First Prev
of 4
Next Last
get rid of sitsler

United States

#62 Apr 1, 2011
I don't see your comparison of Karen Freedle to Brian Maloney. Mrs. Freedle actually was asked to show her doctorate credentials and she created a fictitious doctorate degree so she lied and did it with purpose. Bad comparison for you to compare her to Maloney.
Citizen Too

United States

#63 Apr 1, 2011
It's not Maloney's fault that he was used to fill a position. Sitsler has a history of using people for his own purposes without caring or thinking about what may happen to those people later. Sitsler picked Maloney to fill that position so he could sway the council in his favor. I feel bad for Maloney; he did seem to care about the town and actually put some work into it, unlike the other council members. It's funny how Sistler claims to work so hard for the town, and gets the credit for the work of others. (like taking credit for leading the cleanup after the ice storm. the people who actually did the work aren't mentioned there, are they) And funny how that's the only thing that he owned up to accomplishing in the last 4 years.
buyyyyt

United States

#64 Apr 1, 2011
He knew he wasn't a registered voter and. She knew she wasn't a doctor,both dishonest to get what they wanted.
Sitsler is Gone

Liberty Hill, TX

#65 Apr 5, 2011
The Idiot is out of there. We can all breathe a sigh of relief.
Jane Doe

United States

#66 Apr 5, 2011
So does anyone know who won?
xoxo

United States

#67 Apr 5, 2011
Unofficially, winners for council are Todd Smith, Tony Barker and Adam McKenzie. Hembree is still town clerk.
westville citizen

United States

#68 Apr 5, 2011
I couldn't be any more happier than hearing he is out of office. I think I might just go out to dinner to celebrate. It truly does matter if you vote. I'm glad everyone came out and did what they were talking about. Now its time for change.
westville citizen

Bolton, MS

#69 Jun 8, 2011
Hilarious wrote:
Buahahahahahahaha, hehehehehehehehehe, hohohohohohohoho, I'm laughing so hard, I'm about to pee my pants. ADAM MCKENZIE!!!!!!! Yeah, he's just what Westville needs. What a joke!!!!
Wow! You're obviously an idiot or just dont really know Adam Mckenzie. He's a very dependable, fair and honest man. He will do anything in his power to serve Westville and help make it a better place. Sounds to me as though you're a bit jealous maybe. You clearly don't have what it takes to serve as a council member or you would be on the council as well. Maybe you just know you're not smart enough to do the job. Either way you are just completely IGNORANT!
xixi

Bonne Terre, MO

#70 Jun 9, 2011
westville citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You're obviously an idiot or just dont really know Adam Mckenzie. He's a very dependable, fair and honest man. He will do anything in his power to serve Westville and help make it a better place. Sounds to me as though you're a bit jealous maybe. You clearly don't have what it takes to serve as a council member or you would be on the council as well. Maybe you just know you're not smart enough to do the job. Either way you are just completely IGNORANT!
Cindy, get off of Topix and quit defending your husband. I will agree Adam is a nice guy, but town council member is questionable. Everybody knows he only got it cause there were 3 positions open and nobody in this podunk town ever gets there butts out and vote.
westville citizen

United States

#71 Jun 9, 2011
xixi wrote:
<quoted text>
Cindy, get off of Topix and quit defending your husband. I will agree Adam is a nice guy, but town council member is questionable. Everybody knows he only got it cause there were 3 positions open and nobody in this podunk town ever gets there butts out and vote.
Cindy? Sorry you ignorant fool you've got the name all wrong. I am just another citizen of the city of Westville. Just because someone defends another person does not mean they are in any way related you dipshit!
our street

Tulsa, OK

#72 Jun 10, 2011
a few years ago there was a dispute over or STREET. one neighbor tried to say it was a private rd and tried to keep us from bring lumber concrete etc trucks down the rd lane whatever at that time. Jamie Kirby came to me and told me he was to place a NO TRUCKS sign at 62 and s.Locust Well what were we to do ? Fly our new home in.... By the way the reason for keepin us from building deliveries was WE were causing damage to the street. WHAT STREET is was a dirt rd. This issue was solved at a council meeting It was offical S Locust is a city street We were allowed to build our home and I was told by brian that our street was first in line to be FIXED the following spring. Well 3 years later it was fixed and was GREAT untill less then 1 week later the city came in and dug it up for new water lines. mind you the new water lines were needed But everyones yard were tore up and left a big mess.And our nice new street was and still is a mess again. On top of that they recently tied in to the water line at the end of the street in front of my mothers house which has resulted in a rock trench all the way across my mothers nice yard making mowing difficult. not to mention the huge hole that crosses our private drive. Im just curious who made the call to pay city employees to fix the street and then 1 week later pay them to come in and mess them up. Along with our yards.Even I would of known better then that.
xixi

United States

#73 Jun 10, 2011
ROFLMAO!!!! Yeah you sound like a fine upstanding Westville citizen. Little defensive aren't we. LOL!!!!! Truth hurts don't it??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
General Assembly Church of the First Born Cult (Nov '07) 16 hr SpiritualAbuseSan... 1,496
the turn family (May '16) 18 hr ALG 6
The Things I Have Done 21 hr Lance 165
looking for a twink or fem (Mar '14) Sat Brent F 23
Chucky Dick sucky Sat Brent F 9
Houses for rent in westville needing names and ... Apr 12 Timber Hammer 1
Places for rent in westville? (Dec '12) Apr 12 Intrested 15

Westville Jobs

Personal Finance

Westville Mortgages