Frankie (chooch) Crittenden

Frankie (chooch) Crittenden

Posted in the Westville Forum

Just curious

Ridgedale, MO

#1 Jan 29, 2013
what can you tell me about this guy? is he single. married, where does he live, and what about his crazy ex Miranda Craig?
joyce36

Lincoln, AR

#2 Jan 30, 2013
yes hh is married,and his ex miranda lives in lincoln ark,with his kids that refuses to take care of cause all him and his wife care bout are drugs,he is a low life
Just curious

Ridgedale, MO

#3 Jan 30, 2013
i think one of his daughters is living with him, who is his wife?
Awesome Ozzy

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Ehh. This might be the same Crittenden guy whose neighbors call the police on about six months ago. When the po-lees got to his place they found him in bed with two men really pumping away. Awesome!
joyce76

Lincoln, AR

#5 Feb 2, 2013
idk he has been living in roland for awhile now,
Pickles Guacamole

United States

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Awesome Ozzy wrote:
Ehh. This might be the same Crittenden guy whose neighbors call the police on about six months ago. When the po-lees got to his place they found him in bed with two men really pumping away. Awesome!
Hey, I don't believe you. FC isn't gay. At least, I don't think he's gay. Or could he be?? Oh I don't know for sure. I guess he could be gay & no one else know it. And you say the police caught Frankie in bed with two guys? I still don't think he's gay. Probably BISEXUAL.
in the know

Ridgedale, MO

#7 Feb 4, 2013
nope he was not caught in bed with two men, he is far from gay he like women only
kelleygirl
#9 Feb 12, 2013
chooch aint gay whats up with everyone talking crap taht they have know idea what they r talking about ugh u people need a life!!!
Gay Dooood

United States

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Well, whataya say to this? I'm one of the guys who was in bed with "Bedroom Eyes" Frankie! So there, too!
AdairCountyOutla w

Garden City, MI

#11 Feb 13, 2013
Gay Dooood wrote:
Well, whataya say to this? I'm one of the guys who was in bed with "Bedroom Eyes" Frankie! So there, too!

You are a liar. Cooch, of my cousin and trust and believe he is NOT gay
wild child

Lincoln, AR

#14 Oct 15, 2013
Just curious wrote:
what can you tell me about this guy? is he single. married, where does he live, and what about his crazy ex Miranda Craig?
why just curious do u wanna know if he is single ? u lookin to hook up . and why ask about his crazy ex Miranda craig ?
Chooch 11

United States

#15 Oct 21, 2013
joyce36 wrote:
yes hh is married,and his ex miranda lives in lincoln ark,with his kids that refuses to take care of cause all him and his wife care bout are drugs,he is a low life
you obviously don't know him he does and always has taken good care of his kids just ask his kids anyway what kind of punk talks smack about someone on phone or computer whatever your punk ass used
Chooch 11

United States

#16 Oct 21, 2013
Chooch ain't gay and he's not strung out he is still building barns (15 years now) and both daughters that live with him are both honor roll students and his wife is a very beautiful and smart woman so screw you all who don't know me in the neck
Joyce76

United States

#17 Dec 17, 2013
Unless his wife throws a fit cause he wants to something for his kids and only one of his kids lives with him and yes they are both in drugs
Alana Crittenden

Lincoln, AR

#18 Apr 2, 2014
Hey how bout ya'll quit talking about my dad like that? As far as I know, I know him more then ANY of you, he IS my dad, and no he's not gay. He's not on drugs, and yeah he does take care of the kids that live with him. So how about that, and his "crazy ex Miranda Craig" yeah that's my mom, so shut your mouths about her too dude, only I can talk about my parents, who are all of you to judge someone anyways? You're all low lifes too..
two different people

Tulsa, OK

#19 Apr 30, 2014
They are two different people.Father is Frankie, son is Frankie Jr.(Chooch).Frankie is living in Roland.
you might ask

Tulsa, OK

#20 May 2, 2014
You might ask Janana Walker,about Frankie .She told a friend of mine that he could go all night long
donkey

Oklahoma City, OK

#21 Jul 2, 2014
They used to call him freaky franky
Choochs daughter

Fayetteville, AR

#22 May 3, 2016
Hey Alana CRITTENDEN again. My dad "Frank" and my grandpa "Frankie" live in Roland happily with their wives. No one is gay. I can assure you my dad isn't gay. When he's probably slept with half of your wives or half of you women on here. He isn't a dead beat. He works and takes care of his family. Obviously living a better life then all of you grown ass crack heads that still get on this damn site. Most of you still live in the same drug house that your brother knocked you up in. Don't be mad because he is doing better then you, or because he beat your ass or your friends ass..or I can continue all day lol. Grow up. How about you guys talk about the REAL shitty people of Westville. Like Ladonna. Or Dean. Or, anyone but my family. Dicks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feelings hurt? 2 hr Everyone Knows 10
Brent got lucky 3 hr Everyone Knows 5
Chucky Dick sucky 22 hr Chuck Watson jr 2
T-Bones Place LLC (Nov '12) Nov '17 Youknowtheyscrimi... 71
Blonde at kwik kountry Oct '17 Spencer 1
Jackie Vernon (Mar '17) Oct '17 She got the d__Th... 17
Who it (Aug '14) Oct '17 Ironman 6

Westville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance