Get new head football, Basketball coa...

Get new head football, Basketball coach then u would get new school, and Gym

Posted in the Westville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just sayin

United States

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Use ur heads noone want to help a school that has bad sports programs.
i agree

United States

#2 Dec 9, 2012
Dumb people think we're just going to give up money for a poorly run school
better staff

United States

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Get new head coaches an I would vote it in
Quantinorou

Lampasas, TX

#4 Dec 9, 2012
better staff wrote:
Get new head coaches an I would vote it in
You mean you would vote it in all by yourself?
better staff

United States

#5 Dec 10, 2012
No that's not possible but I would vote for it this time if changes were made an so would about 40% of the ones that's didn't vote for it last time.
spectator

United States

#6 Dec 10, 2012
It's nice to know that 40% of the people of Westville based their opinion on the staff, instead of the facilities that our kids are being taught in. Makes a whole lot of sense.
parent

United States

#7 Dec 10, 2012
I agree with better staff who wants to help fund for a gym or school that has a big losing streak.
Blasticnova

United States

#8 Dec 10, 2012
spectator wrote:
It's nice to know that 40% of the people of Westville based their opinion on the staff, instead of the facilities that our kids are being taught in. Makes a whole lot of sense.
Better get something straight if u really want this new school: 100% of the people base opinions on staff, performance, and public perception.
A school is not "facilties", it is the teachers, staff, curriculum, and students. Folks will only support a winning program, not a lost cause.
spectator

Tulsa, OK

#9 Dec 10, 2012
So what you guys are saying is, "Let the walls fall down, let rain come through the ceilings. None of that matters, lets just get good teachers(which some of them are), get different coaches so we will stop this losing streak." Really? You guys are pathetic! Lets just all take turns going in and out of a cardboard box. Taking turns teaching each kid individually. Yeah, sounds like a plan. I think Westville could get a grant passed. I think they're just wording it all wrong. Say it's for a new school. What comes with a new school? A new gym.
spectator

Tulsa, OK

#10 Dec 10, 2012
Blasticnova wrote:
<quoted text>Better get something straight if u really want this new school: 100% of the people base opinions on staff, performance, and public perception.
A school is not "facilties", it is the teachers, staff, curriculum, and students. Folks will only support a winning program, not a lost cause.
And why wound people bring their kids to a school building that is falling apart? Why would teachers want to teach at a run down old school house? It's simple, they wouldn't!
Tulsa, OK

#11 Dec 11, 2012
spectator wrote:
<quoted text>
And why wound people bring their kids to a school building that is falling apart? Why would teachers want to teach at a run down old school house? It's simple, they wouldn't!
It's also simple that folks won't support something they ain't happy with. And under who's watch has the school building been allowed to "fall apart"? Take care of what u have, then folk give you more. Ur Still not getting it.
spectator

Tulsa, OK

#12 Dec 12, 2012
Posta wrote:
<quoted text>It's also simple that folks won't support something they ain't happy with. And under who's watch has the school building been allowed to "fall apart"? Take care of what u have, then folk give you more. Ur Still not getting it.
After 100 years, lets see how your house is holding up.
Tulsa, OK

#13 Dec 12, 2012
spectator wrote:
<quoted text>
After 100 years, lets see how your house is holding up.
I recently visited Robert e Lee home built in 1818. I think they call it...... Maintenance.

The school was built by WPA. That was in the fourties so the school is not 100 years old.

Again, the point..... Take care of what you got, and folks more likely to support a building program.
spectator

Tulsa, OK

#14 Dec 12, 2012
Posta wrote:
<quoted text>I recently visited Robert e Lee home built in 1818. I think they call it...... Maintenance.

The school was built by WPA. That was in the fourties so the school is not 100 years old.

Again, the point..... Take care of what you got, and folks more likely to support a building program.
Okay, I've tried researching when exactly the buildings were built. And I'm still looking. But, I'm sure the Robert E. Lee building that was built in 1818, had money to keep up the maintenance. WESTVILLE does not.
United States

#15 Dec 12, 2012
spectator wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I've tried researching when exactly the buildings were built. And I'm still looking. But, I'm sure the Robert E. Lee building that was built in 1818, had money to keep up the maintenance. WESTVILLE does not.
Then westville dang sure ain't gonna have money to maintain a new building either. Which makes my point clear: take care of what you have got, before asking for more.
parent

United States

#16 Dec 15, 2012
They never well have money, with the coaches an teacher they got
KIDS-OF-WHS

United States

#17 Dec 15, 2012
We do need better coaching, but we also need a few more good teacher's as well.
Students

United States

#18 Dec 18, 2012
The coaches treat us kids like carp we need a change.
worry-about-us

United States

#19 Dec 18, 2012
Wish people cared more about us then getting a new school or Gym.
me

United States

#20 Dec 18, 2012
But you all are the whole reason for the new school or gym. If your coach is hateful, you kids need to speak out. By you all being quite, isn't going to get anything done. Tell your parents. Better yet, quit like some of the other kids did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Management at caseys 16 min KEEP IT GREASED BUB 7
Under sheriff Aug 10 Big deal 2
looking for a saddle for a pet donkey Aug 8 Cowboys Like Pet ... 1
Good ol chit chat Aug 5 That girl 1
nakita crittenden Aug 5 maybenot 5
Miranda The Snitch Pauley (Nov '16) Jul 23 Yucckjason 8
Watts strip club the loose caboose Jul 16 Moses 8

Westville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance