Who know's Cheryl and Teresa Walters, o and Amanda Pettigrew

Posted in the Westville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
see you at the pole

Tulsa, OK

#1 Jul 1, 2011
Well just wondering if anyone new what was going on with the girls.
falala

United States

#2 Jul 3, 2011
i know teresa walters but have no clue what is going on
why you care

United States

#3 Jul 3, 2011
Amanda just had another baby girl, Teresa is supposedly engaged and Cheryl has moved again for the upteenth time. Anything else you want to know?
see you at the pole

Hartshorne, OK

#4 Jul 6, 2011
Just wondering if they have change since we went to school. Cheryl liked to fight and Teresa like the dope. Don't know much about Amanda she came along later. Just that she is a tard.
To the tard

Geyserville, CA

#5 Jul 8, 2011
How about you go and ask them yourself??!
Amanda

Watauga, TN

#6 Jul 8, 2011
and i'm retarded how...?
Ayt

Geyserville, CA

#7 Jul 11, 2011
I was refering to see you at the pole
Amanda

Hollywood, FL

#8 Jul 12, 2011
ok. lol
You needa grow up

Springdale, AR

#9 Jul 19, 2011
Arent you out of high school? Shouldn't you be out of you drama phase already? I think your a little to old to post stupid shit on here about people you knew back in high school. Right? So shut the hell up! People change. Have you ever considered how you would feel if someone said you liked the dope back in high school? People like you need to get a life and get the hell off here and keep your comments to yourself.
personal friend

Carthage, TX

#10 Jul 19, 2011
Its not that big of a deal, she not only used to dope in high school she still does. Shes 41 years old, and cant grow up and get out of the partying, drinking and doping stage. She hangs with all the druggie, dopeheads of Adair County, cant stand to have a good man. Her daughter and 18 year old son is more of adults then she is, at least she can keep and raise her kids. Shes the one that needs to grow up, and be an adult. Get off the drugs, quit screwing every nasty man that comes in off the street and pretend like she has kids and grandkids.
Yeah

United States

#11 Jul 19, 2011
Amanda won't even have anything to do with Teresa, that's how bad it's gotten.
sex freak

Pella, IA

#12 Sep 4, 2011
id do the bigger 1 i think she's hot as hell
Bradley

Bristow, OK

#13 Sep 26, 2011
'sex freak' thats my mother!!
oh bull

United States

#14 Sep 26, 2011
I seriously doubt Bradley really put that!!!!!
SMH

United States

#15 Sep 27, 2011
Hmmmm, I was just on the Stilwell Topix and last night Bailey Bruner commented on a topic about her Daddy around the same time "Bradley" commented on this topic last night.
I noticed that Bradley and Bailey Bruners post both show up as Mead, Ok. Coincidence, I think not!!

Bailey you should be ashamed of yourself posting as your brother!!! If you got a problem with your Mom, don't drag your brother into it!!!
Bradley

Bristow, OK

#16 Oct 26, 2011
(this is really brad) i shouldnt of been on here bailey didnt pose as me
huhhuh

United States

#17 Oct 26, 2011
That's what I'd say too if I was trying to save my butt!!!!
joe joe

Dallas, TX

#18 Oct 31, 2011
I know them y
stfu

Midlothian, TX

#19 Jan 22, 2013
personal friend wrote:
Its not that big of a deal, she not only used to dope in high school she still does. Shes 41 years old, and cant grow up and get out of the partying, drinking and doping stage. She hangs with all the druggie, dopeheads of Adair County, cant stand to have a good man. Her daughter and 18 year old son is more of adults then she is, at least she can keep and raise her kids. Shes the one that needs to grow up, and be an adult. Get off the drugs, quit screwing every nasty man that comes in off the street and pretend like she has kids and grandkids.
shut the hell up she is a damn good woman. All three of them could whoop all y'alls asses. Put your real name up here then let's see if you still run your mouths.
Brooklyn Collins

Dallas, TX

#20 Jan 22, 2013
Wow. All these so called "adults!" SMH. GROW UP! I love cheryl, She's like my second mother:) Amanda is a Great mother & Wife. & it's not funny to make fun of retarded people. You know they really have tough lives. Sounds like you do too. You know, you talking crap on here about people you knew in high school. Yeah, & as far as teresa, yeah she has had a past but she is a great person. She's a very nice person, everytime I have talked to her anyways. Maybe you should look at your past, mistakes, differences. & Judge them about yourself rather than everybody else's lives. That's all I have to say!:) Bye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question why would a guy not let u see his phone (Jun '16) 16 hr Jenjskjjdhna 5
Miranda The Snitch Pauley (Nov '16) Sun Yucckjason 8
Watts strip club the loose caboose Jul 16 Moses 8
Jackie Vernon Jul 9 Jackie aint a mom 12
Why is EVERY Westville girl pregnant? I mean ev... (Nov '14) Jul 8 Mean Green 15
best booty and tits of westville girls Jul 8 Chris M 6
Summers Jul 7 MaB 6

Westville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westville Mortgages