Allen's Computer...Where did he go????

Allen's Computer...Where did he go????

Posted in the Westville Forum

Internet Junkie

Broken Arrow, OK

#1 Dec 14, 2010
He was very good at fixing computers, then he suddenly quits...what happened? Anyone Know?
ForgotToCare

Tulsa, OK

#2 Dec 15, 2010
Overpriced, Horrible work. Call Gary Black if you need any work done, sometime's I think his brother in law works for or with him.
Internet Junkie

Broken Arrow, OK

#3 Dec 15, 2010
ForgotToCare wrote:
Overpriced, Horrible work. Call Gary Black if you need any work done, sometime's I think his brother in law works for or with him.
I have taken my computer to him several times and sent others to him and have never had any issues. As far as him, as a person, he was always very curtious and priced very reasonably. I had even thought about taking a night class at the vo-tech, where he was teaching>>>
ForgotToCare

Tulsa, OK

#4 Dec 15, 2010
Well.. That's your opinion.. Something about selling "Brand New" hand built computers out of old parts, motherboards from the early 2000's that can't keep up with today at $500+ just doesn't add up, Next time you need something done take it somewhere and see how reasonably priced he is. There is obviously a reason he doesn't do the computer work for the school, and Town of Westville anymore.
Computerguru

United States

#5 Dec 15, 2010
I didn't like Allen and I sure as hell don't like Fary oops I mean Gary Black. He will charge you at least $50 and all that for nothing. It amazed me how little he knew about what he was supposed to be doing. I am shocked to hear he does the computer work for the city. wow really? that is scary.. If I were you I would use someone outside of town. I have had good luck with Alltech Computer repair in Siloam..

Since: Jan 11

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#6 Jan 12, 2011
Well you could always try Katz Computers. She's about 1.5 mile's out of town but she's usually always willing to work on your computer to try and help you out.
well

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Jan 13, 2011
JrFans88 wrote:
Well you could always try Katz Computers. She's about 1.5 mile's out of town but she's usually always willing to work on your computer to try and help you out.
Who is this Katz?

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#8 Jan 14, 2011
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this Katz?
She runs a computer service out of her home on a part-time basis, so it is easier to reach her in the evenings. She'll tell you the truth about your computer whether or not she thinks it's what you want to hear.
I can tell you that it would be a better job done than Allen or Gary either one could do.
well

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Jan 14, 2011
JrFans88 wrote:
<quoted text>She runs a computer service out of her home on a part-time basis, so it is easier to reach her in the evenings. She'll tell you the truth about your computer whether or not she thinks it's what you want to hear.
I can tell you that it would be a better job done than Allen or Gary either one could do.
In westville?

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#10 Jan 15, 2011
well wrote:
<quoted text>
In westville?
Yes. She is about 1.5 mile south of town. Of course with the new BS tax laws that came with Obamacare, she may be soon to get out of business too.
Reality

Cosby, TN

#11 Jul 31, 2013
Internet Junkie wrote:
He was very good at fixing computers, then he suddenly quits...what happened? Anyone Know?
He didn't quit. Just moved.
Reality

Cosby, TN

#12 Jul 31, 2013
ForgotToCare wrote:
Cute, thanks for that info from Tulsa, or whatever.
Reality

Cosby, TN

#13 Jul 31, 2013
ForgotToCare wrote:
Well.. That's your opinion.. Something about selling "Brand New" hand built computers out of old parts, motherboards from the early 2000's that can't keep up with today at $500+ just doesn't add up, Next time you need something done take it somewhere and see how reasonably priced he is. There is obviously a reason he doesn't do the computer work for the school, and Town of Westville anymore.
Funny you say that. Allen's tells people if you want "brand new" call around and even keeps a list of Wal-mart, Office-Max, etc to tell you the cheapest advertised price.If you want a personal system, they try to give you a good (but legal price) and even tell you cheaper options if any one carries one.
Reality

Cosby, TN

#14 Jul 31, 2013
Computerguru wrote:
I didn't like Allen and I sure as hell don't like Fary oops I mean Gary Black. He will charge you at least $50 and all that for nothing. It amazed me how little he knew about what he was supposed to be doing. I am shocked to hear he does the computer work for the city. wow really? that is scary.. If I were you I would use someone outside of town. I have had good luck with Alltech Computer repair in Siloam..
I think it's wonderful you met Allen. Not many people meet someone who doesn't exist. That is amazing. Allen's is located next to where I work. He (the real person that runs it) is amazing. My family would not have been able to send my brother to school without him, and I see a lot of people I grew up with who work out of their homes going in there carrying computers and saying they do computer repair. Walter State, Itt, and Carson Newman send students there, and computer repair companies in Greeneville and Knoxville hire anyone that can prove they spent time training there. I found this, and I am angry you seem to think people in Newport are too stupid to see you're an ass. You need to talk to people and realize we have enough sense to see you are an idiot for thinking the rest of us are stupid. We are nit stupid, and that's why you are whining on here and Allen's is still in business. If you had realized you aren't smarter than everyone else, you might even know Allen's name. He knows ours, and I appreciate the help he gives us.
pepi

Gulf Breeze, FL

#15 Jul 31, 2013
Reality this is Allen's computer in Westville okla. small shop.

Cosby, TN

#16 Jul 31, 2013
pepi wrote:
Reality this is Allen's computer in Westville okla. small shop.
My bad. Thanks for the heads up. Our Allen's here in Newport changed locations a couple of years back.
Ireland

Chariton, IA

#17 May 24, 2015
I was in there one time and got cold chills. Bad vibe, negative energy. He kept trying to talk to me and I told him I left my car running and I had to go turn it off, then I just left. Heebie Jeebies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica the truth 41 min GarrGarr Twinks 252
anybody know where rebecca golden lives in west... 3 hr TheJointWaits 5
any females want to chat about anything 6 hr Ikulnative 4
wow (Aug '15) 22 hr BigBaloneyMaloney 21
Harley Riders meth Aug 25 BigBaloneyMaloney 8
The Court Date Aug 22 PaulsNewBunkBuddy 1
rude (Dec '15) Aug 21 sagging titts 13

Westville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance