Vote Dwayne Fazande Cuncil District 5...

Vote Dwayne Fazande Cuncil District 5 Westwego

Posted in the Westwego Forum

Clara Beaudreaux

Downers Grove, IL

#1 Feb 19, 2009
This is an awsome young man. Who will lead a serve district 5 residents. He is know for his many attributes with working with children, and underprivelage youth. Vote April 4, 2009 if you live in district 5. I 'm voting and I know he will do a great job.
Bobby Lafour

Downers Grove, IL

#2 Feb 19, 2009
I met htis young man the other day. He is a great young man. He is only 24, but I know he will do a better job than our fomer councilmans. He have my vote.
Laura Plasaince

Downers Grove, IL

#3 Mar 13, 2009
I live in District 5 in Westwego. I'm voting for Dwayne Fazande. He is the right canidate for the position. We need change, and young blood. No larry, and no Gary!!!! No
Rodner Albert

Downers Grove, IL

#4 Mar 13, 2009
Also, I live in District 5. I just met him last week. He told me his plan, and ask me did I have any questions. He was the only one that knock on my door. I know this city is known for prejudice, but I'm willing to give this young man a chance. Yes I'm white.... and I'm voting for a black canidate. Change has come to Westwego!!!
westwego boy peanut

Harvey, LA

#5 Sep 30, 2009
coach dwayne you have have my vote

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westwego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Hipocrit 20,505
HEY COON, wanna fight Thu Scotty Steiner 7
Katie MacDougall Thu Jamie Dundee 4
Blacks are a bunch of inbreds they act like chi... Aug 23 Billy Joe 36
Partying With The Baby Dolls At The Louis Armst... Aug 23 jim thompson 1
NOLA.com has closed it's FORUMS Aug 23 fukyoface 3
News Will the great flood sink Baton Rouge or inspir... Aug 22 Billy Joe 1

Westwego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westwego Mortgages