West Goshen needs to be up-front about use of pistol range

Oct 27, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Local

Too "Close" for comfort? For neighbors of the Louis H. Close pistol range in West Goshen, it is.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 18, 2008
Kath

Newtown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

Judged:

Yes, it is to close. When police are telling residents it's not safe for kids to play in their backyards adjacent to the range - then yes - absolutely it is to close. They need to take their automatic weapons to a range intended for that type of use.
Time for a wake up call

West Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2008

At some point the BOS of WG Township need to realize that enough is enough. The only thing left is for someone to get arrested or hurt as a result of this type of activity going on this close to a heavily populated area. It's just plain not safe. WAKE UP WG BOS!!!!!!!!!! It's not an arm wrestling match.
Dave

Lexington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

It is stupid - It will stop when someone gets killed by a stray bullet and WG BOS - it will be on you

what a shame !!! Stupid!!!

SHAME on you WG BOS!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westtown Discussions

Search the Westtown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 hr Big Daddy 3,812
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Wed More Settled Science 51,184
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
•••
•••

Westtown News Video

•••
•••

Westtown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Westtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE