?????

Burnettsville, IN

#1 May 10, 2011
so why is it that men just can't be honest? it takes catching them in bold face lies to get them to come clean when you have given them every opportunity in the world?
Whatever

United States

#2 May 11, 2011
You're first mistake is giving them every oppurtunity in the world. The 2nd is posting here looking for pity over something you had complete control over.

Deal with it.
Brian

United States

#3 May 14, 2011
When did the majority of women in this town go from being ladies to std-infected skanks?

I've known ALOT of women who are far worse then men, leaving there husband to work on the house while they go sneaking off to screw some loser. Their husbands will be nice, decent guys that wouldn't cheat on thier wives, until they find out the truth. Then they feel stupid, vow that it will never happen again, and start treating women like crap, which is what you all seem to want anyway.

In other words, if you want to blame someone for all the guys that think less of women....you can just look around at all your girlfriends who can't or couldn't seem to keep their legs closed, opting instead to go home with some loser from the bar with a prison record and no job.

Now that she has that guy's kid and he is nowhere to be found, who's looking for someone to help raise her kid and pay her bills? Where did all of the nice guys go, indeed?! They're around, but by this time they've found women who have pride and self respect in themselves (sadly the minority these days), so we're not interested in being jerked around by some money hungry single mom who shouldv'e known better in the first place. They're already eating up our tax money through WIC, they could've just kept their legs shut and avoided the problem altogether, as well as a nasty case of the herp.
?????

Burnettsville, IN

#4 May 14, 2011
Brian wrote:
When did the majority of women in this town go from being ladies to std-infected skanks?

I've known ALOT of women who are far worse then men, leaving there husband to work on the house while they go sneaking off to screw some loser. Their husbands will be nice, decent guys that wouldn't cheat on thier wives, until they find out the truth. Then they feel stupid, vow that it will never happen again, and start treating women like crap, which is what you all seem to want anyway.

In other words, if you want to blame someone for all the guys that think less of women....you can just look around at all your girlfriends who can't or couldn't seem to keep their legs closed, opting instead to go home with some loser from the bar with a prison record and no job.

Now that she has that guy's kid and he is nowhere to be found, who's looking for someone to help raise her kid and pay her bills? Where did all of the nice guys go, indeed?! They're around, but by this time they've found women who have pride and self respect in themselves (sadly the minority these days), so we're not interested in being jerked around by some money hungry single mom who shouldv'e known better in the first place. They're already eating up our tax money through WIC, they could've just kept their legs shut and avoided the problem altogether, as well as a nasty case of the herp.
see i happen to be in complete agree ment with your statement as well! i just happen to be affected by the male version of the creeper, as i am a female. but im sure as we speak he is hanging out in westville or georgetown trying to get in some skanky std infected vagina as we speak! there are way too many people men & women willing to lay down with someone at the drop of a hat! they dont think twice if the guy or girl they are trying to take home has a significant other. it all disgusts me! just seems that area has an abundant supply of the dysfunction because the drunk horny man/bar whore ratio is so high! of course my creeper likes to gravitate to the bartenders...easier on his wallet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Monday Quincy Gems game cancelled (Jun '10) Jan 24 Bergman 3
Millers? Jan 24 JustKeepBelieving 1
Trayvon or George Zimmerman. Who do you support? (Mar '12) Jan '18 justso 100
Anyone know of a person by the name of Tiffany ... Jan '18 1toKnow 1
girl socks (Dec '10) Aug '17 Cable guy 30
Dustin Holt Help I need an apartment rental (Dec '16) Jan '17 Paul 17
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Ver... (Oct '10) Oct '16 Cruppenink aka Mu... 187

Westville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westville Mortgages