St. Mary's school closed?

St. Mary's school closed?

Posted in the Westville Forum

Skokie, IL

#1 May 13, 2010
I was raised most of my life in Westville, and remember the school thriving in it's time. I feel sad that the school is going to clos it's doors, and can only hope for possitivty for this new younger generation. My prayer tonight is for the youth and children of Westville, IL. This is monumental to me, and I still believe that God will be glorified in Westville despite the many bars that brake the lives of the 30's & 40's generation that I grew up with.

United States

#2 Jul 9, 2010
Most of my family graduated from St. Mary's and my children were attending when they decided to close. My family also happens to own one of the bars in town. Just because someone goes into a bar doesn't mean their lives are broken.

Paris, IL

#3 Sep 14, 2010
The chances of little boys being molested in this town have greatly decreased since the pedophile priests are out of a job. I bet the priests are sad now since they won't be able to drool over them now.

Mabr. they lives aren't broken they are just losers for attending these pathetic drinking holes. Pole smoker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Red Cross Opens Shelters in Watseka and Danville (Mar '08) Mar 10 The 5th Horseman 2
News 2 Danville police officers on paid leave while ... Mar 4 No justice corrup... 1
Is Danville a good place to live? (Mar '11) Mar 4 No government is ... 77
girl socks (Dec '10) Aug '17 Cable guy 30
Dustin Holt Help I need an apartment rental (Dec '16) Jan '17 Paul 17
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Ver... (Oct '10) Oct '16 Cruppenink aka Mu... 187
Massage parlor (Jun '16) Jul '16 nothugs 3

Westville Jobs

Personal Finance

Westville Mortgages