Mothers Day Parade Hoax

Mothers Day Parade Hoax

Posted in the Westwego Forum

myth

Young America, IN

#1 May 19, 2013
the man is lying next to a pool of "blood" yet he has no blood on him. the blood is in a pool not droplets . BS. the "suspect' in the white shirt appears to have not a gun but a pop can in his hand. You will blame innocents and give the Zionist Jews more of your rights. This was a preplanned staged event. 3 gun men and o dead ? they weren't from new Orleans. NO shooters know how to aim. Just another reason to destroy the US Constitution. Look at all the evidence carefully. If shit don't add up you must acquit. The Zionist Jews did this. These staged events seem to be the norm now. soon 30,000 drones will be flying over every inch of USA and you will be slaves . It may happen slowly to catch you off guard until the drones are in place. then they won't need soldiers . they can disarm the military and control you by remote control. Deny it. Ignore it. But it is happening. Self preservation is a strong emotion. It may prevent one from standing up and fighting back when they know they will die. They would rather live as a slave? Or be carted off to the ovens ? Or FEMA camps ? I guess you don't care if your children suffer because you are a coward. Stop hiding from the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westwego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Mickie 20,928
Katie MacDougall (Aug '16) Mar 22 Jamie Dundee 6
Chess Gotti BBQ and Seafood Mar 22 jim thompson 1
Good Counselor ? Niquette Kearney (Apr '13) Mar 17 Ebj522 12
what's the best thing to add to a crawfish boil? Mar 15 Anonymous 1
new orleans is new jack city. it truly is unsaf... Mar 15 Thomas 3
On UNO Privateers: the horn toad says we should... Mar 15 Dr Janus 1

Westwego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westwego Mortgages