shannon

Broken Arrow, OK

#1 Oct 22, 2012
who got busted around westville and watts anyone know
anti drug

Kilgore, TX

#2 Oct 22, 2012
Just glad they done it! Hope they doing it some more and get rid of the labs and drug! Not sure all or how many was arrested but sure there are more that need to go!
westville raised
#3 Oct 24, 2012
I was told with no surprise that richard rippey was one in the drug bust. Bet he'll be back out and doin it again in just another day or two. He always seems to get away with it.
zipper

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 16, 2013
rip no way he dosnt mess with dope he is not a doper so leave him alone poor mixed up kid luv you rip
FYI

Cambridge, MA

#5 Jan 16, 2013
rip is full blown doper he do or take anything that will get him high and he will steal to get a fix
evil

Siloam Springs, AR

#6 Apr 6, 2013
Sounds like what happened to sheriff hartshornes daughter she is wackes on everything from heroin,opiates and Meth. I even heard she was screwing for cash
starting all over

Ridgedale, MO

#7 Apr 15, 2013
I've heard of rippey, not as a cook, but as something else. don't think he would be making.
squirrellyq

Lead Hill, AR

#8 Apr 16, 2013
i know that melvann eakins was busted cooking and growing on friday april 12th 2013..even got kidnapping charge..somethng like 10 felonies..cant find his mugshot online though
preach

Tyler, TX

#9 Apr 20, 2013
Known rip for years and it happened in my driveway. The junkies guilty...
preach

Tyler, TX

#10 Apr 20, 2013
I hope he's a bent over bitch by now...
stop snitching bitch

Ridgedale, MO

#11 Apr 21, 2013
heard he does this from time to time
preach

United States

#12 Apr 30, 2013
stop snitching bitch wrote:
heard he does this from time to time
only way a spineless little weakling like him can survive county even ha ha ha he's already back at his moms house seen him walking a few days ago. him, angel webb, and nick aimes pulled in my driveway STUPIDLY! they ever come back i WILL shoot through the door! Those two nasty tweekers and their little dope whore playtoy couldve blown up my house with that METHLAB they had. i watched the cops pull it out. the useles junkies even tried tl blame me. ME! i couldn't believe it. no way. FAIR TREATMENT FOR TWEEKERS IS WRONG! METH SHOULD EQUAL DEATH! Make the punishment fit the crime!
Eric

Tulsa, OK

#14 Aug 2, 2015
preach wrote:
<quoted text>only way a spineless little weakling like him can survive county even ha ha ha he's already back at his moms house seen him walking a few days ago. him, angel webb, and nick aimes pulled in my driveway STUPIDLY! they ever come back i WILL shoot through the door! Those two nasty tweekers and their little dope whore playtoy couldve blown up my house with that METHLAB they had. i watched the cops pull it out. the useles junkies even tried tl blame me. ME! i couldn't believe it. no way. FAIR TREATMENT FOR TWEEKERS IS WRONG! METH SHOULD EQUAL DEATH! Make the punishment fit the crime!
Will you please tell me more about Angel Webb who married someone with the last name of Evans? I am becoming her friend and she will not tell me about the guy with the last name of Evans. Was he also arrested? Do you know his first name and where he has and is living, Westville or Siloam Springs. Thanks!
Zipper

Melrose Park, IL

#15 Dec 2, 2015
FYI wrote:
rip is full blown doper he do or take anything that will get him high and he will steal to get a fix
Leave that you alone or hewill killbyou
Truth

United States

#16 Dec 3, 2015
Zipper wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave that you alone or hewill killbyou
Rip couldn't hurt a fly without holding his mommas hand he's a scared little punk
Truth

United States

#17 Dec 3, 2015
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> Will you please tell me more about Angel Webb who married someone with the last name of Evans? I am becoming her friend and she will not tell me about the guy with the last name of Evans. Was he also arrested? Do you know his first name and where he has and is living, Westville or Siloam Springs. Thanks!
You'll end up with herpes
Bob

Tulsa, OK

#18 Jan 17, 2016
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll end up with herpes
She definitely has genital herpes!!!!!!!!!! She will have sex with or needle up anything she can get her hands on.
Robert

Tulsa, OK

#19 Jan 18, 2016
I supported Angel in PRISON from October 2014 until she was released in January 2016. I spent $3,500.00 for putting money on her books, phone calls, books, magazines, etc. We talked EVERY day on the prison phone, I visited her, I have at least 50 love letters from her. We were in love, so I thought. She conned/hustled me like the stripper that she is. She asked to live with me and I was glad to say yes. We were going to live together for a very long time. She stayed one night and then took off to her absolutely disgusting vicious mother's apartment! I am very hurt but as I look into her past this is repetitive type of behavior!!!!!! She only cares about herself and has absolutely no regard for others.

Others, please please share your experience with Angel in detail. Thank you!
Jerry

Tulsa, OK

#21 Jan 18, 2016
Angel's new facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/angel.evans.16503...
Melissa

Tulsa, OK

#22 Jan 19, 2016
She is now HIV positive. She was tested at Kate Bernard prison. She wanted to live with me and I said no. She has not had a guy wear a condom since she started having intercourse starting at age 14 no thanks to her mother in Siloam Springs, AR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moving out of adair co . will bixby welcome the... 6 hr Baron 4
Once you go black (Jun '15) Mon Web 7
best booty and tits of westville girls Jun 25 kfiv 1
Taylor paige galyean (Jun '16) Jun 24 yhfthh 4
Question why would a guy not let u see his phone (Jun '16) Jun 24 1fiasco 4
nakita crittenden Jun 22 lgfvht 4
"massage parlor and gents club coming to westvi... Jun 19 mmmmm mom 6

Westville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance