Next Last
D Duke

Marrero, LA

#81 Nov 7, 2008
buck wheat....that was the name of Johnny Punch's dog
Neutral

Marrero, LA

#82 Nov 8, 2008
Johnny & Mrs Mayor already breaking the law. Mrs. Mayor drove a city vehicle in the Westwego Fest parade that is ILLEGAL!!!! Strike One!!! The fun is just beginning!! Let's see who qualifies in January???
enough

Westwego, LA

#83 Nov 8, 2008
maybe you ment neutria and neutria is nothing but a big rat! BECAUSE IF YOU are neutral you wouldn't be looking for something to count against him. and it's not illegal when permition is given by the mayor to use the vehicle. i guess i burst your bubble. Stupid !!! and you don't qualify untill february. know what your talking about before you open your mouth.
Neutral

Marrero, LA

#84 Nov 8, 2008
It's in the city's insurance. No one can drive a city vehicle that is not a city employee. Mrs. Mayor is not a city employee, she is not on the insurance. He can't just give permision, that's not how it works. Oh excuse me, he's an insurance man and must have wrote the policy!! Ha! Ha! Anyway, I can't wait to see the next election. Ha! Ha! This is going to be good!! I am neutral and I already heard several names getting ready to go into the hat. Johnny thought they were his friends but they weren't. Quit being so sensitive, everybody has rights here. This more looks like a Johnny forum.
Do not be petty

Marrero, LA

#85 Nov 9, 2008
You are picking on such a petty thing "Neutral". she drove the vehicle for a special event. I'm sure the citizens will not base their vote on this. Maybe this looks like a Johnny forum because the people love him and know he is the best man for mayor of Westwego. Give him a break.
enough

Westwego, LA

#86 Nov 9, 2008
neutral sure likes to hide behind saying he's neutral or maybe he doesn't know what being neutral means when you are neutral you have no opinion either way.your not on anyones side it sounds to me like your jealous and you have a personal vendetta so stop calling yourself neutral own up to the RAT you are.
PRIVAT I

Marrero, LA

#87 Nov 9, 2008
neutria is just a hater from the teddy campaign because teddy lost infact I heard hes going into retirement hopfully they are getting close to exposing him the man with all the extra monies from big buisnesses.
Fun Time

Marrero, LA

#89 Nov 11, 2008
Just read the newspaper, Lisa Valence is running. I just found this site, wow what some garbage on here. Ted Munch is not retiring, shame on you people. Keep up all this mudslinging and Johnny will be out the door, stop it already!
Fun Time

Marrero, LA

#90 Nov 11, 2008
I see the D Duke talk about Chris Trosclair step daughter. That is the nasty people that campaigned for Johnny. Sicko!! After the women of this city. Oh and in response to affected by this let's shut down all the businesses in this city. Just because someone was born and raise in a city and friends with many people doesn't give them the right to comdemn then because business people put up their sign. I wouldn't blame the business people if they move out of this area, right now we should ALL be more worried about the economy. From last count there are about 10 people running for Mayor in the upcoming election anyway. I don't care if it's Joe Boxer the Dog for Mayor, if you don't have a job it won't matter.
Stop

Marrero, LA

#91 Nov 11, 2008
All you people need to stop. Let it rest.
same old crap

Houston, TX

#92 Nov 16, 2008
Well, we just got the shaft. Johnny promised us little people we would be heard. Yeah right!! He assigned Lloyd Giardina's sister to our district!! A rich white woman!! We've been had!!
Westwego Citizen

Metairie, LA

#93 Nov 17, 2008
same old crap wrote:
Well, we just got the shaft. Johnny promised us little people we would be heard. Yeah right!! He assigned Lloyd Giardina's sister to our district!! A rich white woman!! We've been had!!
What makes you think just because she is white and may have more means than us that she will not listen????? No one has even given Johnny a chance yet from what I see. I hope everyone realizes that there are alot of issues facing Johnny and it takes time. He has not had that luxury of any time yet. Give him a break and do not judge..........
syndicate

Westwego, LA

#94 Oct 14, 2010
jonny is the worst mayor in the history of westwego
Wondering

Harvey, LA

#95 Oct 19, 2010
syndicate wrote:
jonny is the worst mayor in the history of westwego
Would you like to be a little more specific on the reason you say Johnny is the worst mayor Westwego has ever had, or were you just blowing off steam??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westwego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scoot done got his ass whooped (Mar '13) 6 hr onced removed 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Buffalojimmy 20,099
Happy 10th Birthday Hurricane Katrina Fri Katrina 6
Morons Living Below Sea Level Fri Katrina 3
Commercial Construction Recommendation Needed f... Aug 26 Steve 1
News Religious leaders speak out against Confederate... Aug 25 RevKen 2
NO ILLEGALS DRUGS in U.S. Aug 24 NO DRUGS ILLEGALS... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westwego Mortgages