Danville youth's final days reconstru...

Danville youth's final days reconstructed

There are 2 comments on the The News-Gazette story from Jul 28, 2011, titled Danville youth's final days reconstructed. In it, The News-Gazette reports that:

DANVILLE - Travis Messenger began the last day of his life as a runaway. Earlier this month, the 12-year-old Danville boy who died Monday in a one-vehicle accident near Westville was placed with a foster family in Urbana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News-Gazette.

So sad

East Peoria, IL

#1 Jul 30, 2011
Some very upset, and upsetting, comments in this poor boy's condolence list: http://commercial-news.com/obituaries/x145209...

REST IN PEACE, TRAVIS. Best wishes for recovery to your injured friend and all who are disturbed by and mourning this senseless loss.
Help needed

Morton, IL

#2 Aug 6, 2011
The injured boy in this tragic accident is still fighting for his life with brain and spinal injuries, and needs highly specialized treatment not available locally.

A benefit is set for today (Saturday) at 819 Franklin St, starting 10 a.m.
More details at http://commercial-news.com/local/x670920444/B...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Girls who date Black Guys (Jan '10) Sep 13 Rywesnic 280
News Trip to Kenya changed student's life [Commercia... (Aug '13) Aug 24 Tom 7
girl socks (Dec '10) Aug '17 Cable guy 30
Dustin Holt Help I need an apartment rental (Dec '16) Jan '17 Paul 17
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Ver... (Oct '10) Oct '16 Cruppenink aka Mu... 187
Massage parlor (Jun '16) Jul '16 nothugs 3
News Trooper's lawyer blames conspiracy (Jun '16) Jun '16 Michael d hoit 1

Westville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westville Mortgages