westville people

Tulsa, OK

#1 Oct 30, 2012
How can peoples Bank allow an employee to file bankruptcy? Bryan, Twila's husband said that she had to file. Has she got something on that snake weasel Preston or is there more then just work going on? She has told Bryan alot of things about the cutomers of the bank and there business that goes on. He likes to talk and I have been around when he would be talking about it. He thinks he is this chrisitan man but christians don't do that stuff.
Bryan

Catlin, IL

#2 Nov 9, 2012
When I jizzzed all over your face, you didn't have a problem with me being a good Christian man. I then gave you the business in what can only be called as wide and deep as a mine shaft, and you still didn't complain.
Preston

Catlin, IL

#3 Nov 18, 2012
Bryan and I filled your wide mouth bass at the same time. All told, 14 inches ball deep were in you that day. You were whimpering like a wounded deer, but you had a smile like a Queen Tameika on the day welfare hits your card. Then when we are done and both ready to go, you ask if we could, theoretically, fit a third guy in you at the same time and the same hole. You cried when I said heck, girlfriend, an 18 wheeler could fit in that canyon, but I don't want to rub schllongs with another man, no matter how good friends you are with his parents. Don't cry for hostess going out of business. There are still generic twinkies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Danville need a swingers club? (May '13) Jan 20 couple in danville 10
Why Does D-Vegas Suck? (Apr '12) Jan 19 Gayle IMightBeSaggy 116
Drayton Roose (Jan '08) Jan 18 Dayton 11
where is terryelle rucker Jan 16 Her mother 4
good question Jan 12 More like a dumb ... 3
Are former Chicago Residence ruining Danville? ?? Jan 12 Danville dump 2
Reasons D-Vegas will be the next Ferguson? Jan 11 You need the truth 3
Westville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web