do anyone know tykeesha nappiehoe mae?

do anyone know tykeesha nappiehoe mae?

Posted in the Westville Forum

the one and only

Danville, IL

#1 Mar 20, 2013
this is a girl who is obviously bored outher ind withnothing better to do so she starts topics on people who she must be scared of because if she know me then she must know i got then hand and will put them all over her and mess that face up foreal and her lil friend lyniyea yall chicks know what it is so why even bother im the wrong one to mess with and as far as my kids go hoes i got my kids they looking better than yall bumb ass kids prolly lookin and yes a got a lawyer and a good one I LOVE MONEY HOES AND IF NEED BE YES YOU WILL GET SUED IF NECCESARRY U HOES NEED TO GET A LIFE AND WORRY ABOUT YALLSELF INSTEAD OF BEING ALL IN MINE AND WORRYING ABOUT ME ITS FEMALES LIKE YALL THAT ALWAYS GET WOOPED AND DISFIGURED BECAUSE YA CANT KEEP THEM LIPS SHUT JUST KNOW THIS I U GOT BEEF BRING IT TO ME DO POST BULLSHIT ON THE WEB COME TO ME FACE TO FACE IM BOUT THAT LIFE BUT YALL MUST NOT BE YALL SOME OL SCARY ASS BITCHS YALL AINT BOUT THAT LIFE
got her back

United States

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Why everyone always blaming Tykeesha? It easy for y'all to hide behind a computer and talk smack. Say it to her face. I bet she works her corner 10x harder than any of y'all. If she got busted for street walking tomorrow, you'd all play the Blame Tykeesha Game. If the son came up and down tomorrow, Blame Tykeesha. She give cheap bj's to kids many who couldn't afford that Chrissmaslike gift from her snaggle tooth mouth without her genorsity and absence of a gag reflec. I searched all y'all psychos and that's right I now knows who ya be ya all being exposed and getting an ass beating. Ya boy. Leaves Tykeesha alone get to know her for an extra $5 watch her bring a smile on her John's face sorry no cameras or pictures allowed.
Pork Butt Peggy

Danville, IL

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Tykeesha Nappiehoe Mae don't like me much cause her daddy is a chubby chaser and when he got out of prison for raping all those women during burglaries he came knocking on my door. What can I say? He loves to barbeque the chitterlings and pan fry watermelon rind in the skillet and I loves to wrap my mouth around what he gots to offer me!
Snap! I gots me a lawyer too. I have him on speed dial and you better not be trash talking me just cause my kids is still in diapers and their 12 years old. That's normal in Fair Oaks so quit being a gossip about it!
Snap! I loves me some money like I loves me some butter sticks to suck on. Snap! As you and I and that flat ass hoe Lyninea is all hoes with link cards who live in public housing and never had legal jobs that involve paying taxes, maybe suing you wouldn't get me no money. Don't change the fact that I don't like to think. Thinking gives me headaches. So I'm going to sue you anyway. With my lawyer who I can't pay cause he refuses to use my Obama Phone to make business calls with. Don't change the fact that I'm a poor fat loser who live in a poor rundown ghetto house. I love me some money you hoe! Snap!
Shabaya BangaHoe

Danville, IL

#5 Mar 22, 2013
Making fun of us bigg girlz is nasty bizneze. You lost out on lotsa operternities. I caint hep it if i wayy 400 pounds and can debone a chicken from across the room! I gots me a check in the male today that you aint never gonna see. Ha! Its 1000 dollers from the nudist colony i went to in Indiana. They pay me every year to never go back. 3 men were sterilized for life after seeing me naked on the beach. A Japanese couple suffered permanint brain damage from the stank of my balls in the steam room (most of us fatties have an extra pair we hide in out taint. Its a secret, please dont tell anyone). I loves me some money and Im gonna spend it on on my friend Edward G. He loves money too and I need someone to shampoo my carpet!
hookup

Danville, IL

#6 Mar 25, 2013
Would like to meet you... I gots the time...
Shabaya

Westville, IL

#7 Mar 31, 2013
I hook up on the first date. All us butugly plump hos gots do. My rear is so big I got stuck on a sofa and needed five guys to unwedge me. Feed me fried chicken and beer and I'm yours!
Modest Kerwin

Westville, IL

#8 May 27, 2013
Tykeesha gots to minds her own bizness. My love of little Mexican boys is nabodies bizness but my own. I dont need no permisseon ta gets my booty call on da down low. I is getting tapped like a kegger at a college frat party, not my fault I is getting arrested. I likes to goes to jail. Dats why I goes dere cuz I'm the beotchboi boi bending ova in da shower. Da odder inmates tap out on my big black arse. Word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Girls who date Black Guys (Jan '10) Oct 20 Nick gdk 282
girl socks (Dec '10) Aug '17 Cable guy 30
Dustin Holt Help I need an apartment rental (Dec '16) Jan '17 Paul 17
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Ver... (Oct '10) Oct '16 Cruppenink aka Mu... 187
Massage parlor (Jun '16) Jul '16 nothugs 3
News Trooper's lawyer blames conspiracy (Jun '16) Jun '16 Michael d hoit 1
News Danville Man Sues County, Deputy (Jan '11) Jun '16 Michael d hoit 7

Westville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westville Mortgages