dad is in prison for kiddie porn and he's in jail for murder .....the apple don't fall far from the tree!
someone who cares

Acme, PA

#9 Apr 21, 2013
Todd aaron candy becky all need charged in this murder case
9879
Wow

Ashland, KY

#10 Apr 21, 2013
Three wrote:
Three people out of society that everyone is better off without is my openion. Now they need to get Criss's sister and brother in-law and mother and we will all be safer and the children will at least have a chance in life to become something more than their parents have been.
Wow! This family, has just lost a son, a brother and if post are correct a soon to be father. Don't you think that's kind of harsh? Only God can judge. This family needs prayers and so do the rest of them.
Sunny

Ironton, OH

#11 Apr 21, 2013
Dead wrote:
Todd Gallman killed the snitch. He even has a kid on the way. He won't see day light again
who has the baby on the way Chris?
Sunny

Ironton, OH

#12 Apr 21, 2013
just me wrote:
all 3 of the sick asses involved should rot in jail .. Todd, Aaron Gallion and Candace Smith.. Aaron and Candace for knowing it happened and letting him lay unfound for weeks.. sick people !! it should happen to someone in their family and see hiw all 3 of them like that
That's just awful to let him lay like that for weeks.... I can't believe he's gone...how did they kill him?
Three

Winchester, KY

#13 Apr 21, 2013
In response to wow,you obviously didn't know this family, the lowest trash in the area and that went from their dad a convicted felon and mother drug addict felon, sister addict and prostitute, thief liar you name it they did it, and of course criss himself that spent 90% of his life in prison and when out drugs, theft, and every other low life thing he could do. Now pray if you want to but these same people know how to live right they choose not to and they absolutely had no feelings for one another so grieved?. This guy has no one to grieve for him. They will want money to bury him and snort it up their nose is all. Hope to see where they have got his mother, sister and brother in-law am surprised they were not involved in his murder as well.
Sunny

Ironton, OH

#14 Apr 21, 2013
Three wrote:
In response to wow,you obviously didn't know this family, the lowest trash in the area and that went from their dad a convicted felon and mother drug addict felon, sister addict and prostitute, thief liar you name it they did it, and of course criss himself that spent 90% of his life in prison and when out drugs, theft, and every other low life thing he could do. Now pray if you want to but these same people know how to live right they choose not to and they absolutely had no feelings for one another so grieved?. This guy has no one to grieve for him. They will want money to bury him and snort it up their nose is all. Hope to see where they have got his mother, sister and brother in-law am surprised they were not involved in his murder as well.
Just because someone may be on drugs or steal does not give another man the right to take someone's life...God put us on this earth and its noones call to take a life, other than The Lord.
Todd

Lexington, KY

#15 Apr 22, 2013
Todd has a child on the way
Curious

Chesapeake, OH

#16 Apr 22, 2013
Did Frazier have a kid on the way and if so who is carrying said child?
noseyme

Ashland, KY

#17 Apr 22, 2013
can sum1 jus tell me how he was killed??
do what

Ashland, KY

#18 Apr 22, 2013
Todd wrote:
Todd has a child on the way
Isn't he gay?
Concerned

Russell, KY

#20 Apr 22, 2013
You really should not judge or slander some that you know nothing about, your no better than the ones involved in this mess......
Three wrote:
In response to wow,you obviously didn't know this family, the lowest trash in the area and that went from their dad a convicted felon and mother drug addict felon, sister addict and prostitute, thief liar you name it they did it, and of course criss himself that spent 90% of his life in prison and when out drugs, theft, and every other low life thing he could do. Now pray if you want to but these same people know how to live right they choose not to and they absolutely had no feelings for one another so grieved?. This guy has no one to grieve for him. They will want money to bury him and snort it up their nose is all. Hope to see where they have got his mother, sister and brother in-law am surprised they were not involved in his murder as well.
todd

Lexington, KY

#21 Apr 22, 2013
Bi probably

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any wrestlers want to wrestle in super quik par... 7 min john cemen 22
Crossroads Treatment Center on Greenup Avenue 34 min Proof 12
Amanda Osborne Bradley 42 min Lalalala 22
Ali Lewis 46 min HerdGrad 4
Dr Eze 48 min In the know 8
Is Alex Herder a snitch?????? 59 min It is what it is 1
2nd Amendment 1 hr Grape 25

Westwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westwood Mortgages