St. Mary's school closed?

Posted in the Westville Forum

PJB

Evanston, IL

#1 May 13, 2010
I was raised most of my life in Westville, and remember the school thriving in it's time. I feel sad that the school is going to clos it's doors, and can only hope for possitivty for this new younger generation. My prayer tonight is for the youth and children of Westville, IL. This is monumental to me, and I still believe that God will be glorified in Westville despite the many bars that brake the lives of the 30's & 40's generation that I grew up with.

~PJB
MABR

Champaign, IL

#2 Jul 9, 2010
Most of my family graduated from St. Mary's and my children were attending when they decided to close. My family also happens to own one of the bars in town. Just because someone goes into a bar doesn't mean their lives are broken.
tad272

Catlin, IL

#3 Sep 14, 2010
The chances of little boys being molested in this town have greatly decreased since the pedophile priests are out of a job. I bet the priests are sad now since they won't be able to drool over them now.

Mabr. they lives aren't broken they are just losers for attending these pathetic drinking holes. Pole smoker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Restoration of immunity Apr 18 Sammy Snake 2
Danville Snitch List Apr 15 this dick 2
Is Danville a good place to live? (Mar '11) Apr 11 Alisha 65
Review: West Side Of Danville LLC DBA Westside ... Apr 9 Schott Izzenhower 2
Deadbeat dad and drug addict. (Feb '13) Apr 7 Alisha 48
City Nick Names (May '11) Mar 31 Alisha 3
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Ver... (Oct '10) Oct '13 corruptville 183
More from around the web

Westville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]