Warwick, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

So sad wrote:
I'm black and I'm a lawyer who is married to a very successful white woman. This kind of thing just makes me feel sorry for the person spouting this type of hatred. You are a pathetic person and hopefully your kids learn how not to view the world from the actions of their parents. Actually, I hope you don't have children because there is no way this type of hatred doesn't trickle down and ruin the lives and minds of young people.
Enjoy your sad little angry world and I, a black man, will continue to enjoy the wealth and propsperity and amazing wife that God has blessed me with.
Ya ya We're all successful lawyers on the internet
Stephanie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

I is wit a black man. He id threed one and da bestes ever. Jamaal realy loves me when he get out he gonna marry me and take care of Jamaalbrisha and my two odder ones by two diffrent fadders Tyresha an Kilbretrez. Black men is bedder den white men dey have big love sticks and love me like no white man could. Life in da Oaks aint all being bad. Love be what's mattas.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

it goes both ways.
Chimpqwanzaa

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

I'm a black Aferican Amrerrican who is a college perfesser of astro fizzicks at da Unyfersity of Illanoise. I is tanured and wen I married my white wife her family so rassist they boycotties the wadding. Like all black bros, I has a reel high IQ of 77. I didnt not get no ahead by affermeative acttion. I pulled miselves up by da boots strap. White peeps gots to stop hatin' on us brothas.I is a self made milunaire who implores thuosunds of pepple of all collars including whites blacks t Maxucins, Purty Ricans. All da blakck peeps in my family mo suksessful dan whitey and i live in a mansion and own a yat on my private lake known as Lake Mishigan. I also a Knew York Time best selling awthor on da Ingelish Langwage enstructing you how to write.perr fect sintasenses. No lies. Peeice brothas!
Hawgitha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

I allso be dating sum black guys dey aint shy dey shareing me wit all der freinds. I is prego for da eighteen time dis one will really stay wit my likes all da odder ones. My fat rollls be beautiful.
jaden

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Wow!!!......from the comments have read so far,one thing is so so so sure......and that's.......Racism will never die!!!.......so my advice is this:.........if u love a black/white man or woman..go ahead with ur lives and forget about the world......Life is too short!
proud american

Kennesaw, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

So sad wrote:
Don't need you to be. I'm well on my own. I'm actually curious as to how you contribute to society...? Given your apparent level of education, I'm assuming that you don't and if you do, I would like to be aware so as to not utilize any of your services. Again, I hope you enjoy your sad, pathetic life.
...utlizing the internet to anonymously bash other races is LITERALLY the saddest thing I've ever seen. You obviously are very unhappy with your life. I can picture it now...you, driving the same brat up pickup truck that you have for 15 years and working the same dead-end job that anyone could do with an hour of training (if that). So sad...
You talk allot but this is the internet and anyone Can say anything. Hell I'm bill Clinton for all u kno. Fact is....blacks carry a bad rep+a chip on their shoulder so i suggest u keep quiet....
Jerome

Tilton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

I be a lawyer fo a big firm in Champaign an lives end Danville. I gots a white wife she luckey to be wit me she marryed me fo my persunalledy cuz I one cool cat an real smart. There racismist an haters out there it be bout true love I cood helps you you has a leagle prolem.
tayo

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

i need a rich and handsome white man. call 08183088195
tayo

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

i need a rich and handsome whiteman. call 08183088195
Kermit the Amphibophile

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Why take a nasty white beotch when a wide frog's mouth is waiting for you?
I hooked up with a fat white man in a Fozzie Bear costume named Bobbie Joans. I got my freak on with that freak, then when over to meat up with Beaker, a she-boy of indeterminate gender who likes to play online poker and has a giant head of hair (I don't know what his real name is, but it isn't Scott. He told some woman she had the wrong number).
Stringer Bell

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

As much as I try to be a good person I can't tolerate black people being remotely near me for an extended period of time.
Taquisha Lecunnt Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

I lives end Danbill an caint fo da lifes of meunderstand why a brutha wood want a crazt ass cracka. It don't be making no since no how what my lul brutha too good to tag dis thick love masheen? If family ain't good nuff, i don't no nothing dat be. all da black bruddas dp is get does skanky ass hos prego an run off, leaving da whiteys to pervide da watamellons an orange drink fo da nex 18 years.
Stringer Bell

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Taquisha Lecunnt Smith wrote:
I lives end Danbill an caint fo da lifes of meunderstand why a brutha wood want a crazt ass cracka. It don't be making no since no how what my lul brutha too good to tag dis thick love masheen? If family ain't good nuff, i don't no nothing dat be. all da black bruddas dp is get does skanky ass hos prego an run off, leaving da whiteys to pervide da watamellons an orange drink fo da nex 18 years.
Don't you mean grape drink?
Bubba Smith

Paris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

SO what about black girls dating white guys WTF is up with that?
jet

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

People stop it..there's productive and in productive people in all races black people don't commit most crimes infact statistics as far as race nationwide is pretty much equal... It's just black poverty usually in intercity while white povery is in the suburbs so black crime is more publicized. Racism doesn't exist people who dislike black especially those whodate white are people who aren't content with their life so they need a false sense of superiority and that's with everyone... What people forget is people are attracted to contrast and when u make something forbidden and taboo ie interracial dating it pushes people to the opposite...forbidden fruit theory...which is why more white girls date black guys than vice versa because more stigma is placed on white girls not to...white and black have been attracted to each other since the beginning remember Thomas Jefferson??? It's all due to stigma to keep people separated so we can work togethor and restore the power structure to its rightful place...the people not corporatetions who profit off of poverty of everyone...so Jim crow...stop the bs you too Kati...your wasting time it sounds like you two love black people so much it makes you hate them...avthin line...lol I see prosperous interracial couples and that ones of the same that are destructive. And don't ever cofuse black people with ghetto people there white and black ghetto people aka white trash...and ..everyone stereotypes its naturally human but understanding them is what will help all of our interactions with people...by the way my parents are an interracial couples black and white I had a very stable upbringing and I'm now a professor of psychology....so please guys let's grow up and join the human race and stop putting others down because of your own lack of content?
red

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Every one has their opinion. ..but not all white women who date black men are trash. I disagree with you kati. You have some points..but many that aren't true. You Gotta be smart about it. .
Snowbunny bitch

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Kati wrote:
are super gross. Then they won't admit it because no decent white man will want them. They're usually fat so no huge loss or anything, I just feel bad when they get knocked up and their "baby daddy" disapears, leaving her high and dry unless she can trick him onto Maury Povich.

Um hi, guess what? I DATE BLACK GUYS. I'm engaged and I've dated whites and spaniards before as well. I'm not overweight, I'm very attractive and have been asked to model. I simply do not see the difference between different races. Some people are just tanner. I'm tan but my cousin is pale and nobody thinks of us differently, so why someone a few shades darker? You have a twisted way of thinking and I feel sorry for you because your racial issues bar you from having the opportunity to interact with so many types of people and personalities of exchange mind blowing ideas. I pity you.
Snowbunny bitch

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Christy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya ya We're all successful lawyers on the internet
You can clearly tell from his knowledge of literacy exemplified in his posts that he is an intelligent person and so your assumption shall remain exempt from my thoughts. Bitch.
Snowbunny bitch

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Stephanie wrote:
I is wit a black man. He id threed one and da bestes ever. Jamaal realy loves me when he get out he gonna marry me and take care of Jamaalbrisha and my two odder ones by two diffrent fadders Tyresha an Kilbretrez. Black men is bedder den white men dey have big love sticks and love me like no white man could. Life in da Oaks aint all being bad. Love be what's mattas.
Oh very funny. The made up names especially. And of course the jail and bastard children too. You sicken me with your amateur satire. Your sad attempt at colloquialism is pitiful and you are clearly an ignorant fool

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 241 - 260 of265
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westville Discussions

Search the Westville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Chicagobunny 47,070
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 2 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,537
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 9 hr Be kuel 505
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Fri jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
Adoptions up, but not euthanization, at Vermili... Thu Koc Gu Ohn Yu Fais 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 1,808
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 638
•••
•••
•••
Westville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Westville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Westville People Search