JPSO: Dad dupes armed robber into returning son's stolen watch

Jul 24, 2013 Full story: NOLA.com

Donquell Henry, 18, was booked with armed robbery after he allegedly stole a watch from a 12-year-old at a park in unincorporated Westwego on Tuesday.

Full Story
MTM

Glendale, AZ

#1 Jul 26, 2013
What kind of MORONS do y'all have down there?! While attempting to dupe annarmed robber into believing you have a gun is an exercise in stupidity, I actually draw issue with the other idiots that came across this scene and figured two black teens were being "accosted". So in true progressive liberal form, they acted on emption before they knew the facts and the robbery suspects were able to get away whole thier "rescuers" attempted to adjust the obvious civil rights violators attitude.
I though LA residents were smart. Stop letting Chicago residents migrate there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westwego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Pastor LDM 19,381
Half of Obama's audience walk out in protest Mon Fed Up with Obama 2
Satanic Republican Tea Party (Nov '13) Oct 19 Rodger 18
New Orleans Struggles to Pay for Illegal Alien ... Oct 18 Sam Toliver 11
Debate: Marijuana - Westwego, LA (Aug '10) Aug '14 Tee 10
Westwego ticketing to speed up (Oct '07) Sep '13 Carl Anthony 9
Westwego police arrest alleged crack cocaine de... (May '13) May '13 GOVERNOR MARK TRAINA 1
Westwego Dating
Find my Match

Westwego Jobs

Westwego People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westwego News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westwego

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]