Allhands Sentence: Baby Killing Is De...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TrollKiller

Danville, IL

#42 Apr 22, 2012
CSUGrad posts under multiple fake names to defame other people and makes herself sound like an idiot. She also works at the crummiest restaurant in the world, MEGDIS in Tilton,IL when shes not working at Joejin Spa(dont worry you can get a happy ending at both). So pay no attention to her!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#43 Apr 22, 2012
hate2loveme wrote:
BUT another thing to consider (again, without me being abusive): You bet your ass I'd trust Ryan with my child, wouldn't you?? Think about it this way: Ryan is not a serial killer. He didn't "get off" on it or anything. If anything, it was an accident.. it wasn't on purpose. You think he's gonna serve more jail time for "killing another kid"?! He's gonna watch that kid like A HAWK and make sure nothing happens. If he were a sociopath or something, sure.. but he's not. He doesn't go trolling school yards for little kids he can kill and dispose of.. I;m just trying to say, there are sicker, more deplorable people in this community and world than Ryan Allhands..
Hate2LoveMe..I honestly agree with you that yes, I bet it was an accident. I'm willing to bet he didnt mean to kill her that day at all...but he was SO ANGRY with a 2 year old child that he shook her hard enough to break her neck. Someone with anger issues like that I would NOT trust around my child!! And as to belittling and name-calling, what have you been doing to Tracy this hole time? You just sound so ignorant. You said that Tracy got DCFS called on her and her family...uhhhh that doesnt make sense. You have NO facts right at all. I promise. You would trust him around your child? God forbid I hope you dont have children.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#44 Apr 22, 2012
CSUGrad wrote:
Cutie84 is always verbally abusive, knows nothing but acts like she knows it all, and sounds like she survived a shaken baby episode herself.
CSUGrad from GeorgeTown is obviously illiterate because my hole argument here is that shaken baby syndrome kills you quickly......
CSUGrad

United States

#45 Apr 23, 2012
You said "hole argument." You are in that! Hehe. I was ridiculing not your whole argument but your hatred. Now I'm illiterate. Anyone that disagrees with you gets called names like a two year old. Real mature, which is why I added the barb about you suffering from shaken baby syndrome. It was in poor taste, but I wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine.
Standing Up

Danville, IL

#46 Jan 9, 2013
The point isnt whether or not where they were or what they were doing , its who killed reagan and why werent they put up for justice.

Since: Nov 09

Danville, IL

#47 Jan 18, 2013
Look up SBS on webmd..

"Symptoms can start quickly, especially in a badly injured child. Other times, it may take a few days for brain swelling to show symptoms. Often the caregiver who shook the child puts the child to bed in the hope that symptoms will get better with rest. By the time the child gets to a doctor, the child needs urgent care. In some cases, the child may be in a coma before a caregiver seeks help."

Anywhere from immediately to a few days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin Holt Help I need an apartment rental Jan 15 Paul 17
News Trip to Kenya changed student's life [Commercia... (Aug '13) Jan 14 Garrett 4
White Girls who date Black Guys (Jan '10) Jan 11 Gross 276
Can you say 10 good things about Danville? (Sep '07) Dec 31 Marylou 50
Black on White Crime (Jan '12) Dec 29 Fuckyoupayme76 35
James Haney (Jun '15) Dec '16 Devin 3
Jennifer watkins, corey inman Dec '16 WeeKnoo 1

Westville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westville Mortgages