T-Bones Place LLC
Johnny Flores

Fayetteville, AR

#24 Nov 23, 2012
Poltice wrote:
No way it's the same dude. Bars and preachers don't mix well.
It is the same person period.
Run Johnny Run

Tahlequah, OK

#26 Nov 24, 2012
Johnny Flores wrote:
<quoted text>
I am No longer employed by t bones and haven't been for awhile i have no association with the business period i have moved onto a new venue and i will continue to do what i do and that's provide entertainment and serve the customers.
He has changed his tune a bit LOL.. But notice he will not say a bad word about T Bones or the Reverend. It's like he is afraid to say something bad or still employed by them? Plus if he learned anything in his 2 years with them it cant be anything good. He might of learned how to scam people but that is it.I would be very wary of doing business with him now as he was very good buds with them all.
Jesse

United States

#27 Nov 24, 2012
Johnny Flores wrote:
<quoted text>
I am No longer employed by t bones and haven't been for awhile i have no association with the business period i have moved onto a new venue and i will continue to do what i do and that's provide entertainment and serve the customers.
Good for you! Did you update your FaceBook too? The last time I checked it still had you as DJ at T-Bones!
Dana

United States

#29 Nov 25, 2012
There's another thread on topix about intellectual property copyright infringement and a case about it then I read where they also have a court case pending on the land on the Illinois River where they didn't pay the owner for the land and I know there are tax liens on that property as well. Arvest also shows that land as collateral against the loan the Wilkerson's borrowed money on for T-Bones (or maybe they pocketed a big portion of that money?). Just scam after scam after scam. Terrible situation for the honest folks who have come in contact with this family of thieves and liars! The land near the Illinois was "purchased" from a Jerry Levine and he's had filed a case against the Wilkerson's for non-payment and the Wilkerson's have never produced proof of payment and this has carried on for years and they used that land as collateral for the Arvest loan. Now a guy named Carl Sullivan has petitioned the court to allow him reasonable time to intercede on the case since he purchased the note Jerry Levine has against the Wilkerson's. That petitioned was received by the court clerk on November 6th of this year. Guess we'll see how all that turns out as the case is to be heard on the Arvest foreclosure on the 29th of this month, just 4 short days away!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30 Nov 26, 2012
Just because Johnny hasn't said anything doesn't mean he's in cahoots with them or like them. I'm sure3 you've seen the child support stuff and he's part of that. I'm sure he's being quiet until that is straightened out. Just my opinion.
DAN

United States

#31 Nov 29, 2012
Spoke with someone yesterday regarding Wilkerson and this whole mess of lawsuits and the guy knew Wilkerson and some of the people who are suing him and his companies(t-bones,quality financial services, inc.) anyway, he said Wilkerson is the biggest con artist and smoothest con artist he's ever seen in his lifetime! The guy I was talking too has been in business for over 30 yrs and he knew people who had been ripped off by Wilkerson by large sums of money. Were talking elderly people, damn shame. This wilkerson guy pretends to be a reverend whata BAD JOKE!
Jules

United States

#32 Nov 29, 2012
DAN wrote:
Spoke with someone yesterday regarding Wilkerson and this whole mess of lawsuits and the guy knew Wilkerson and some of the people who are suing him and his companies(t-bones,quality financial services, inc.) anyway, he said Wilkerson is the biggest con artist and smoothest con artist he's ever seen in his lifetime! The guy I was talking too has been in business for over 30 yrs and he knew people who had been ripped off by Wilkerson by large sums of money. Were talking elderly people, damn shame. This wilkerson guy pretends to be a reverend whata BAD JOKE!
Yeah that's for sure. Quality Financial Services, Inc., used to have an address of 3065 N. College Ave. Ste 113, Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703....so he was just covering his bases when he tried to make another location in Fayetteville and it would allow Wilkerson to divert money from Tahlequah location to Fayetteville. These people are full of scams and shananigans and they've been doing this for decades. They still have another LLC under the name Wilkerson Agribusiness,LLC.
DAN

United States

#33 Nov 30, 2012
Checked the Oklahoma Secretary of State website and it show that business "Wilkerson Agribusiness, LLC., as "inactive". So would someone please explain to me how Charles Wilkerson bought land in a tax sell using Wilkerson Agribusiness, LLC., as the purchaser?

That's what it shows in Adair County tax sell, if the Agribusiness is "inactive" then how could he legally use that as the entity that purchased that land in a tax sell?
Gail

United States

#34 Dec 2, 2012
You can BET it's another SCAM!
New Same

United States

#36 Dec 2, 2012
DAN wrote:
Checked the Oklahoma Secretary of State website and it show that business "Wilkerson Agribusiness, LLC., as "inactive". So would someone please explain to me how Charles Wilkerson bought land in a tax sell using Wilkerson Agribusiness, LLC., as the purchaser?
That's what it shows in Adair County tax sell, if the Agribusiness is "inactive" then how could he legally use that as the entity that purchased that land in a tax sell?
It's pretty simple, the "sale" will be listed according to what name is listed on the transaction. You can put Micky Mouse on there if you want.
Gail

United States

#37 Dec 2, 2012
New Same wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty simple, the "sale" will be listed according to what name is listed on the transaction. You can put Micky Mouse on there if you want.
I think the point he was trying to make was legally an inactive LLC CANNOT be doing business as usual or it wouldn't have been placed on inactive status. We already know the Wilkerson's have no respect for laws, ethics or honesty so I'm not surprised this has come to light as well.
Little Britches

United States

#38 Dec 2, 2012
Tahlequah topix has a post that said charges have been filed against the Wilkerson's for failing to pay child support payments to the State after they had deducted the child support from T-Bones employees paychecks! Said a story is in today's paper about the charges.

Just Asking

Tahlequah, OK

#39 Dec 2, 2012
Little Britches wrote:
Tahlequah topix has a post that said charges have been filed against the Wilkerson's for failing to pay child support payments to the State after they had deducted the child support from T-Bones employees paychecks! Said a story is in today's paper about the charges.
I read the paper today and it was just a couple of sentences long under "Sheriff's Report" article. They have that in every paper. I'm not in law, but I would think they violated the law big time with that stunt they pulled! I'm curious to see what type of charges were filed, hopefully their court case starts with CF for criminal felony!
JAG

United States

#40 Dec 3, 2012
Just Asking wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the paper today and it was just a couple of sentences long under "Sheriff's Report" article. They have that in every paper. I'm not in law, but I would think they violated the law big time with that stunt they pulled! I'm curious to see what type of charges were filed, hopefully their court case starts with CF for criminal felony!
What's so bad is the number of people over decades that have been affected negatively by the Wilkerson's and they have gotten by with it so far. How in the world can they just move from community to community, state to state and get off scott free to do it all over again? We're not talking about little penny annie stuff either!

Totally agree I hope the next case against them is CF for Criminal Felony!
Gail

United States

#41 Dec 3, 2012
Some "reverend" he turned out to be!
DAN

United States

#43 Dec 3, 2012
Hey someone posted on Tahlequah, Oklahoma and Fayetteville, Arkansas threads that a felony arrest warrant has been issued for Charles Wilkerson and his daughter Kristi!
JAG

United States

#44 Dec 3, 2012
Went on Tahlequah thread and couldn't get on the T-Bones thread second time that's happened with a T-Bones thread in Tahlequah...wonder why?
Bo Jangles

United States

#45 Dec 4, 2012
Didn't someone post they live somewhere in Westville?
Lilith

United States

#46 Dec 5, 2012
Criminal Complaint was filed with the D.A. because they took court ordered child support out of employees checks but didn't pay the child support to the CSE so they stole it! I think someone posted the D.A. would have to charge the Wilkersons with Embezzlement of Child Support or something like that. Feel sorry for the employees who had this happened to them because they could be arrested for failure to pay child support then think of the poor kids depending on that money. So very very wrong!
Zane

United States

#47 Dec 5, 2012
Lilith wrote:
Criminal Complaint was filed with the D.A. because they took court ordered child support out of employees checks but didn't pay the child support to the CSE so they stole it! I think someone posted the D.A. would have to charge the Wilkersons with Embezzlement of Child Support or something like that. Feel sorry for the employees who had this happened to them because they could be arrested for failure to pay child support then think of the poor kids depending on that money. So very very wrong!
They need to be prosecuted and thrown in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horny girls in westville 45 min Midnight rider 3
Erica dating a Mexican? 9 hr Cody 107
gogo perez (Mar '12) 21 hr ?? 65
chandler/ritchie campaign Jun 21 vinney 6
rena turn Jun 19 Cookie monster 5
Wal-Mart to Build Express Store in Watts (Jul '15) Jun 18 jalan 8
Is Paul Actually The Westville Bubba Jun 15 U r stupid 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westville Mortgages