westville police forced to resign

Posted in the Westville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bout time

Albany, OR

#1 Mar 13, 2010
i heard that jarod brown was forced to resign and a smaller version of him took his place, mike green is up to hold the full time chief the next council meeting.
hope

United States

#2 May 14, 2010
I hope so cause brown was a joke
PieceMaker

United States

#3 May 14, 2010
Why aren't there any big strong smart 25 year olds willing to step up and go to police officer school paid for by the city with a 3 year work contract begining at the end of school.
jana

Pella, IA

#5 May 14, 2010
westville, should look at the stilwell police department for guidance there officers are veteran, and well trained, and they dont let others in the town control there duties, i.e westville cant patrol certain streets. that just not heard of down here, we have a great council and chief
Tater

Kingsport, TN

#6 May 16, 2010
Hey piecemaker its not 1974 anymore and nobody wants to work for 1974 wages and risk their life. If the city council would stop embezzling all of westville's money maybe they could afford to pay someone like that.
Goforth

United States

#7 May 17, 2010
Heard that tater, especially the winns
cheif

United States

#8 May 17, 2010
not just the winns..... pyramid scheme ring a bell?
PieceMaker

United States

#9 May 18, 2010
Is there any proof of the Embezzled funds? What are their Priorities? The State Attorney General should be persueing restitution if they are caught. Give them a call if you're sure about it.
junk

United States

#10 May 18, 2010
somebody needs to take a look at it. those council members own the town. they all crooked only out to pad ther wallet while this place goes to hell
Solution

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 May 20, 2010
junk wrote:
somebody needs to take a look at it. those council members own the town. they all crooked only out to pad ther wallet while this place goes to hell
Solution is simple, get the majority of people to change the position of Police Chief to an elected position with the authority to hire and fire. Then Fund the dept.
are you stupid

United States

#12 May 21, 2010
Solution wrote:
<quoted text>Solution is simple, get the majority of people to change the position of Police Chief to an elected position with the authority to hire and fire. Then Fund the dept.
thats exactly the problem! you cant get anything changed around here because not even the mayor is elected by the public.the mayor is elected by the same crooked council that keep the whole town in their hip pocket so they can bleed it dry. and everyone knows its the mayor running the pd and micromanaging everything in this town.
Charles Manson

United States

#13 May 23, 2010
Yeah i think westville might possibly be the only town in oklahoma where the people dont get any sayso in anything not even voting. The town of watts is gonna soon outgrow westville because the city council doesnt want westville to grow. Wal mart and lowes were both wanting to move here but the council shut them down im guessing because the businesses didnt want to give them any under the table money. I sure woulda liked to see both those businesses here and im sure the rest of the people here would've to bad the right to vote means absolutely nothing in westville. Its sure gonna be a sad day when us people of westville are driving through watts thinking to ourselves damn now westville is the craphole of adair county not watts anymore. Oh well what can you do when nothing is ever voted on around here.
thumbs up

United States

#14 May 23, 2010
i guess just cram your thumb up your ass and wait on it to happen.
Charles Manson

San Antonio, TX

#15 May 26, 2010
thumbs up wrote:
i guess just cram your thumb up your ass and wait on it to happen.
Wait on what to happen? Westville to get condemned?
Rofl

United States

#16 Aug 3, 2010
"westville, should look at the stilwell police department for guidance there officers are veteran, and well trained, and they dont let others in the town control there duties, i.e westville cant patrol certain streets. that just not heard of down here, we have a great council and chief "

No Stilwell PD employees are members of the FOP, look that up and you'll understand how they are able to operate the way they do. But hey, if you want WPD to be like SPD leave your name go to westville, fuck up, and they can kick the shit out of you. Just like your beloved SPD.
educate yourselves

Louisville, KY

#17 Nov 13, 2010
Is it complete and utter lies to say that Wal-Mart and/or Lowe's were planning to build here or even showed interest. This never happened and you may verify this with both companies. Our town is too small to support these stores, however I agree it would be wonderful to have them. Also the entire council is not embezzling money this is false. There are many safeguards in place to prevent this and what ever the safeguards don't catch the state audits will and these are performed routinely. So before you idiots bash folks check your facts and hey if you think its corrupt then by all means get on the council and make a change

Since: Jan 11

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#18 Jan 14, 2011
If the city council would quit trying to run the police dept, instead of letting the Police chief run the dept, they might actually be able to get and keep some quality officers. They've ran off several Chief's that were trying to do a good job for the people of Westville, but they were unwilling to go along with allowing council to commit any offense they wish, without repercussions. And unwilling to look the other way to the "good ol' boy's" club, where the officer's were expected to drop the charges on people because they were just a "good ol' boy". Replacing the council would be the first step in getting a good police dept and a safer town.
lol

United States

#19 Jan 21, 2011
This sounds like a police chief that might of gotten his hand slapped by the council to me, lol

Since: Jan 11

United States

#20 Jan 21, 2011
lol wrote:
This sounds like a police chief that might of gotten his hand slapped by the council to me, lol
Not sure as to which comment you were referring, but if it was me I can assure you of two things. 1) I was never chief of shitville pd and 2) It doesn't take being chief to realize how things are run around here. But don't take offense. The rest of the county is run pretty much the same way.
tootall

Lincoln, AR

#21 Jan 21, 2011
all i can say is ilike the westville police offers
they are friendly people they allway do right bt me
i am from lincoln now lincoln has bad gov.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alert booty bumping alert. this is an actual em... Wed LOL 5
Amy Jones/Ketcher (Aug '12) Wed mywife 32
Summers Tue MaB 3
Erica and Miguel Tue LMAO 19
Rena Apr 22 Stilwell woman 1
Looking for a playmate Apr 13 Sixty nine 1
Soccer sign-ups for 6 year olds? Apr 12 Kbrook 1

Westville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance