Desire Nichole Staten Nikki

Posted in the Westwood Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Ashland, KY

#1 Dec 25, 2012
does anyone know her? says she works at the hospital?
UmmmNooo

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Feb 3, 2013
She's a liar! Don't believe anything she says lol
Nurse

Elyria, OH

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Yeah, she works at the hospital. 3rd floor, not an employee but a patient. "WE" let them think they work here but they really are just guests. Shes a little nutty. Lol
Tosh

Ashland, KY

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Noone believes anything she says bc she lies constantly and steals
DazzleMeDesire

United States

#5 Feb 14, 2013
No I don't. Ppl just like drama
Nuckinfuts

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Feb 20, 2013
We're back lol
Dez

Greensburg, PA

#7 Feb 21, 2013
Omg
You all are sick
smokey

Richmond, KY

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Nurse wrote:
Yeah, she works at the hospital. 3rd floor, not an employee but a patient. "WE" let them think they work here but they really are just guests. Shes a little nutty. Lol
this actually made me laugh!! Lmmfao because this is possibly true!
shannon

Richmond, KY

#9 Feb 22, 2013
Will someone please take a poop on her chest already!! She's screaming for help and she needs the clevland steamer one time!!!!
Dez

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Feb 22, 2013
smokey wrote:
<quoted text> this actually made me laugh!! Lmmfao because this is possibly true!
Haha. Well it's not true and I've never been mkay, thanks
hey sexy

Richmond, KY

#11 Feb 22, 2013
Dez wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. Well it's not true and I've never been mkay, thanks
hey dezzy, what have u been up to lately? Its your old friend Todd. I seen where u been lookin fine here lately and wanted to know if I can take you out to McDonalds sometime?!?? Or maybe Burger King???
Dez

New Kensington, PA

#12 Feb 24, 2013
hey sexy wrote:
<quoted text> hey dezzy, what have u been up to lately? Its your old friend Todd. I seen where u been lookin fine here lately and wanted to know if I can take you out to McDonalds sometime?!?? Or maybe Burger King???
fu*koff
Cory

Broken Arrow, OK

#13 Feb 24, 2013
She should just off herself. Noone cares about the crackwhore
lol

Richmond, KY

#14 Feb 24, 2013
I love her hair!!! I litterally want to just pull it out, bot whilke having sex just pull it out! She'd look more like a man that way!
Lolz

Steubenville, OH

#15 Feb 25, 2013
She's half crazy half insane.
Desire starts all these threads on herself to try and see what ppl thing about her, then she says she don't want the drama. Pssshhhhh! She is drama
Who

Flatwoods, KY

#16 Mar 1, 2013
I know a Desire Nicole Staten?
Same person I'd assume? Never went by Nikki ever in school. I went to school with her from 4th-7th grade. That's awesome if she's a nurse, I didn't ever think she would do anything with her life. But that's the ones you always have to look out for... Lol

Some of you ppl are sick in the head on here.
If it's the Desire I went to school with, you should get ahold of me sometime. I was living in Idaho but I'm back now. Probably for good. I don't really wanna put my name on here lol don't blame me. But I was in foster homes my whole life. Lol
I use to live behind the Dollar Store on 29th street, you you remember me. Lol we could hangout? I'm living in Weatwood now. Lol
Cheesy

Flatwoods, KY

#17 Mar 1, 2013
She's got the white cheesy discharge!!!! Stay away. Lol
Ateam

United States

#18 Mar 1, 2013
Who wrote:
I know a Desire Nicole Staten?
Same person I'd assume? Never went by Nikki ever in school. I went to school with her from 4th-7th grade. That's awesome if she's a nurse, I didn't ever think she would do anything with her life. But that's the ones you always have to look out for... Lol
Some of you ppl are sick in the head on here.
If it's the Desire I went to school with, you should get ahold of me sometime. I was living in Idaho but I'm back now. Probably for good. I don't really wanna put my name on here lol don't blame me. But I was in foster homes my whole life. Lol
I use to live behind the Dollar Store on 29th street, you you remember me. Lol we could hangout? I'm living in Weatwood now. Lol
desire' is NOT A nurse not will she ever be!! You would have to be insane to think that! She's very dirty and has a bunch of kids she doesn't take care of. I caught her giving some guy head whike he was taking a poop over on main st. In westwood
EWWW

Flatwoods, KY

#19 Mar 2, 2013
Ateam wrote:
<quoted text> desire' is NOT A nurse not will she ever be!! You would have to be insane to think that! She's very dirty and has a bunch of kids she doesn't take care of. I caught her giving some guy head whike he was taking a poop over on main st. In westwood
ewwww!!! That's pretty nasty! Why were you even hanging out with her in the first place? I mean you had to be since you caught her in the act right?
Ateam

Richmond, KY

#20 Mar 2, 2013
EWWW wrote:
<quoted text> ewwww!!! That's pretty nasty! Why were you even hanging out with her in the first place? I mean you had to be since you caught her in the act right?
na, it was going down behind the church in the back alley, and I was just passing by in my car and seen her and some fat guy there and he was sqauting down while she was sucking!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can I meet a girl that won't leave the ho... 5 min Jinx 19
Poke Her Run 7 min Jake 6
Tin Woof Inn (Feb '16) 47 min Sly 8
Rebecca Cox Mullins died 55 min Ginger Vitis 4
Homeless, no jobs & the Left want more Illegals 1 hr Punked 8
HEP A at Giovanni's in Cannonsburg 1 hr tater tots 11
Run a train on my girl 2 hr Justme 7

Westwood Jobs

Personal Finance

Westwood Mortgages