First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Donnie

United States

#1 Nov 18, 2012
Lawsuits have been filed against local family and business owners
Charles K. Wilkerson, & Katherine E. Wilkerson. Were both named through businesses T-Bones Place, LLC, Quality Financial Services, Inc.

Arvest has filed two separate lawsuits one in Cherokee County, Case #CJ-2012-228 entitled Arvest Bank v. T-Bones' Place,LLC., and in Adair County CJ-12-109

If you have business dealings with these people you should also be aware they have been named in several scams in Texas,Louisanna, Wisconsin, and other states. If you check the Tahlequah "topix" you will find a link to a newspaper article about this family. If you want to google it check "Charles Wilkerson,Dallas, TX" and you should get an article I think the newspaper was Dallas Examiner anyway it's easy to find more information about these people. They have gone to many small commumnities and scammed people.

We're a small rural community and guess where they landed? Right here in our back yard and they're still scamming people. Anyway, I couldn't know this information without letting everyone I know in this area know about it. Good luck and I hope no one else gets hurt by these people.
Donnie

United States

#2 Nov 18, 2012
T-Bone's Place,LLC *Business location
119 W. Willis Road
Tahlequah, OK 74461

Business Address:
T-Bone's Place, LLC
RR2 Box 219
Westville, Oklahoma 74965

Quality Financial Services, Inc.
RR2 Box 219
Westville, Oklahoma 74965
Charles K. Wilkerson, President
Katherine E. Wilkerson,Secretary
JAG

United States

#4 Nov 19, 2012
Donnie wrote:
Lawsuits have been filed against local family and business owners
Charles K. Wilkerson, & Katherine E. Wilkerson. Were both named through businesses T-Bones Place, LLC, Quality Financial Services, Inc.
Arvest has filed two separate lawsuits one in Cherokee County, Case #CJ-2012-228 entitled Arvest Bank v. T-Bones' Place,LLC., and in Adair County CJ-12-109
If you have business dealings with these people you should also be aware they have been named in several scams in Texas,Louisanna, Wisconsin, and other states. If you check the Tahlequah "topix" you will find a link to a newspaper article about this family. If you want to google it check "Charles Wilkerson,Dallas, TX" and you should get an article I think the newspaper was Dallas Examiner anyway it's easy to find more information about these people. They have gone to many small commumnities and scammed people.
We're a small rural community and guess where they landed? Right here in our back yard and they're still scamming people. Anyway, I couldn't know this information without letting everyone I know in this area know about it. Good luck and I hope no one else gets hurt by these people.
Dallas Observer News Dec. 13th, 2001
By Charles Siderius

Several states and several schools,businesses defrauded or scams pull by the same people. Charles K. Wilkerson, his wife Katherine E. Wilkerson and their daughter Kristi and son. READ the article I expect these people to scatter like cockroaches. I know they moved part of the staff from T-Bones in Tahlequah, OK. to a hotel in Fayetteville, Arkansas, but I heard that the owner of the hotel found out about the Wilkerson's and is now having his attorney handled getting the Wilkerson's out of that location. No decent business person wants to be affiliated with these people.
Fred

United States

#5 Nov 19, 2012
So what's with the Westville address? Do they live at Route 2 Bxo 219, Westville? Do they have an office there? Where is that by the way? And what kind of service are they offering at that location?
JAG

United States

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Read the article: http://www.dallasobserver.com/related/to/char...

This will give you some insight into who these people really are and what they've been up to for years.

Check out odcr.com and read the lawsuits against them.
JAG

United States

#9 Nov 20, 2012
Charles K. Wilkerson known as reverend fix-it...
Fred

United States

#10 Nov 20, 2012
JAG wrote:
Read the article: http://www.dallasobserver.com/related/to/char...
This will give you some insight into who these people really are and what they've been up to for years.
Check out odcr.com and read the lawsuits against them.
I read it and looked at the court cases, but I still don't know what they are doing in Westville. Any ideas? If they have a local business, they aren't advertising it.
JAG

United States

#11 Nov 21, 2012
Westville is the business address doesn't mean the business is physically located there just used as a mailing address. I would guess there is some kind of home or building located there are you familiar with that address?

Quality Finanical Services, Inc. and depending on which court case filed one says it's a Arkansas Corp then the other says it's an Oklahoma Corp.

This afternoon I found out they had another court case filed back in February 28th, 2012 from multiple companies for copyright infringement/ intellectual copyright infringement. I haven't had a chance to read the lawsuit just found this out a few minutes ago. I mean the more you look the more you find on these people.

The defendants in this case are named as T-Bones Place, LLC, Charles Wilkerson and Kristi Andrews which is his daughter and I've seen her named on other documents as aka Kristin Newton.

Now they are scamming a Fayetteville, Arkansas hotel owner who only recently found out that Wilkerson is a con artist and apparently they are "leasing/ renting" a nightclub or area and they threw a T-Bones,LLC party last night (In Fayetteville, Arkanas) which one person described as a "Bollywood Party".

I heard yesterday from a local business owner in Tahlequah that Wilkerson is passing bad checks so this is just getting worse for everyone who comes in contact with these people.
Audrey

United States

#12 Nov 21, 2012
JAG wrote:
Westville is the business address doesn't mean the business is physically located there just used as a mailing address. I would guess there is some kind of home or building located there are you familiar with that address?
Quality Finanical Services, Inc. and depending on which court case filed one says it's a Arkansas Corp then the other says it's an Oklahoma Corp.
This afternoon I found out they had another court case filed back in February 28th, 2012 from multiple companies for copyright infringement/ intellectual copyright infringement. I haven't had a chance to read the lawsuit just found this out a few minutes ago. I mean the more you look the more you find on these people.
The defendants in this case are named as T-Bones Place, LLC, Charles Wilkerson and Kristi Andrews which is his daughter and I've seen her named on other documents as aka Kristin Newton.
Now they are scamming a Fayetteville, Arkansas hotel owner who only recently found out that Wilkerson is a con artist and apparently they are "leasing/ renting" a nightclub or area and they threw a T-Bones,LLC party last night (In Fayetteville, Arkanas) which one person described as a "Bollywood Party".
I heard yesterday from a local business owner in Tahlequah that Wilkerson is passing bad checks so this is just getting worse for everyone who comes in contact with these people.
You need to read all the older cases against him that still haven't been satisfied.
Stevie James

United States

#13 Nov 22, 2012
Audrey wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read all the older cases against him that still haven't been satisfied.
You guys are talking about checking odcr.com but what you may not understand that only covers Oklahoma cases against Wilkerson and his family. But if you notice they have been in several states like Dakotas,Wisconsin,Louisanna,Te xas,Iowa and God only knows how many states. They set up an in small communities like Westvillle and Tahlequah stay around 2 years or so, scam everyone and then move to the next location.
Dana

United States

#14 Nov 22, 2012
Man I liked going to T-Bones I thought it was a cool place for Tahlequah anyway. So their all scammers the whole family....well damn.
Katmandu

United States

#15 Nov 22, 2012
Dana wrote:
Man I liked going to T-Bones I thought it was a cool place for Tahlequah anyway. So their all scammers the whole family....well damn.
Yep I did too but these are really not the kind of people we need all they do is hurt our communities. When you read all the stuff in print either in newspapers or in court records it's perfectly clear these aren't good peoople.
Fred

United States

#16 Nov 22, 2012
JAG wrote:
I don't know exactly where it is, but probably a couple of miles out of Westville on 62 toward Tahlequah. I wonder if they actually are there or if they are using somebody else's address.
Poltice

United States

#17 Nov 22, 2012
Ok, so the baptist preacher and school administrator has a bar in tahlequah? Sounds like it ain't the same dude.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#18 Nov 23, 2012
That seems to be the way those who are experts at evading their financial responsibilities. almost like doctors. Lose thier license in one state, they simply move to another or even work under another doctor's license. Sometimes people go bankrupt or for some reson unable to obtain licenses, permits, etc., so they simply use family and/or friend's information and keep it going. sounds like a shame if they are going under, I always hear people talking about going to this T-bones and thought it was a steak house, but had no idea where it was located.
Jesse

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Nov 23, 2012
Poltice wrote:
Ok, so the baptist preacher and school administrator has a bar in tahlequah? Sounds like it ain't the same dude.
Check out the article written back in december 2001 about this so-called Reverend Fix-it you'll see just exactly what this family does!

http://www.dallasobserver.com/related/to/char...

Then click on the article about Reverend Fix-It! Has a pic of him and everything!
Jesse

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Nov 23, 2012
RETIRED_OUTLAW wrote:
That seems to be the way those who are experts at evading their financial responsibilities. almost like doctors. Lose thier license in one state, they simply move to another or even work under another doctor's license. Sometimes people go bankrupt or for some reson unable to obtain licenses, permits, etc., so they simply use family and/or friend's information and keep it going. sounds like a shame if they are going under, I always hear people talking about going to this T-bones and thought it was a steak house, but had no idea where it was located.
Up there in Tahlequah on hwy 62 (muskogee) but these Wilkersons have been in trouble in several states they just happened to find their way to our community. They owe Arvest a huge amount of money and they defaulted on the loan so it's in foreclosure then some guy from colorado was going to buy it then I guess he smelled a rat, so I guess he took his money and interest in buying somewhere else...smart guy! Then this last week someone posted Charles Wilkerson is passing bogus checks to businesses in this area. If you look on odcr.com you find 3 separate lawsuits against these people. Two are from Arvest with foreclosures then the third one is filed in Muskogee for intellectual/copyright infringement and a whole list of companies/enitites have sued Charles Wilkerson and his daughter Kristi.

T-Bones is a steak house and bar. Now, they have opened something similar in Fayetteville in the old Bobby Sox Club in the Clarion Hotel next to University of Arkansas but they don't own that facility it's owned by Clarion Hotel. The hotel owner found out about the Wilkerson's and I would expect him to kick them out asap.
Heard that the DJ for T-Bones in Tahlequah is working there his name is Johnny Flores. Someone claiming to be him posted on topix and said he doesn't work for T-Bones anymore but his FaceBook page still says he's a manager of T-Bones and is their DJ, so I don't know.
Audrey

Oklahoma City, OK

#21 Nov 23, 2012
Poltice wrote:
Same dude. Charles K. Wilkerson check out www.dallasobserver.com/related/to/charles+wil...

then check the lawsuits filed against these people odcr.com
Poltice

United States

#22 Nov 23, 2012
No way it's the same dude. Bars and preachers don't mix well.
Johnny Flores

Fayetteville, AR

#23 Nov 23, 2012
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Up there in Tahlequah on hwy 62 (muskogee) but these Wilkersons have been in trouble in several states they just happened to find their way to our community. They owe Arvest a huge amount of money and they defaulted on the loan so it's in foreclosure then some guy from colorado was going to buy it then I guess he smelled a rat, so I guess he took his money and interest in buying somewhere else...smart guy! Then this last week someone posted Charles Wilkerson is passing bogus checks to businesses in this area. If you look on odcr.com you find 3 separate lawsuits against these people. Two are from Arvest with foreclosures then the third one is filed in Muskogee for intellectual/copyright infringement and a whole list of companies/enitites have sued Charles Wilkerson and his daughter Kristi.
T-Bones is a steak house and bar. Now, they have opened something similar in Fayetteville in the old Bobby Sox Club in the Clarion Hotel next to University of Arkansas but they don't own that facility it's owned by Clarion Hotel. The hotel owner found out about the Wilkerson's and I would expect him to kick them out asap.
Heard that the DJ for T-Bones in Tahlequah is working there his name is Johnny Flores. Someone claiming to be him posted on topix and said he doesn't work for T-Bones anymore but his FaceBook page still says he's a manager of T-Bones and is their DJ, so I don't know.
I am No longer employed by t bones and haven't been for awhile i have no association with the business period i have moved onto a new venue and i will continue to do what i do and that's provide entertainment and serve the customers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
General Assembly Church of the First Born Cult (Nov '07) 14 hr Believer 1,426
Raquel Erickson 19 hr Dont you know 2
shawnna mott (Aug '12) Tue Did her 5
Scott Mitchell Oct 27 Hes a loser 1
Babys Blessing Revoked??? (Feb '13) Oct 25 Your a Freak Dona 9
Just Moved Back Oct 20 just wondering 6
topix... Oct 16 Yawn 32

Freeze Warning for Adair County was issued at October 31 at 11:34AM CDT

Westville Dating
Find my Match