JPSO: Dad dupes armed robber into ret...

JPSO: Dad dupes armed robber into returning son's stolen watch

There are 1 comment on the NOLA.com story from Jul 24, 2013, titled JPSO: Dad dupes armed robber into returning son's stolen watch. In it, NOLA.com reports that:

Donquell Henry, 18, was booked with armed robbery after he allegedly stole a watch from a 12-year-old at a park in unincorporated Westwego on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NOLA.com.

MTM

Glendale, AZ

#1 Jul 26, 2013
What kind of MORONS do y'all have down there?! While attempting to dupe annarmed robber into believing you have a gun is an exercise in stupidity, I actually draw issue with the other idiots that came across this scene and figured two black teens were being "accosted". So in true progressive liberal form, they acted on emption before they knew the facts and the robbery suspects were able to get away whole thier "rescuers" attempted to adjust the obvious civil rights violators attitude.
I though LA residents were smart. Stop letting Chicago residents migrate there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westwego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ariana Grande Denies Salary Rumors, Is Not Maki... (Apr '14) 19 hr Ariana Grande 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon eezy reder 20,088
ILLEGALS-DRUGS-Weapons Sun Truthurts 2
Our Entertainment World is Building a Culture o... Jul 25 Culture Auditor 1
Music history in NewOrleans Jul 24 Bebe 1
crazy Jul 23 ozzy 2
News Westwego ticketing to speed up (Oct '07) Apr '15 wes 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westwego Mortgages