Amy Jones/Ketcher
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just2curious

Haslet, TX

#1 Aug 23, 2012
Type of person she is? Or thoughts about her.
whoisya

United States

#3 Aug 27, 2012
If she keeps hanging out with that nasty, piece of trash, poor excuse for a mother tonya then shes gonna turn out just like her.
Yeah

Andrews, TX

#5 Aug 28, 2012
Oh yeah! I'm anxious to see where this topic goes. Tonya is bad news!
curiousaswell

United States

#6 Sep 1, 2012
I went on a date with her recently....I liked her a lot and I run in pretty high circles.....I want to know more please?
whoisya

United States

#7 Sep 1, 2012
curiousaswell wrote:
I went on a date with her recently....I liked her a lot and I run in pretty high circles.....I want to know more please?
Well partner your circles just took a drastic nose dive!
curiousaswell

United States

#8 Sep 1, 2012
Really? Is that the old ....you can take them to the city but.....? Still curious as to why?
Kieth moon

Longville, LA

#9 Sep 1, 2012
curiousaswell wrote:
Really? Is that the old ....you can take them to the city but.....? Still curious as to why?
Main problem with her is she spends too much time posting on Topix.

Please, "high circles"? and then ur gonna get a background check on your new squeez from the topix post? Please. We got your high circles right here in our plain white fruit of the looms.
curiousaswell

Haslet, TX

#10 Sep 1, 2012
Kieth moon wrote:
<quoted text>
Main problem with her is she spends too much time posting on Topix.
Please, "high circles"? and then ur gonna get a background check on your new squeez from the topix post? Please. We got your high circles right here in our plain white fruit of the looms.
Fair enough....you don't know me Mr moon....just checking her out in general .....:)
notcurious

United States

#11 Sep 4, 2012
curiousaswell wrote:
If you dated her. Then wouldn't you know about her? As well as her good or bad qualities. Will say good luck. And leave it at that.
curiousaswell

United States

#12 Sep 5, 2012
You misread....I said a date...I have learned much since then and moved on....:)
notcurious

Haslet, TX

#13 Sep 5, 2012
curiousaswell wrote:
You misread....I said a date...I have learned much since then and moved on....:)
Hope you didn't get all your information from a topix thread. Lol
truth

Haslet, TX

#14 Sep 6, 2012
Hope your not her new guy Kyle. Will be her third serious relationship in 2 months.

Hope you are smart enough to not loan money.
She is insane

Tulsa, OK

#15 Sep 6, 2012
She just put on her facebook how it will be a REALLY LONG TIME before she is ready for a relationship. ha ha Since that post about a month ago she has been with 4 guys that I know of. She is a drug addict and a slut. She has always been known in Westville as a slut. She is nasty. She tweaks all the damn time.
truth

Haslet, TX

#16 Sep 7, 2012
I remember that. Guess its been a long long time. Lol
notcurious

United States

#17 Sep 8, 2012
Don't pick on Amy. Not her fault she can't keep a man. Or can have custody of her four children. Certainly not her fault she an alcoholic.

The slut part. Have no idea but certainly not curious to find out.
curiousaswell

United States

#18 Sep 9, 2012
She is right about two things. Small town people will always gossip because they have narrow minds and dont believe people can change and she knows she will never find peace until she leaves there.
alwaysafriend

Haslet, TX

#19 Sep 10, 2012
I know her. She has issues she is dealing with the best she can. Doesn't deserve to be drug thru the mud.

Never slept with her. Never attempted to sleep with her.

Just let the woman find a peaceful place.
westville sucks

Claremore, OK

#20 Sep 10, 2012
You know, the bad thing about Westville, is that anybody and everybody always brings up the past. Regardless of how many years ago or whatever. Your past will haunt you for the rest of your life. I know because I've been on this stupid site for things I've done in my past. That happened years ago. My advice to Amy is forget these stupid comments. Live your life how you see fit and screw everybody else! Let them ignorant people live in the past and move forward onto the future. Keep your head up, lady!
justme

Saint Joseph, MO

#21 Sep 13, 2012
well just so everyone knows I have never been on drugs nor will I ever. I did drink alot but have changed that as well. No I do not have my children with me but that is for reasons none of you would understand. My mother abused me as a chiled and I was rapped twice in my life. These are not excuses for my past actons however it has had a great deal of affect on me. I am not a slut I do not sleep around. That is the reason I got such a bad rap. When they cant get it they say mean things. About loaning me money ''Darrell'' you never did you offered to help me then when I did not want a relationship with you, you decided to drag me through the mud. I am human, not perfect, I have made my bad decissions and truly regret them. But just as I do not judge any of you and your bad choices in life I would like it if you would do the same. Life is hard and none of you have had it any better. I am just a person with feelings, dreams, and hopes just like you. The only difference is I dont worry myself with sweaping everyone els's back porch I have enough to worry about without troubling myself with all of you
curiousaswell

Haslet, TX

#22 Sep 25, 2012
You poor thing....is that what you want to hear? Blaming everything on the fact that you make poor decisions is just pitiful.....its a great life if you .....if you..... are tough enough.....I doubt that you are at this point.... Quit whining and grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened at court today 2 hr Only 1 per town 5
Brent got lucky 12 hr I mean EVERYTHING 18
Brant Hayes? 17 hr Honest Abe 1
Feelings hurt? 20 hr Everyone Knows 10
Chucky Dick sucky Mon Chuck Watson jr 2
T-Bones Place LLC (Nov '12) Nov '17 Youknowtheyscrimi... 71
Blonde at kwik kountry Oct '17 Spencer 1

Westville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance