Who do you support for County Clerk in Illinois (Vermilion County) in 2010?

Posted in the Westville Forum

Youbet

Okawville, IL

#1 Nov 1, 2010
I like Dennis Miller. Though he is young and not very experienced. Maybe not very good yet at communicating his ideas, he is sincere. Dennis is a quick learner. He is new blood that the County Clerks office needs. He will do well.
Hinch

Wheeling, WV

#2 Nov 2, 2010
Lynn Foster has held the County Clerk's position for many years...she is a fine, respectable elected official who serves her people well. She has carved a strong legacy over the years and deserves to continue her reign. She is a proud resident of Vermilion County and a wonderful person, both politically and personally.
Youbet

Okawville, IL

#3 Nov 2, 2010
Queen Foster should not consider her ELECTED position as if she is royalty. "her reign" WOW

Since: Dec 09

Danville, Il

#4 Nov 4, 2010
election Update:

If you received a PROVISIONAL ballot,, you must contact the County Clerk's Office by the end of the day tomorrow for your vote to count. There is a 48 hour deadline.

Please ask around and share this with others and on your Facebook page. There are only 14 votes separating the two candidates for County Clerk! You sharing this could mean one or two valuable votes.
Rich

Greencastle, IN

#5 Nov 10, 2010
I know that Lynn has held this office a number of years, but that does not change the fact that she is a respectable and honorable elected official who puts 100% into her job each day. There is no reason she should be voted out, as she has served the citizens of Vermilion County with her whole heart for over 20 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Restoration of immunity Sat Sammy Snake 2
Danville Snitch List Apr 15 this dick 2
Is Danville a good place to live? (Mar '11) Apr 11 Alisha 65
Review: West Side Of Danville LLC DBA Westside ... Apr 9 Schott Izzenhower 2
Deadbeat dad and drug addict. (Feb '13) Apr 7 Alisha 48
City Nick Names (May '11) Mar 31 Alisha 3
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Ver... (Oct '10) Oct '13 corruptville 183
More from around the web

Westville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]