Father of dead 3-month-old found cove...

Father of dead 3-month-old found covered in rat bites says he knew rodents were in the home

There are 3 comments on the Times-Picayune story from Jul 17, 2009, titled Father of dead 3-month-old found covered in rat bites says he knew rodents were in the home. In it, Times-Picayune reports that:

The parents of 3-month-old Natalie Hill are seen leaving the home with Westwego police investigators Thursday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Picayune.

sad

Bolingbrook, IL

#1 Jul 17, 2009
Sounds to me like a bunch of ignorant people. I can't vouch for this family but if you are that great of a parent how does something like this happen?? How long was she dead and/or getting bitten and attacked like that, over 100 bites, for the parents to not have a clue? Something isn't adding up here.
Goodwin

Harvey, LA

#2 Jul 20, 2009
I agree! Where were they when this happened? I don't believe for a second that little baby didn't scream for a long time. I hope they rot in a rat infested prison. This is sickening!
BOUDREAUX

United States

#4 Sep 11, 2009
THERE WAS NOT A 100 BITES ON THE CHILD.THE NOSE WAS ATE OFF AND ONE HOLE ON THE SIDE OF THE BABYS LEG.ABOUT THE SIZE OF A HALF DOLLAR.THERE WERE CLAW MARKS ON THE FOREHEAD OF THE BABY WHERE THE RAT WAS ON HER FACE OVER THE MOUTH THAT MUFFLED THE CHILDS CRY. PLEASE BE A LITTLE MORE LOVING IN YOUR COMMENTS ......PLEASE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westwego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
man. why new orleans is just left for dead. wil... 13 hr you hate the truth 2
power was left behind at nola, and for reason o... 23 hr left to people who 1
check out noladefender for up to date crime rep... Tue stay broke 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 14 America 21,045
Ontario n Rush 1921 S... Aug 13 EES4LIFE 1
dam dude, someone stole a steam roller in no ea... Aug 13 nopd 4 hour respo... 1
i saw vidal sasson D Cup ++,wooow bowbow ,chic.... Aug 12 THOMASEXCLAMATION... 1

Westwego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westwego Mortgages